Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I've always sucked at math, so I'm gonna need some help with figuring something out.

I'm currently on 1-AD, but also taking DCP, Recreate, and just ran out of Napalm this morning.

If a bottle of Napalm is 4oz and I get a bottle containing 100ml of Clenbuterol syrup, then how would I go about measuring and mixing them appropriately? Would 1 bottle of each be enough for an effective mixture?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First of all, you'd need to know the concentration(mg/ml) of the C.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If a bottle of Napalm is 4oz and I get a bottle containing 100ml of Clenbuterol syrup, then how would I go about measuring and mixing them appropriately? Would 1 bottle of each be enough for an effective mixture?
Clenbuterol syrup is extremely low in the actual compound. If I remember correctly, it's something along the lines of 100mcg per 100ml of liquid.

As far as the capsaicin goes, make sure you wash your hands before taking a piss. Or you will really experience balls of fire.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
So, I wanna get my hands on straight liquid Clen, right?

Clenbuterol syrup is extremely low in the actual compound. If I remember correctly, it's something along the lines of 100mcg per 100ml of liquid.

As far as the capsaicin goes, make sure you wash your hands before taking a piss. Or you will really experience balls of fire.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I found some. Not too hard. lol

30ml @ 200mcg/ml

Would (1) bottle of this and (1) bottle of napalm be enough for an effective 50/50 mixture?

I'd use the other half of the napalm alongside another topical fat burner.

I'll possibly add some rapsberry ketones to the napalm/clen mixture as someone here had already noted that it helps ease the burning.

I did some reading up on clen use amongst bodybuilders and other atheletes, and most people seem to experience better results by following a '2 on, 2 off' protocol instead of just running for 2 weeks straight. Taking a couple of days off after each use also enables you to drag out the cycle a little longer than usual.

I'd be applying the napalm/clen mixture before heading to the gym in the morning. Would I want to apply it after my shower at the gym, too, or would I wanna apply the regular napalm and apply the clen mixture the following day?

Just trying to get all my facts straight.

yessurrrr (as i stand here reading this instead of sitting so my napalm/clen won't rub off on my couch ;) )

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You won't need to follow a two weeks on, two weeks off protocol with a transdermal (not that I would orally anyway) and I can't see the point of doing two days on, two days off either.

As far as dosing goes, determine how much clen you want to rub on your guts and split it over a couple applications during the day.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
If I have 4oz of Napalm, then obviously I'd want to use 2oz of that to mix with the liquid Clen, but how much Clen will I use if I measure 30ml @ 200mcg/ml?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
FDA - read the thread bro. I've detailed how I did mine. Should give you some ideas.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Capzasin ---> trash can.

Raspberry ketones ---> Nutra shopping cart.

How much RK can I add to a bottle of Lipoderm-Y?
I added like 4 or 5 grams of RK's to the bulk Lipo (which is double the size of your Lipo-Y).

I'd say start with 2 g and see when it starts to saturate with RK's.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on adding t3 instead? I really haven't done any reading recently on it but am desperate right now... 3 weeks on a strict (u.d. 2.0) and ephedrine/clen and napalm w. clen has left me with no results so I am thinking I need t3 but why not topically to increase local delivery

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about t3, but im planning on adding a gram or two of trione to napalm, when I get my BF down to around 12.
BTW did you use clen TD or oral? This thread seems to suggest that TD is better and more effective.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about t3, but im planning on adding a gram or two of trione to napalm, when I get my BF down to around 12.
BTW did you use clen TD or oral? This thread seems to suggest that TD is better and more effective.
I did both at the same time while adding other things and running the U.D. 2.0... not one bit of fat lost. I really think I have a bad thyroid problem...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did both at the same time while adding other things and running the U.D. 2.0... not one bit of fat lost. I really think I have a bad thyroid problem...
At that point, I would say so. Have you had a complete blood panel done?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At that point, I would say so. Have you had a complete blood panel done?
Panels are hard to run when you are trying to keep an enhanced status off your med records...

I have many of the symptoms (flaky skin, forgetfullness, depression and very low energy) and remember that one time i added t3 and I put on 7 pounds of muscle in a week...

Anyway I should start my own thread but I really just wondered if there was any mechanism through which t3 could work locally to increase flow of it to adipose tissue

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Panels are hard to run when you are trying to keep an enhanced status off your med records...

I have many of the symptoms (flaky skin, forgetfullness, depression and very low energy) and remember that one time i added t3 and I put on 7 pounds of muscle in a week...

