Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Thanks for the added info Collin.

I think I will run the topical clen (5mg added to the lipo) with the oral alb (18mg/day) a week on and a week off for a month or so.

~GX

EDIT: for sucking at math heh

Herd

Awards
Anyone know of a way to condense 100 mcg/ml liquid clen for this purpose?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know of a way to condense 100 mcg/ml liquid clen for this purpose?
Get a large pot, fill with 3/4 water, and get to a slow rolling boil. Find a thinner glass plate that is oven safe, place on top of the pot. Pour clen into plate, the steam heat from the bottom will evaporate the alcohol. Use a strait edge razor to scrap plate, place in napalm, and enjoy.

Adams

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Get a large pot, fill with 3/4 water, and get to a slow rolling boil. Find a thinner glass plate that is oven safe, place on top of the pot. Pour clen into plate, the steam heat from the bottom will evaporate the alcohol. Use a strait edge razor to scrap plate, place in napalm, and enjoy.

Adams
why fool doing that when you can just pour the liquid clen in???

Too much chance at inhaling a large amount of powdered clen....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why fool doing that when you can just pour the liquid clen in???

Too much chance at inhaling a large amount of powdered clen....
I have done it many times. Doing this chunks it, the residue keeps it from entering the air. Though I do dust mask it anyway. Also I dont like adding so damn much more alcohol to the mix. Especially since it pretty much turns to water. it is my own choice, and been homebrewing since the kick off of AM.com.. so I am used to it.

Adams

Herd

Awards
Interesting idea, thanks. I was thinking that leaving it in a liquid and merely increasing the concentration would be easier and less dangerous. I suppose you could just pull the plate before it totally evaporates though and get that effect. How long does this process take from liquid to powder?

WAT? It's already liquid?
What in the world are you asking, brosef?
100 mcg/ml is too low a concentration. Adding 6g of clen would turn the napalm into soup.

Tkenshin

Awards

Adams
nice

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
So can one crush up clen tabs(20 mcg tabs) and add that to the Napalm?? Can't find bulk powder clen anywhere.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So can one crush up clen tabs(20 mcg tabs) and add that to the Napalm?? Can't find bulk powder clen anywhere.
You would have to use a HEET wash to remove the fillers. It would take to many pills, and saturate the Napalm with nothing but fillers, and turn your product into crap.

Adams

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks...thought the fillers would propose a problem...is the liquid clen going to be as effective as powder clen or will the alcohol affect efficacy of the clen mixed with Napalm??

Edit: I did read about steaming out the alcohol...just trying to avoid the hassle and possibly having clen particulate airborne!!

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks...thought the fillers would propose a problem...is the liquid clen going to be as effective as powder clen or will the alcohol affect efficacy of the clen mixed with Napalm??
Nadda.. the liquid is alcohol based and will not hinder your napalm. Dont get none of that flavored crap.. and the higher the concentration, the better.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Edit: I did read about steaming out the alcohol...just trying to avoid the hassle and possibly having clen particulate airborne!!
You do not need to evaporate the alcohol.. that is MY OWN personal preference. Works just as well without doing so... just need to slather more on to make for the displaced difference.

seneca

Awards
would using clen transdermally as well as orally be too much?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I know Clen is taken twice a day oral. Does napalm in clen also? Or is once in the morning after shower enough?

I am planning on mixing a 30ml 200mcg/ml with napalm . Is that the correct to dosing ? I read a couple of different opinions but wanted to see what consensus is at

Thanks

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know Clen is taken twice a day oral. Does napalm in clen also? Or is once in the morning after shower enough?

I am planning on mixing a 30ml 200mcg/ml with napalm . Is that the correct to dosing ? I read a couple of different opinions but wanted to see what consensus is at

Thanks
Napalm should be applied twice per day.I'd suggest mixing in 15m mL's of the clen you have and save the rest for now.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks for dosing tip. (Most posts in this thread say to use the whole bottle of 30ml which is why i wanted to ask)

How do the results compare to Napalm alone

I am currently also taking DCP/LR which Iguess I could keep using

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do the results compare to Napalm alone

I am currently also taking DCP/LR which Iguess I could keep using
The results are....better?

