EC Alph T2 OEP P-Slin

PhenomHCL

Awards
Hi
If i take
EC with Performance Enhancing Supplements' Alpha T2 and USPLabs' OxyElite Pro and P-Slin, along with my clean diet and 2 hours of jogging on my treadmill a day.
Could i lose 20lbs in 2-3 weeks.

P.S
Is P-Slin better than Anabolic Pump

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi
If i take
EC with Performance Enhancing Supplements' Alpha T2 and USPLabs' OxyElite Pro and P-Slin, along with my clean diet and 2 hours of jogging on my treadmill a day.
Could i lose 20lbs in 2-3 weeks.

P.S
Is P-Slin better than Anabolic Pump
so you're willfully attempting to drop down to 115? are you a female?

instead of using a slew of products that affect your heart, thyroid, and glucose levels, why not just focus on amending your diet?

PhenomHCL

Awards
I'm 145 pounds, male, 18 on the 27th, i made a mistake in the profile.
My diet is good , i've already lost 20-25lbs from Dec 09 till present.
I want to use some supplements now tho, so i can speed up the process and get shredded by the end of Sept for a few reasons.
I've been overweight following the months since i was 12 when i had my knee recon, so my level of activity went down drastically and yeah i became well, a fat ass, i couldnt really play sport so i picked up the controller instead, lol but i started exercising and changed my eating lifestyle in Dec 09, so losing this last bit of weight is what i really want to do.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, if you've lost that much already, you're doing something right... adjust the diet a bit, and take a look at your cardio plan. jogging for that lengthy duration will hurt more than help.

as for supplementation, choose one of the above and see where that takes you in a few weeks. using all 4 of those simultaneously could warrant some pretty severe side effects.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smitty is giving you some great advice. If you've been that successful so far - just keep it up. Slow and steady wins the race (not that any of us want to hear that). And E/C combined with OEP sounds like a terrible idea to me. I don't recommend this to you, but if you're dead set on it - do one or the other with Alpha T2.

Regarding P-Slin vs. Anabolic Pump - the difference is in the amount of carbohydrates they handle (not only difference, but for our purposes we'll say that). P-Slin has a higher window of carbs that it needs and can utilize (~80-100g).

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Regarding P-Slin vs. Anabolic Pump - the difference is in the amount of carbohydrates they handle (not only difference, but for our purposes we'll say that). P-Slin has a higher window of carbs that it needs and can utilize (~80-100g).
that's why, for cutting, i prefer GDA/NPs like glycobol or slin-sane... you can dose them with lower carb counts.

i think a product like that, in conjunction with diet/cardio would be effective enough.

actually looking to add yohimbine HCL to slin-sane to finish off my cut... very excited. :D

PhenomHCL

Awards
Yeah beast.
then. i'll use ECA + P-Slin

I'll use the ECA stack before my workouts.

And P-Slin with its recomended dose.

thnx 4 ur time

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I'd focus on the weight training more and less cardio. You need to put on some muscle and stop trying to turn yourself into a beanpole. :) Remember, the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll use the ECA stack before my workouts.
Have you run E/C before? Or any high-level stimulant product(s)? Just be careful if adding this before workouts, particularly with cardio. You have to really monitor your heart-rate and make sure things don't get out of hand.

Also, if you haven't used it before, I'd recommend doing some more research on it because there are some pretty good informational sites on it and the direction it's seem to go has been away from aspirin and combining it with EGCg (green tea extract) and fish oil for heart health.

Again, I wouldn't recommend this at a younger age and particularly since you don't seem to have all that much weight to lose (just from the sound of things), but if you're set on doing it, I'd prefer you're knowledgeable and do it right.

Be careful with the doses and ease into it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd focus on the weight training more and less cardio. You need to put on some muscle and stop trying to turn yourself into a beanpole. :) Remember, the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn.
And also seconding this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just dose your ephedrine with your OEP,

OEP has 100mg of caffeine, so if you dose 12.5mg of ephedrine your set, if you take 25mg ephedrine, take with 1 OEP and 100mg caffeine tab (Get pill cutter at pharmacy, you wont regret it).

just saying.....you dont want to overdue the caffeine use.

personally, i like to dose 12.5mg of ephedrine 4x a day, it goes much smoother and since ephedrine has a short half life you have it in your system more frequently.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just dose your ephedrine with your OEP,

OEP has 100mg of caffeine, so if you dose 12.5mg of ephedrine your set, if you take 25mg ephedrine, take with 1 OEP and 100mg caffeine tab (Get pill cutter at pharmacy, you wont regret it).

just saying.....you dont want to overdue the caffeine use.

personally, i like to dose 12.5mg of ephedrine 4x a day, it goes much smoother and since ephedrine has a short half life you have it in your system more frequently.

did you use this before ax1?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt have time to read through this thread yet, that is a good stack, but you need to be taking the OEP as your caffeine source, not taking additional caffeine. AX1 did a similar cycle

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Smitty has it right. A teenager using a slew of stimulants, some pretty harsh, in an attempt to lose 7 - 10 lbs a week!! A potential recipe for disaster. If you really need a supplement at your age when the fat should just fall off, use one supplement and stick to losing 2 lbs a week.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you use this before ax1?
yes, ive used them all but not specifically stacked oep and eca.

OEP is the worst fat burner i have ever used, but since it has caffeine there is a way to incorporate ephedra with it.

i have used 1,3 dim with eca stack before, i was using alphaT2.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
yes, ive used them all but not specifically stacked oep and eca.