Anyway I should start my own thread but I really just wondered if there was any mechanism through which t3 could work locally to increase flow of it to adipose tissue
So, localized T3?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't go willy nilly adding crap to Napalm.
Talk to DeerDeer about your issue - he's a doc.

At least wait on Spooky or BigBalla or Puft from Avant to comment.

I wouldn't use T-3 in a dermal, if it were me.

I'd be careful of making yourself into a medicine cabinet any more. You've already taken clen both transdermally and orally!!!!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Okay now, LiquidClen=LiquidClen correct? Or am I missing something?

What I mean is it's the ingredients in Napalm that make it a transdermal right? Or is there an Oral LiquiClen and transdermal LiquiClen?

DUCT TAPE

DUCT TAPE

Awards
Just What Im missing

I've been reading this stuff sounds awesome. Im currently stacking Epithin E and H-drol, will this stuff have any effect on it. Doesn't sound like it but i have to ask.

Any recomendations on where to buy everything.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
You can buy Napalm at Nutraplanet...the other ingredient you have to find by searching on your own.

DUCT TAPE

DUCT TAPE

Awards
Got it

You can buy Napalm at Nutraplanet...the other ingredient you have to find by searching on your own.[/QUOTE

Thanks alot, I good with the research just not sure which to get the clen or the lippo and what type of clen to get.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
if you can get powdered clen, it is preferred. the liquid kind is what most use and works great as well.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading this stuff sounds awesome. Im currently stacking Epithin E and H-drol, will this stuff have any effect on it. Doesn't sound like it but i have to ask.

No worries,that makes for a solid recomposition stack.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Added 15mg highly concentrated clen (10mg/mL) to my napalm and its hitting me very hard. The clen is definitely going systemic and I am only using 3 pumps, 2x ed. I am wired through the roof and feel my bp climbing.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A very small portion of the population seems to react that way to localized carriers, for some reason.

Is this the first time you've tried it, either with clen or without?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, it looks like you used about twice the amount of clen that most people put in Napalm...

Tkenshin

Awards
Aye, 15mg is nearly 3x the recommend amount.
what would you say is the highest amount of mg to put into a bottle? on mindandmuscle they recommend 5 mg but its hard to measure that without a very accurate scale(for powders). Would i be fine with 10 mg + or - mg or should i go with less?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I just got some clen hcl powder in and am looking at adding it to Napalm. I see that you just add and shake vigorously for the clen that is already in solution, but how about for the powder. Do you need to heat the Napalm up to get it to dissolve?

Also I see the concensus being 6,000 micrograms per bottle of Napalm. Par of the reasoning is because you don't want to dilute the napalm to much with the clen solution. Is this the recommended addition for the bulk powder or would I want to increase that a bit more?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got some clen hcl powder in and am looking at adding it to Napalm. I see that you just add and shake vigorously for the clen that is already in solution, but how about for the powder. Do you need to heat the Napalm up to get it to dissolve?

Also I see the concensus being 6,000 micrograms per bottle of Napalm. Par of the reasoning is because you don't want to dilute the napalm to much with the clen solution. Is this the recommended addition for the bulk powder or would I want to increase that a bit more?
I answered this in your thread on M&M.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
what about albuterol?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
what about albuterol?
Lokie or Par Dues talked about that at one point - forget if it was here or at Mind & Muscle, but I'm pretty sure the consensus was that Albuterol wouldn't be very effective in a dermal.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
o ok

akjose

Awards
Lipo-U and Clen

This combination is crazy. Im on day 8 of my first 10 days on clen/lipoderm-ultra. All i can say is wow! This morning my gf told me i was starting to lose my tummy. So it is definitely noticeable...usually it is hard to see ones self changing. But i can see it every day. More so after the 5th day of on-cycle. Its like the fat is just falling off. I have went through one bottle of napalm previously and didnt really notice a difference. I almost dont want to go to the clean bottle of lipo but i know its best to do it.

BiggerGeek

Awards
while some benadryl not prevent your beta-2 receptors from down regulating when using clen transdermally?

BiggerGeek

Awards
another question...Is the reason for suggesting people cycle the clen because this is what people report works best, or just a preventative measure against the receptor down regulation....

I was wondering because helios (an injectable solution of clen and yohimbine) doesn't need to be cycled (apparently).

