Dry joints on SD/tren?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm taking 10 krill oil a day and my tendons are still flaring up. Do you know why tren dries you out like that?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dunno. it happened the first time i ran tren, didn't happen the second time.

i assume since it leans you out, and raises internal temperature that something in this mix leaches some moisture from your joints. this is purely conjecture though.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Both these compunds are dryyy. Tren also acts as a thermogenic raiseing blood preassure like just said, some notice night sweats from it too.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both these compunds are dryyy. Tren also acts as a thermogenic raiseing blood preassure like just said, some notice night sweats from it too.
If we are talking about the Tren clones(dienolone) I find them a little wet..Superdrol is very dry. On me anyway.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I've heard it depends on your diet

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
its most likely the SD not the tren. SD kills my joints after only a week on it.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
tren was wet for me but everyone is different. Best joint supp around is animal flex. I normally dont like universal nutrition products but animal flex is the bomb.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I got night sweats from tren, we will see if I do this time.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I got supercissus and glucosamine/chondroitin so hopefully they'll help. My main worry is that my strength exceeds my joints

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I got supercissus and glucosamine/chondroitin so hopefully they'll help. My main worry is that my strength exceeds my joints
Those should probably help you, but thats always a concern on any cycle, just use common sense when adding weights.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
yeah I am but at 20-25 mg of drol and 185 mg of tren a day, common sense goes out the window heh

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I am but at 20-25 mg of drol and 185 mg of tren a day, common sense goes out the window heh
U r freaking nuts lol. Good luck with the joints. I am shocked ur muscles havent attacked ur joints and tendons on their own lol.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind i'm a good 230-35 though...but yeah it's great...the aggression is unreal. pumps are amazing. i may bump the drol up to 30 starting week 3 and bump the tren to 207-210 at week 4... have to see how i'm feeling first but if these first 9 days are any indicator, i foresee no problem with those doseages. oh and start of week 3 i'm bridging epi as well at 40 ED

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tren/epi/sd? at those doses? i wish you the best in PCT...

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
i'm on TRT, test cyp @ 150-200 a week. i'm still going to do a PCT with clomid at 50/50/50/50 though to salvage what I still have and I'm going to run HCG twice a week @ 250 iu during weeks 3,4, and maybe 5. not sure yet. what do you think

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
oh, TRT then? damn. in that case, i'd PM nosnmiveins on what to do. i'm pretty sure its just HCG for PCT, since there's no test to stabilize, and your cholesterol values won't affect your test production, and clomid won't do a damn bit of good (unless its gyno prevention), since there's no test to restart. maybe HCG and an AI, but again, i'd PM the expert.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'm on TRT, test cyp @ 150-200 a week. i'm still going to do a PCT with clomid at 50/50/50/50 though to salvage what I still have and I'm going to run HCG twice a week @ 250 iu during weeks 3,4, and maybe 5. not sure yet. what do you think
TRT and HRT dont ever need PCTs, thats the best part about it. HCG is good for keeping the boys working if the need to have kids ever arises. so no need to run nolva or clomid....u can throw an AI in there if ur worried about gyno or bloating.

not really sure what u meant by "salvage", but if u were refering to ur natural testosterone production....its beyond salvageable if uve been prescribed HRT

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Perfect...thanks. and yeah i've been taking arimidex every few days to keep the bloat down