OEP is the worst fat burner i have ever used, but since it has caffeine there is a way to incorporate ephedra with it.

i have used 1,3 dim with eca stack before, i was using alphaT2.
How is OEP the worst fat burner you have used? Just curious.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is OEP the worst fat burner you have used? Just curious.
first of all, the advertising is ridiculous....and i did not achieve anything close to what was advertised...

but most importantly it made me feel like i was starving. im not the only one, ive met a handful of other users including 1 a really trust who had the same side effects.

it made it impossible to cut because it made me feel like i was starving. i had been cutting for 2 years already and OEP was the first time i felt like i was starving.

i was so hungry that i had to cut some of my workouts short, because after 45 minutes of workout out i had massive hunger pains.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
first of all, the advertising is ridiculous....and i did not achieve anything close to what was advertised...

but most importantly it made me feel like i was starving. im not the only one, ive met a handful of other users including 1 a really trust who had the same side effects.

it made it impossible to cut because it made me feel like i was starving. i had been cutting for 2 years already and OEP was the first time i felt like i was starving.

i was so hungry that i had to cut some of my workouts short, because after 45 minutes of workout out i had massive hunger pains.
You don't suppose that it was because you have already been cutting for 2 years? I used oep and thought it was decent. Didn't have any hunger issues. Actually hunger became an issue when i added recreate to the mix. Doesn't hold a candle to ECA but nothing now adays really does.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't suppose that it was because you have already been cutting for 2 years? I used oep and thought it was decent. Didn't have any hunger issues. Actually hunger became an issue when i added recreate to the mix. Doesn't hold a candle to ECA but nothing now adays really does.
ive gone from 211 (2008) all the way down to 163 today. i recently just lost almost 10 more pounds the last couple of months. oep just failed me. im not trying to show off, but i feel i am very qualified to judge supplements.

there is a small percentage of us who have this serious adverse reaction to it that makes us starve.

ive cut with and without eca, the majority without eca. there are many non-eca suggestions i would make.

1 example is my infamous OEP killer. i basically take everything OEP is supposed to do but make it cheaper and more powerful.
1. caffeine caps
2. 1,3 dim caps
4. alpha-burn
3. TT-33 (basically making this a superior thyroidal formula to OEP):redeemerwhore:

if you want to avoid 3,5 you can replace the latter 2 ingredients with Alpha-T2.

actually, i love Recreate. the advertising is bs, but thats typical these days. i also love super cissus, so please dont think i have anything against USP labs.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
No not at all. Usp does make some decent stuff. The super cissus is about the most awesome thing I have tried !
I also lost a lot of weight just this past year (80 + pounds) and did all but 10 pounds of it with just diet and exercise. Recently I started adding the stims. I found OEP to be pretty solid. What I was saying though is that if there is a possibility that maybe after 2 years of cutting with and without stims that maybe the receptors in the body become immune? Not an attack but really asking because I dont want to have that sort of problem.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No not at all. Usp does make some decent stuff. The super cissus is about the most awesome thing I have tried !
I also lost a lot of weight just this past year (80 + pounds) and did all but 10 pounds of it with just diet and exercise. Recently I started adding the stims. I found OEP to be pretty solid. What I was saying though is that if there is a possibility that maybe after 2 years of cutting with and without stims that maybe the receptors in the body become immune? Not an attack but really asking because I dont want to have that sort of problem.
your insite is more than welcome. congratulations on your dramatic tranformation, 80 is really something to be proud of.

your are definitely correct, its harder to lose weigh these days at 160's and 170's than when i was in my 190's, 200's, and 211 where a started off. the response to supplements isnt as dramatic as it was 2 years ago.

ive been able to cut after i quite my OEP run, just that the hunger just on OEP made it impossible for me to cut. its the only time in the last 2.5 years that i felt like i was starving. actually it was twice, because i did give OEP a second shot.

ive ran recreate standalone and as a stacker multiple times, its one of my favorite low stim weight loss aids.

im glad you like cissus, you know you can purchase the same product in bulk right? it by USpowders, its the same company and same source, just that they have a few bulk products.

overall feedback on OEP has been good, so if it works for you there is no reason to stop. different things work for different people, ya know.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
i have lost quite a bit on oep..from 335-280 in about 6 months, now granted oep was not a magic pill, i changed diet, and started lifting and cardio...focusing more on the lifting....recently added the alpha t-2 to the oep and am loving it....only lost 5 more pounds but am getting stronger and pant size is getting lower

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have lost quite a bit on oep..from 335-280 in about 6 months, now granted oep was not a magic pill, i changed diet, and started lifting and cardio...focusing more on the lifting....recently added the alpha t-2 to the oep and am loving it....only lost 5 more pounds but am getting stronger and pant size is getting lower
keep it up man....just keep in mind whats harder than losing it, is keeping it off on the long run. stay on the boards, and do lots of reading here in the diet and training section there is something new to always learn.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep it up man....just keep in mind whats harder than losing it, is keeping it off on the long run. stay on the boards, and do lots of reading here in the diet and training section there is something new to always learn.
This is some excellent advice. Dieting is rewarding though learning how to maintain and keep sane while doing so is the real ticket. There is no magic solution since everyone is different; start doing some reading here and pay attention to what your body responds to and does not. I have had to play around with my diet a lot to figure out what works and what doesn't; that has been the biggest challenge of all.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
i read these forums on a daily basis....just not big poster....but soaking up all the knowledge i can

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I know what destroys my diet are 2 things.
Pastries will make me not lose weight for a while ( although sometimes I really don't care ) and beer. Beer is my diet kryptonite. I avoid that stuff like the plague.
Side note : def gonna order the bulk cissus and may have to give recreate another go after I get off my current stack.