EatMeat's BOLADROL Review

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Okay guys Its time for me to contribute my experience of boladrol to the forum. im too lazy to do a log, so Im cuttin to the bottom line with a review.

I ran a 4 week cycle at 4/4/4/6.
i ate tons and worked with heavy weights and low reps. This stuff really was amazing, and i have ran a lot of things; trenadrol, s drol, epistane, h drol, p plex etc, etc.

when i started boladrol the real weight gain began at the end of the first week and a noticeable increase in strength. i was gaining a pound a day somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd weeks. gains tapered off in the 4th week despite me bumping the dosage up to 6 mg. i had to borrow pills from a 2nd pack to finish the cycle at that dose. in the end i was up about 14 pounds in weight.

when i was on the stuff i felt pretty good. had a nice libido boost in first and 2nd week. after week 3 it went way down though. a few times within week 3-4 i experimented with a few drops of liquid anastrazole and it seemed to help my libido out on those days.

The stuff really didnt bloat me out. it was not wet to me and in the first couple of weeks it had a diuretic effect on me, similar to that experienced on superdrol but it was like 1/4 of the intensity. when i took SD i felt like i couldnt ever drink enough water and i was pissing all the time.

I got into numerous minor altercations with people while on this stuff and i dont really think it was just a coincidence. This is a positive thing, thats how i could tell it was working:lmao::dead:

Il post some more tomorrow.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good review man. Boladrol is lookin like some good stuff. Glad you liked it!

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
WOW ! those are some sweet gains ! I am looking into another cycle. I just finished another bottle of Tri Methyl x and had good gains again :) But I would like to try something else

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
nice review!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice review. what were the lifts like at the end? big strength increase? i picked up a pack of bola a few weeks ago for a future cycle come time in october.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna need to stack this with either dermacrine or formestane for my next 2 weeker. Probably formestane cause it takes less time to kick in.

How was 6mg compared to 4mg?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
nice review. what were the lifts like at the end? big strength increase? i picked up a pack of bola a few weeks ago for a future cycle come time in october.
Yea tell us about the strength gains, also are you done pct or in it now?

adnscmplx

Awards
Thanks for posting this. Boladrol is an interesting compound. It sounds like it bulked you nicely.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting up your review, its always nice to get independent unbiased feedback.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Im having the same expierence as you with B Drol im in week 3 i still think super is stronger and has more of a kick to it more sides tho

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see someone run this at the end of a 6 week ph cycle. I have yet to see a log like that but I bet it'd be sick.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Okay guys; the strength gains on Boladrol were crazy, i gained like 25 lbs on my max bench, i was able to load 2 more plates to each side of the leg sled for 10 rep sets, and the 75's feel like 60's now when i do dumbell shoulder press. It was sick.

one issue is that i began stacking the CJC 1295 and GHRP 6 peptides about halfway into the boladrol cycle. Since this was my first run with all three of these compounds it makes it hard to judge them separately.

however i think that like 95% of my gains were from the BD alone, i was using pretty low doses of these peptides in the beginning just to make sure i wasnt going to croak. I have since ramped up the cjc dosage and am now starting to dose it at 1mg/ week split into 3 injections and i do the ghrp every day. i am going to experiment with peptides for a while, i think im going to use them for another 3 months and see what kind of result i can achieve.

I am currently 8 days into pct. i am using a combo of clomid and tamoxifen dosed at 100/50/25/25 and 20/20/10/10. i will adjust these if needed. pct is going smooth, ive been eating tons, maybe even more than i was on the cycle just to keep on the weight. i weigh myself like 4 times a day and have for a few years so i can tell when there are small changes. if i weigh a pound less than i think i should then immediately i just start eating. i weigh the same now as i did on the last day of the cyle.... yesterday when i did legs i felt just as strong as i did during week 4. my libido is way back up where it should be already. i am hoping to hold onto really all of the weight gain using the peptides as a bridge.

