EcdyMorph

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we've been yelling at our manufacturer to hurry up with Dexaprine(which is taking a bit longer than expected due to some caplet creation issues, however all has been fixed now), so he put the ECDY on a backburner to get the dexaprine finished for us(running about 1000 bottles of ECDY, and 10,000 of Dexaprine, so you can see why).

I'd expect to see NP run a sale on it within 2 weeks.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
in for this ecdy. I wanna see what it's about.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we've been yelling at our manufacturer to hurry up with Dexaprine(which is taking a bit longer than expected due to some caplet creation issues, however all has been fixed now), so he put the ECDY on a backburner to get the dexaprine finished for us(running about 1000 bottles of ECDY, and 10,000 of Dexaprine, so you can see why).

I understand... Can't wait to try me some Dexaprine with the ecdymorph!

amateurfreak

Awards
I dose EcdyMorph throughout the day, even kept a bottle in my desk to ensure I didn't miss a dosage (since the half life is so short ~30min I've heard). Also, I take a whole gaggle of oral absorption enhancers as well.
what do you use specifically for enhancing oral absorption? i've heard of ppl using grapefruit juice, naringin, and/or bioperine but didn't no if i was missing something

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the half life of ecdy is 9 hours...not 30 minutes. i'll look for where i found that info, but it was far longer than I expected when I actually looked it up.

edit: yea, i'm right. pure 20-hydroxyecdysone's half life is 9 hours.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
the half life of ecdy is 9 hours...not 30 minutes. i'll look for where i found that info, but it was far longer than I expected when I actually looked it up.

See that sounds more like it! Adding anything to it to improve bio-availability?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

This is GREAT news - this holds true for EcdyMorph specifically, or all iterations of Ecdy? I wonder where the popular belief came from that preached it's short half life.

I am always excited to read anything pertaining to Ecdy, can you post the research that validates the long nine hour half life? Thanks! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
what do you use specifically for enhancing oral absorption? i've heard of ppl using grapefruit juice, naringin, and/or bioperine but didn't no if i was missing something
Bioperine, DHB, Emblica Officinalis, Vitamin C, Lecithin, Fish Oil, Grapefruit Extract - sounds like a lot, but they are all exceedingly inexpensive, and have some interesting science behind them individually. It's not perfect, or a sure-fire way to enhance absorption, but it's a great start and I'm always refining.

coontentment

Awards

can't wait to give this a go. will it be stacked with testabolan for a promo, or just on it's own?

amateurfreak

Awards
Bioperine, DHB, Emblica Officinalis, Vitamin C, Lecithin, Fish Oil, Grapefruit Extract - sounds like a lot, but they are all exceedingly inexpensive, and have some interesting science behind them individually. It's not perfect, or a sure-fire way to enhance absorption, but it's a great start and I'm always refining.
yeah they definitely aren't very expensive but interesting science thanks for giving me some ideas. i use grapefruit juice and fish oil but i'll have to try adding some others in

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
yeah they definitely aren't very expensive but interesting science thanks for giving me some ideas. i use grapefruit juice and fish oil but i'll have to try adding some others in
I actually do eat grapefruits, just the whole fruit. I love the taste with breakfast, kind of a added bonus that it deactivates the CYP 3A4 enzyme.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take 998 bottles.

Gotta leave a bottle each for my boys Staked and Outstanding.

:slap:

running about 1000 bottles of ECDY

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take 998 bottles.

Lmao!!!! :lol:

How nice of you

Don't worry Tnubs I'll split my one bottle with you, lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll take 998 bottles.

if thats the case...........

brb texting faith so she can steal me some bottles from vaughns stash.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so soon, can't wait for this stuff. Going to use it in my post contest pct.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Percentage of the overall capsule. The capsule probably holds 600mg or so.
impressive!

correct. the 5% number indicates what % of the total capsule weight is raw actives.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
impressive!

correct. the 5% number indicates what % of the total capsule weight is raw actives.
Ahhh, so only 5.86 percent of the capsule was utilized. I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I don't know what these numbers mean, and just want to know cause I'm excited about the new product, and dont want it to be only 5.86% of actual actives when its 99% pure, or maybe because of the high level of purity you only need 26.3 mg's? Oh boy well as you can see its I'm all over the place lol!

