DRIVE FAQ's

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a quick question- will carbs interfere with drive's effectiveness? if so, how long do i need to separate them by? sorry, i guess that's 2 questions.
No, it won't affect Drive's affectiveness. Depends on the meal as to how long dosing Drive and having the meal should be: If it is a liquid meal (i.e. a shake), then 30-40 minutes between is fine; if it is a heavy meal (i.e. a proper meal) then you should wait at least 2 hours ideally. You always take your first dose first thing in the morning, too.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, it won't affect Drive's affectiveness. Depends on the meal as to how long dosing Drive and having the meal should be: If it is a liquid meal (i.e. a shake), then 30-40 minutes between is fine; if it is a heavy meal (i.e. a proper meal) then you should wait at least 2 hours ideally. You always take your first dose first thing in the morning, too.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
that's what i needed to know-thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How did you go with Drive?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
vitamin shoppe has little sample bottles of drive/rpm for $10. i said what the hell, now everytime i am there i pick up a few. i have grown to like that combo. just wish they had neovar/lipo pm or igf-1 like that, lol. :bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
vitamin shoppe has little sample bottles of drive/rpm for $10. i said what the hell, now everytime i am there i pick up a few. i have grown to like that combo. just wish they had neovar/lipo pm or igf-1 like that, lol. :bigok:
Glad to hear :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hardnutcheck

Awards
A few times I've taken Drive and tastes whats inside when I've burped. Nasty

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A few times I've taken Drive and tastes whats inside when I've burped. Nasty
good things don't always come sugar coated. just be glad it is capped!!! i have emptied caps of rpm into chrystal lite before-it hits harder and faster this way, and i agree it tastes like crap- but it gets the job done...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good things don't always come sugar coated. just be glad it is capped!!! i have emptied caps of rpm into chrystal lite before-it hits harder and faster this way, and i agree it tastes like crap- but it gets the job done...
yup!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those little bottles last about 4 days, so i have been on 4 off 3 for about 2 1/2 months. i look forward to getting back on it after being off for a few days.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Did they change the dosing?

Up to 150- 1(2x daily)
200-2(2x daily)
250- 3(3x daily)

From TFsupp.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did they change the dosing?

Up to 150- 1(2x daily)
200-2(2x daily)
250- 3(3x daily)

From TFsupp.
No. However, whether or not you get samples, the American or Australian/NZ labelled products (note that the product ingredient profile does NOT change for any of them!) the dosing/timing instructions could be a little different.

They remain recommended at:
DRIVE_Dosing and Timing Instructions.jpg

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Q: When should I take DRIVE?

A: Take the first dose of DRIVE upon waking in the morning, and then take the second dose approximately one hour before your workout, or mid-afternoon. If you train in the evening, do not take within 3 hours of bedtime. If so, reduce your dosage by one capsule.
I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?
I would recommend just having your first dose of Drive when you wake up - no need to open the caps. And then have your second dose 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. Drive will still work effectively.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is there any issues with consuming a little alcohol occasionally while taking Drive?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MoneyAddyct

Awards
If it is a test booster, why is hair loss not an issue?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
For someone who is simply bound to go bald eventually, anything that boosts testosterone has at least the smallest potential to speed up hair loss.

Simply boosting test in the majority of the population will have no effects on hair loss. In the history of Drive, I have yet to see any reports of hair loss.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jammie answered this:
For someone who is simply bound to go bald eventually, anything that boosts testosterone has at least the smallest potential to speed up hair loss.

Simply boosting test in the majority of the population will have no effects on hair loss. In the history of Drive, I have yet to see any reports of hair loss.
I have yet to see feedback from a Drive user that they experienced hair loss.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Jammie answered this:

I have yet to see feedback from a Drive user that they experienced hair loss.
From what I understand after reading about Forsklin that the rise in CAMp does cause a slight increase of test but I just dont see hairloss loss being an issue with Drive and with that being said again....Im under the impression that there's nothing in it that would cause a propensity to aggrivate or cause hair loss....I'm bald regardless so its not a big deal :nana:

andy148lbs

Awards
can i use drive with a pct,and can i run lit-up also???????

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i use drive with a pct,and can i run lit-up also???????
Yes. If you're going to use Drive for PCT, start with a week left of your cycle, so that it kicks in by PCT, and dose as directed on the product label.

~Rosie~

andy148lbs

Awards
hey rosie can i add creatine nitrate to the stack drive and lit up???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

andy148lbs

Awards
Drive is AWESOME.....going on day 3 and can already feel the effects....started my hghup last night and waiting for my free test...If Drive is dead on I cant wait for this stack to really kick in...thanks App Nut.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive is AWESOME.....going on day 3 and can already feel the effects....started my hghup last night and waiting for my free test...If Drive is dead on I cant wait for this stack to really kick in...thanks App Nut.
Should be fun times, then :)

andy148lbs

Awards
how about adding erase to my drive,hghup,freetest....to much????

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about adding erase to my drive,hghup,freetest....to much????
Not too much at all - I've used Drive with a similar stack (Drive/IGF-2/FREE TEST).

I will say however, that choose either Erase or FREE TEST - both products contain the SAME active, so you only need to use ONE of them. If you want to stick with an Applied Nutriceuticals' stack, use the FREE TEST.

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would this also be effective for endurance if taking it with MST's cordy v02 ultra?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this also be effective for endurance if taking it with MST's cordy v02 ultra?
Yes. Drive is better for endurance than V02 Ultra, IMO (nothing comes close to Drive re endurance or speed endurance), but stacking them together is not going to hurt.