Seriously,it's hard to quantify such a question but Napalm with clen does provide a leaner end point than Napalm alone.The DCP and LX won't present any problems,I'd use them.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Napalm should be applied twice per day.I'd suggest mixing in 15m mL's of the clen you have and save the rest for now.
Question in this write it says 5-6k mcg of clen . So that be the whole bottle of 30ml at 200mcg. Just want to make sure I have it right as you reccomended 15ml

avantresearch.com/node/41

Thanks Again

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Ok I added the 30ml as per the writeup. It seems real runny but I can manage it. Should I add alittle more maybe 15ml naplm to thicken it up so or leave as is ?

Thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just got through all 11 pages....WOW.

With that said, i can pick up 1000mcg/ml liquid. Do i just go for the 6,000 mcg and dose the same way as i would with the 30 ml 200mcg/ml bottle?

Dumb question maybe, but i always like to be assured.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok I added the 30ml as per the writeup. It seems real runny but I can manage it. Should I add alittle more maybe 15ml naplm to thicken it up so or leave as is ?

Thanks
Does it try ok after application? If so, you're probably good.

Next time, though, maybe go on the lower end of the dosing scale.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Does it try ok after application? If so, you're probably good.

Next time, though, maybe go on the lower end of the dosing scale.
Yea its fine .Sounds weird but it didnt seem as bad the second day and thereafter .. Moving along smooth now : )

Thanks for the response !

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What about my post, does adding that amount of liquid still make it as potent?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

With that said, i can pick up 1000mcg/ml liquid. Do i just go for the 6,000 mcg and dose the same way as i would with the 30 ml 200mcg/ml bottle?

What about my post, does adding that amount of liquid still make it as potent?
Is that supposed to say 100mcg/mL?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

I'd say start with 3000 mcg's total for your first run of Napalm+clen.

Up the dose the 2nd run.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
How long can you run this ?
I had planed on doing 1 week napalm/clen on 1 week lipoderm-Ultra off for 40 days but thats only 20 days ON can I run an additional 2 weeks for a total of 30 days on and off ?

Hope that makes sense : )

Last edited:

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can you run this ?
I had planed on doing 1 week napalm/clen on 1 week lipoderm-y off for 40 days but thats only 20 days ON can I run an additional 2 weeks for a total of 30 days on and off ?

Hope that makes sense : )
You can use the Napalm/clen just about indefinitely,as long as you cycle it with a week off after a week on.Lipoderm ULTRA or Lipoderm-Y would be good for the time between Napalm/clen.

crazymonk

crazymonk

Awards
So what would work better? clen+naplm on the ON week..... -then regular napalm OR lipoderm-y/u on the OFF week?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what would work better? clen+naplm on the ON week..... -then regular napalm OR lipoderm-y/u on the OFF week?
We have several logs with LU+Napalm used in rotation about to close so more conclusive feedback is coming shortly.

I will say that I'd expect results to be just about the same if either Napalm Or Lipo Ultra were used on the OFF week,the efficacy of both is just abouthead to head.The caveat being the addition of a gram of caffiene in each bottle of Napalm,which is quite easy to do.Lipo Ultra already has caffiene in it so this wouldn't be a concern with it.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
andro and clen

anyone ever mix andorgel and clen, i have some extra bottles around since being put on IM

ajensen11

Awards
So I know that the standard is "30ml of 100mcg/ml Clen added to 120ml of topical Napalm", but what if I have 1000mcg/ml? Do I only put 3ml in the Napalm?

Or what is the max amount of Clen I can put into Napalm if volume is not an issue?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
does clen transdermally have any of the anti catabolic effects taking it orally does?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
So I know the the standard is '30ml of 100mcg/ml Clen added to 120ml of topical Napalm", but what if I have 1000mcg/ml? Only put 3ml in the Napalm?