Tonight is chest and tri's so we'll see if there is any loss in strength, il know it if my bench goes down.

Il post back after the gym while im drinking protien and shooting up GH peptides.:fingersx:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see someone run this at the end of a 6 week ph cycle. I have yet to see a log like that but I bet it'd be sick.
Huh? Run Boladrol at the END of a 6 week cycle?? I would assume non-methylated, and HCG on cycle.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last 6wks of a 10wk test cycle!!! :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh? Run Boladrol at the END of a 6 week cycle?? I would assume non-methylated, and HCG on cycle.
Yeah like tren orals for 6-8 weeks, with Bola the final 4 weeks of that. Not good?

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Bench and tris today went really good, I feel as strong today as i did in the last week of the cycle. ive been off for 8 days now.

today my sets of flat bench went
135x8
225x10
245x6
255x7
260x4

these are almost the same numbers i put up 2 weeks ago in the heart of the cycle. i think im even stronger now. on the last day of the cycle i maxed out, hit 315 once, attempted 335 twice after that but couldnt get it past halfway. I had some issues that day though and didnt even feel that great so i was pissed that i didnt get 335, that was really my goal and i think i could have done it on a better day. im going to try to max out again in like a month and see then what happens.

:smokin:anyway, after bench i did

cable crossovers 4 sets 10 or 12

then i was doing standing ez bar french curls for 3 sets x10
weighted dips on a hammer strength machine, 3 sets x 10
cable tricep pulldowns with the whole stack pinned, 3 sets 10
hammer strength overhead triceps ext. 3 sets 10

i was pleased with the numbers i was putting up. my balls are hanging low again the way they should. really my sack started to get a little scrunched up but its totally cool now, nice and full. but still i dont get how that came and went so fast.

i plan to do my next cycle around june and run test for 12 or 14 wks with boladrol somewhere in the middle, unless by then i decide to just try some "real" tren. should be interesting. I felt shut down in the last week of the cycle. when i bumped to 6mg i didnt really get much better results.

another thing im going to do is try running bd solo in a 2 week cycle at 4/6. i think id still make good gains like 6-8 pounds without really getting shut down. then just run a lower dosed pct and do it all over again a month and a half later.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT was the easiest I have ever ran, and I give credence to Boladrol and a well covered PCT for this. I actually noticed strength increases and recovery similar to on cycle once I added Sustain Alpha and Erase around week 3. Toremifene also makes PCT much better as well I believe hands down that it's better than Clomid and Nolva, fwiw.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
once I added Sustain Alpha and Erase around week 3.
Are you saying you waited until week 3 of PCT to add both the SA and the Erase? Or, did you run the SA from the beginning of PCT and add the Erase at week 3?

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
PCT was the easiest I have ever ran, and I give credence to Boladrol and a well covered PCT for this. I actually noticed strength increases and recovery similar to on cycle once I added Sustain Alpha and Erase around week 3. Toremifene also makes PCT much better as well I believe hands down that it's better than Clomid and Nolva, fwiw.

So far for me the PCT has been a breeze, i havent even really lost any strength or weight and i actually feel great. i just got my big nutra order in. I have D aspartic acid and tribulus to throw into pct.

i plan on picking up some torem in a few months, i am interested to see the results so i cant wait to try it.

I recently acquired more peptides, got hexarelin and sermorelin to try out as well as more cjc and now some GHRP 2. more stuff to try= sickk i cant wait to inject all these things.

I dont know why i forgot to tell you all but Monday I shot 5 iu humulin r PWO with a big carb and protien meal and creatine and aminos. im going to do this for a few weeks and see what happens.