MK9

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh, so only 5.86 percent of the capsule was utilized. I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I don't know what these numbers mean, and just want to know cause I'm excited about the new product, and dont want it to be only 5.86% of actual actives when its 99% pure, or maybe because of the high level of purity you only need 26.3 mg's? Oh boy well as you can see its I'm all over the place lol!

MK9
No worries man, we all gotta learn!

Ecdy is a fickle compound IMO and the extrat REALLY matters(according to almost everyone who uses it). The different between a 95% extract are massive, and differences between 98% and 99% is just as large.

The more pure the Ecdy, the more crystallized the molecules. It seems the higher the level of crystallization the extract offers, the better results the users see. Since EcdyMorph is >99% pure, it offers the highest amounts of crystallization out of any other extract. So in essence, more results, less needed.

Win win on all sides.

50mg/day is the standard Ecdymorph dose. With our product, 75-100mg is totally doable...and for CHEAP!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

This is GREAT news - this holds true for EcdyMorph specifically, or all iterations of Ecdy? I wonder where the popular belief came from that preached it's short half life.

I am always excited to read anything pertaining to Ecdy, can you post the research that validates the long nine hour half life? Thanks! :)
Bump on the 9 hour half-life of EcdyMorph - thanks! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ecdy is a fickle compound IMO and the extrat REALLY matters(according to almost everyone who uses it). The different between a 95% extract are massive, and differences between 98% and 99% is just as large.
BIG TIME! Which is why I don't go CLOSE to those "60%" and "98%" Ecdy containing products.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn.......new ETA??????????

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump on the 9 hour half-life of EcdyMorph - thanks! :)
I have yet to see a study on it in humans regarding half-life, but the studies showed ecdy on its own lasted 502 minutes(just under 9 hours) when used in bot-fly adipose tissue. Every study around seems to agree than ecdy half life is 4-9 hours depending on various factor.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see a study on it in humans regarding half-life, but the studies showed ecdy on its own lasted 502 minutes(just under 9 hours) when used in bot-fly adipose tissue. Every study around seems to agree than ecdy half life is 4-9 hours depending on various factor.
Thanks for responding. I don't know much about bot fly adipose tissue, but I would assume that it varies dramatically from the human metabolism and recycling/disposal of blood-bound waste products and nutraceutical-clearing by the liver and kidneys constantly.

Adipose tissue is a stagnant organic cradle of sorts, making it very easy for any injected or inserted compound to nestle nicely, a far stretch from the chemical and enzymatic-deactivation bombardment Ecdy and other supplements and drugs undergo after ingestion.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for responding. I don't know much about bot fly adipose tissue, but I would assume that it varies dramatically from the human metabolism and recycling/disposal of blood-bound waste products and nutraceutical-clearing by the liver and kidneys constantly.

Adipose tissue is a stagnant organic cradle of sorts, making it very easy for any injected or inserted compound to nestle nicely, a far stretch from the chemical and enzymatic-deactivation bombardment Ecdy and other supplements and drugs undergo after ingestion.
agreed. im 99% positive i saw a paper somewhere that showed the urinary excretion of ecdy in humans, and it too stated 9 hours. doing my best to find it for you guys.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
agreed. im 99% positive i saw a paper somewhere that showed the urinary excretion of ecdy in humans, and it too stated 9 hours. doing my best to find it for you guys.
Thanks so much! Reps sent your way. Have a good one.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump this... :p

when will it be out - i'm on holidays and keen to make a purchase when i can.
last update said about 2 weeks...that was about 1 week ago... so if all goes to plan, NP should be able to start a sale by the end of next week :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last update said about 2 weeks...that was about 1 week ago... so if all goes to plan, NP should be able to start a sale by the end of next week :)
good stuff!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP told me the official sale will begin April 5-6 due to a really crowded sales month coming up. BOOM a final date finally :)

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Can this be run for 8 weeks, or indefinitely? Are there other benefits to this e.g improved cardiovascular health?
MK9

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can this be run for 8 weeks, or indefinitely? Are there other benefits to this e.g improved cardiovascular health?
MK9
indefinitely.

can help lower cholesterol and thus helps cardiovascular health.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
MK9
I've been on EcdyMorph with Humanofort for months without cessation - love it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
indefinitely.

can help lower cholesterol and thus helps cardiovascular health.
Always an added plus for those cardiac conscious individuals like myself :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHOA! ITS UP EARLY! rock on!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established