Or what is the max amount of Clen I can put into Napalm if volume is not an issue?
i asked this same question earlier over a month ago and it still hasnt been answered

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the late reply,fellas.

3mL's at 3000mcg's per mL is quite adequate IMO,personally I don't see much reason to go past this point.One may add up to 5000mcg's per Napalm bottle but it is likely overkill.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
So, I saw that using tablets wont work, and I had a whole bunch I needed to use-
Now that I get to buy new, is powdered the most economical way to go?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I saw that using tablets wont work, and I had a whole bunch I needed to use-
Now that I get to buy new, is powdered the most economical way to go?
Probably not,unless you have a reputable source for powder clen.I've never seen it for sale in powder/bulk form,I'd just opt for liquid clen from a well known supplier...not that you need a topical cutting agent IMHO,you look pretty effing hot in your avatar.
Good work:)

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Probably not,unless you have a reputable source for powder clen.I've never seen it for sale in powder/bulk form,I'd just opt for liquid clen from a well known supplier...not that you need a topical cutting agent IMHO,you look pretty effing hot in your avatar.
Good work:)
:ponder:Awww. thank you. I'm tryin to work on it.

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
so, here in a little over a month, I'll be using clen spiked Napalm with Lipoderm-U for the off period. First time out on clen for me, so I'll be looking to use 10-12mL of 200mcg/mL clen in a full bottle of Napalm. Curious for any input on dosage, and potential sides. I've read through this entire thread in bits and pieces overr time, and it doesn't seem to indicate there should be much to worry about with sides. Just interested in any other possible insight anybody may have.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so, here in a little over a month, I'll be using clen spiked Napalm with Lipoderm-U for the off period. First time out on clen for me, so I'll be looking to use 10-12mL of 200mcg/mL clen in a full bottle of Napalm. Curious for any input on dosage, and potential sides. I've read through this entire thread in bits and pieces overr time, and it doesn't seem to indicate there should be much to worry about with sides. Just interested in any other possible insight anybody may have.
Nightop over on mindandmuscle.com/forums has expressed concern WRT topical clen (via an Avant carrier like Lipoderm-Y or what have you) possibly causing cardiac hypertrophy,if the carrier is applied *to the chest*.His rationale here would be the *minute* amount of the actives that are delivered systematically may find their way into or around internal organs.He also said that he may very well be a bit paranoid about this (his words) but I'm inclined to agree with safety being paramount here.I searched for the thread but it didn;t pop up,but I'm sure it is there as I read it over a month or so ago.Searching under "Nightop clen lipo" would yield it.

I also believe that the majority of clen/Nalapm users use a good deal more clen that is needed,an excess dosage would be much more likely (even this would be remote though) to cause adverse effects.I think 2000mcg's per 4 oz. bottle of Lipo Ultra,Lipoderm-Y or Napalm very quite effective and more clen would be redundant,this has been my personal experience.if one wants MOAR of an effect,quercertin could be added and this could also allow for a lower dosage of clen(perhaps 1000mcg's) as quercertin potentiates clen,synephrine and Yohimbine Hcl.

I have two other threads on clen alteratives in this subform(transdermal nicotine FTW) which you should probably look into :)

Edit:

Here's a relevant thread to get ya started,and remember...Pubmed is your friend;)
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6374&st=10

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Question

I was talking to this guy at the gym that claims you have to heat your napalm and then add clen. I thought this was just for powders? He CLAIMS if you dont it wont make no matter how much you shake.

I do not beleive this to be true as I have done it with heating without issue

Thoughts??

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question

I was talking to this guy at the gym that claims you have to heat your napalm and then add clen. I thought this was just for powders? He CLAIMS if you dont it wont make no matter how much you shake.

I do not beleive this to be true as I have done it with heating without issue

Thoughts??
He's wrong.