The only thing that sucks is now il never know what gains are being caused by because im using like 4 new anabolic substances i have never tried before all at once.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Thanks for the review man, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Toremifene:hail: it's the only SERM I'll ever use.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
NICE! Glad you had a good experience with bola :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying you waited until week 3 of PCT to add both the SA and the Erase? Or, did you run the SA from the beginning of PCT and add the Erase at week 3?
Ya I didn't have the SA on hand, and I started the erase around week 3 or so with it.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Ya I didn't have the SA on hand, and I started the erase around week 3 or so with it.
Is that how you would normally add the SA and Erase? Based on what I have read, I was thinking start the SA the first day of PCT and add the Erase about week 3.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SA first day, Erase start 2.5-3 weeks into PCT

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
So tonights shoulders, I think it will go well. im gonna try to put up the 80's tonight. last week i was doin the 75's for like 12 rep sets so it shouldnt be a big deal.

I dont feel so great today, and yesterday my mood sorta went down. I dont know if im just crashing off the boladrol or if the serms are screwing up my mood but ive been feeling weird today and yesterday. hopefully it's nothing.

i just went to walgreens and got more sticks to shoot the cjc 1295 and ghrp's. they gave me some static again at the counter. I bring my insulin vial and show them and tell them that i dont have health insurance and pay cash. they always look at me and tell me i need some paperwork or some diabetic id. then i say "WHAT!? I never had a problem here before, blah blah, and argue and then they sell them to me. there was like 5 people in line behind me at the pharmacy tonight and im yelling at the guy to give me syringes. I felt like they were staring at me. so i turned around and stared at every person in line until they looked away.. Haha

can somebody help me out and tell me what i need so they wont hesitate to sell me the syringes anymore? i need to produce some kind of paperwork. I have found diabetic ID's that you can print out from the computer and write your info on, but i dont know if that will help. I need some sort of "official" proof so i dont have to go and flip out on the pharmacist every month when i need the pins.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So tonights shoulders, I think it will go well. im gonna try to put up the 80's tonight. last week i was doin the 75's for like 12 rep sets so it shouldnt be a big deal.

I dont feel so great today, and yesterday my mood sorta went down. I dont know if im just crashing off the boladrol or if the serms are screwing up my mood but ive been feeling weird today and yesterday. hopefully it's nothing.

i just went to walgreens and got more sticks to shoot the cjc 1295 and ghrp's. they gave me some static again at the counter. I bring my insulin vial and show them and tell them that i dont have health insurance and pay cash. they always look at me and tell me i need some paperwork or some diabetic id. then i say "WHAT!? I never had a problem here before, blah blah, and argue and then they sell them to me. there was like 5 people in line behind me at the pharmacy tonight and im yelling at the guy to give me syringes. I felt like they were staring at me. so i turned around and stared at every person in line until they looked away.. Haha

can somebody help me out and tell me what i need so they wont hesitate to sell me the syringes anymore? i need to produce some kind of paperwork. I have found diabetic ID's that you can print out from the computer and write your info on, but i dont know if that will help. I need some sort of "official" proof so i dont have to go and flip out on the pharmacist every month when i need the pins.
LMAO :lmao:...I would do the same. Also, did you ever consider just ordering in bulk online?

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
LMAO :lmao:...I would do the same. Also, did you ever consider just ordering in bulk online?
Bahaaha i laughed halfway home after i left walgreens.

Tonight shoulders was real good, i did the 80's for a set of 10 but i had to go back down to the 75's. still it wasnt really a drop from last week. probably close to the same. next week im going to do barbell military and see because i feel like its a much better indicator of my strength vs the dumbells.

PCT has been real smooth compared to other things ive tried.

i have people ask me what im taking almost every day now. :fingersx:

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
so my strength hasnt gone down at all during PCT and i keep gaining. im dosing the cjc 1295 with ghrp2 and using huperzine a and im takin D aspartic acid with tribulus. Feeling great still, my weight has gone UP 4 pounds since the end of the cycle, i think that this is good evidence that the peptides are working well. I have been eating tons of calories and i seem to be leaner..

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
bro just buy your pins from the internet, from cheap hcg supplies or cheappinz (I hope those sources are OK to post!)

What doses are you running on the peptides?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7