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
while some benadryl not prevent your beta-2 receptors from down regulating when using clen transdermally?
To a small degree but IMO the cons outweigh the pros.Benadryl is an antihistamine which works against the FED state so that is an instant tip offI think the premise of extending clen cycles past 10 days is inherently flawed,it's a fairly harsh compound and should be used in modeartion,not for weeks on end.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another question...Is the reason for suggesting people cycle the clen because this is what people report works best, or just a preventative measure against the receptor down regulation....

I was wondering because helios (an injectable solution of clen and yohimbine) doesn't need to be cycled (apparently).
Both.

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Since Napalm is currently out of stock, I picked up some Lipo-U, 10g of Raspberry Ketones, and 2g of Clen HCL powder.

If I add 5000mcg Clen HCL powder to the mix it will be 41.66mcg/ml. Now I want to dose it 4x pumps (166.66mcg/application) twice a day (333.33mcg/day).

Also, I will be adding 2.5g of the Raspberry Ketones to the Lipo-U.

My main concern is that I will be taking 333.33mcg Clen per day. Is the okay or will it be too strong to dose twice a day?

Thanks!

~GX

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since Napalm is currently out of stock, I picked up some Lipo-U, 10g of Raspberry Ketones, and 2g of Clen HCL powder.

If I add 5000mcg Clen HCL powder to the mix it will be 41.66mcg/ml. Now I want to dose it 4x pumps (166.66mcg/application) twice a day (333.33mcg/day).

Also, I will be adding 2.5g of the Raspberry Ketones to the Lipo-U.

My main concern is that I will be taking 333.33mcg Clen per day. Is the okay or will it be too strong to dose twice a day?

Thanks!

~GX
Only a minute amount of the clen will be absorbed systematically so that amount should be fine.However,I doubt you will be able to add 7.5 grams of powder to LU as that would almost certainly oversaturate the carrier.

I've gotten excellent results from 3 grams of clen and 2 grams RK,that's how I'd play it.And that's pushing the envelope.

A reminder,fully submergethe bottle in boiling water for 45-60 seconds beforehand.Then add the powders and shake.Put the bottle back in the boiling water for a minute and always shake it before each application.

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Only a minute amount of the clen will be absorbed systematically so that amount should be fine.However,I doubt you will be able to add 7.5 grams of powder to LU as that would almost certainly oversaturate the carrier.

I've gotten excellent results from 3 grams of clen and 2 grams RK,that's how I'd play it.And that's pushing the envelope.

A reminder,fully submergethe bottle in boiling water for 45-60 seconds beforehand.Then add the powders and shake.Put the bottle back in the boiling water for a minute and always shake it before each application.
Collin,
Thanks for the info, my plan is to add 0.5mg clen powder and 2.5g RK, so hopefully it won't oversatureate the carrier.

I will be sure to use boiliing water before mixing in my powders and after as well, as you have laid out.

Thanks Again,
~GX

Tkenshin

Awards

3 grams?!?! or did u mean 3 mg?

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Yeah,that was a brain freeze,I meant 3mg....thanks for pointing this out.

That said,3-5mg clen and 2.5 grams of RK would be fine.
Not such a big deal now I got the math right!

3mg would be 25mcg/squirt (100mcg/application, 200mcg/day) How much % will be absorbed by the body, and how long does it typically take to absorb?

~GX

EDIT: I totally jacked up my math heh.

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Got another question.

While taking the Lipo-U with RK & clen, would using a 6mg Albuterol tab as a pre workout stim still be effective, or would it simply speed up the process of burning out the beta-2 receptors?

~GX

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure,maybe 1% or thereabouts.The rate of absorption would be in line with the rate the other actives are delivered,a half an hour at the most.

FWIW,I've had excellent results from 1.5mg of clen in LipoUltra.That said,you needn't use 3mg if you're not comfortable with that figure.

Wow!

3mg would be 250mcg/squirt (1000mcg/application, 2000mcg/day) How much % will be absorbed by the body, and how long does it typically take to absorb?

This just seems extremely high to me, but then again I've never ran clen in a dermal.

Thanks,
~GX

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got another question.

While taking the Lipo-U with RK & clen, would using a 6mg Albuterol tab as a pre workout stim still be effective, or would it simply speed up the process of burning out the beta-2 receptors?

~GX
It would still work as a pre w/o aid,with no drop in efficacy,no worries.But I'd still stay with 7 days of topical clen + oral albuterol then 7 days off of both.