Ecdysterone

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did LG ever officially release this? Is it for sale?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Did LG ever officially release this? Is it for sale?
it was released to testers a while back and most of them dropped of the face of the earth and never finished their logs. There was one completed log if I remember correctly, johnfaceman is "waiting for more people" before posting his review and TexasLifter89 has some stomach issues with it so he is going to send the bottle to me and I'll be logging however much is left.

The real genius aspect of the SubECDY product IMO is the sublingual administration. Even with the new E-Bol (which works well) there is still argument about absorption and breakdown in the gut, etc, so delivering this straight to the bloodstream could be an incredible advance for ECDY products. I hope that once I get my hands on it that it lives up to my expectations! :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you!

LG: what's the update with plans to launch?

Zero liver toxicity, notable recomp effects, insane vcascularity? You'd be crazy not to.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
it was released to testers a while back and most of them dropped of the face of the earth and never finished their logs. There was one completed log if I remember correctly, johnfaceman is "waiting for more people" before posting his review and TexasLifter89 has some stomach issues with it so he is going to send the bottle to me and I'll be logging however much is left.

The real genius aspect of the SubECDY product IMO is the sublingual administration. Even with the new E-Bol (which works well) there is still argument about absorption and breakdown in the gut, etc, so delivering this straight to the bloodstream could be an incredible advance for ECDY products. I hope that once I get my hands on it that it lives up to my expectations! :)
im following your log once you post it, too bad you dont get to run a whole bottle

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is up to Legal Gear Himself, He had mentioned about maybe doing a limited run for AM members..Still waiting on if hes going to do this or not..

zb126

Awards
  • Established
im following your log once you post it, too bad you dont get to run a whole bottle
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Ish is going down with TexasLifter89's apt or something so hes been pretty sidetracked for a good reason. Hopefully it gets straightened out and I get that bottle and we rock on! :D

This is up to Legal Gear Himself, He had mentioned about maybe doing a limited run for AM members..Still waiting on if hes going to do this or not..
Please?!?! hehe

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Injectable edcy...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont tease me like that Russian!
YUM! LOL

The very short half life would suck though (multiple shots thru the day)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Dont tease me like that Russian!
YUM! LOL

The very short half life would suck though (multiple shots thru the day)
well i think pill or sublingual that issue would still arise if it is one since ecdy has issues getting to the bloodstream. that said, sublingual could be more effective for delivery so it might be better... just playing devils advocate i guess haha

zb126

Awards
  • Established
oh by the way, my log of LG's subECDY is up over here in case you guys were interested :D