~Rosie~

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
battle fuel?

heyas, first post, ordered drive, am currently taking muscle pharms battle fuel - will they be safe to run together or should i wait?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
heyas, first post, ordered drive, am currently taking muscle pharms battle fuel - will they be safe to run together or should i wait?
Both have test boosting properties but I don't see a problem. Maybe reduce dosage of battlefuel by 1 cap. Rosie or dirk may be able to help or even Miller

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see nothing wrong with stacking Drive and Battle Fuel together - in fact, I have done similar stacks in the past myself. If you've never used either product before though, I recommend using each one standalone before stacking them, so that you know how each affects you.

~Rosie~

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
thànks for th quick responses. im also runnng daa at half dose too. ok i will take bf in the morning and drive pre workout. ive never 'felt ' any effefts fom t boosters such as these or actiatextreme so will see.how it goes.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thànks for th quick responses. im also runnng daa at half dose too. ok i will take bf in the morning and drive pre workout. ive never 'felt ' any effefts fom t boosters such as these or actiatextreme so will see.how it goes.
No worries :) Ok. With Drive you should definitely notice a difference - in your ENDURANCE more than anything. If you "don't notice anything" off other natural Testosterone boosters, ask yourself what you're looking for, and also remember that now everyone is going to have effects from everything, or even experience all or the same effects as someone else.

~Rosie~

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
No worries :) Ok. With Drive you should definitely notice a difference - in your ENDURANCE more than anything. If you "don't notice anything" off other natural Testosterone boosters, ask yourself what you're looking for, and also remember that now everyone is going to have effects from everything, or even experience all or the same effects as someone else.

~Rosie~
awesome! It arrives today so will hit up my first dose soon.

Im currently doing strong lifts 5x5 so endurance isn't a biggy for me as it's not too hard for now until the numbers ramp up. My main goal is fat loss, I do a lot of cardio and martial arts. Did a huge cut years ago but never managed to get rid of the last bit of gut. My delving into test boosters (activate xtreme, daa, battle fuel) is mainly for fat loss so I hope that drive can help. I also have RPM but cycle through different pre workout supps each time I workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome! It arrives today so will hit up my first dose soon.

Im currently doing strong lifts 5x5 so endurance isn't a biggy for me as it's not too hard for now until the numbers ramp up. My main goal is fat loss, I do a lot of cardio and martial arts. Did a huge cut years ago but never managed to get rid of the last bit of gut. My delving into test boosters (activate xtreme, daa, battle fuel) is mainly for fat loss so I hope that drive can help. I also have RPM but cycle through different pre workout supps each time I workout.
Ok. Just make sure that you dose optimally - the dosing/timing instructions are on the product label, but here goes:

Drive

Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training

Non-Training Days (or if you train first thing)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

If you want fat loss, then make sure that your NUTRITION is set up for fat loss, since this is the primary factor that will make or break your success. You can train however you want for fat loss - makes no difference - and just so you know, cardio is NOT necessary, but can help if you want to create the energy deficit through exercise and eat more, or for cardiovascular benefits.

Don't place as much importance on supplements - you CAN effectively AND successfully lose fat with ONLY THE BASIC STAPLES! Using natural Testosterone boosters does not mean that you are going to lose fat any better or faster than if you were not.

As far as preworkout products, RPM was designed to be stacked with Drive, and they are actually a leaning/performance stack, so if you stick with RPM for ALL your training sessions whilst using Drive, you should see some fat loss (and performance improvements).

~Rosie~

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Ok. Just make sure that you dose optimally - the dosing/timing instructions are on the product label, but here goes:

Drive

Training Days
dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training

Non-Training Days (or if you train first thing)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

If you want fat loss, then make sure that your NUTRITION is set up for fat loss, since this is the primary factor that will make or break your success. You can train however you want for fat loss - makes no difference - and just so you know, cardio is NOT necessary, but can help if you want to create the energy deficit through exercise and eat more, or for cardiovascular benefits.

Don't place as much importance on supplements - you CAN effectively AND successfully lose fat with ONLY THE BASIC STAPLES! Using natural Testosterone boosters does not mean that you are going to lose fat any better or faster than if you were not.

As far as preworkout products, RPM was designed to be stacked with Drive, and they are actually a leaning/performance stack, so if you stick with RPM for ALL your training sessions whilst using Drive, you should see some fat loss (and performance improvements).

~Rosie~

Well received :) Thank you.

My diet has been solid for the last year or so, and I have been carb cycling since June. I went from 96.7 kg down to 90.5 already on a slow cut. I mapped out all of my calories, I restrict carbs apart from 2 separated days a week, and eat very, very clean. believe me when I say I have tried everything - but I hit a plateau that I could just not but through. I went from 110kg down to 75 in less than a year (crazy, crazy cut which I think did more damage than good).. But the gut remained. I started lifting around 4 years ago, got up to 100kg last year (a bit of fat though), looking to lean down now but maintain my gains.

Sorry if this is getting abit OT from Drive. But I will drop the other PWO's for now and stick to rpm!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well received :) Thank you.

My diet has been solid for the last year or so, and I have been carb cycling since June. I went from 96.7 kg down to 90.5 already on a slow cut. I mapped out all of my calories, I restrict carbs apart from 2 separated days a week, and eat very, very clean. believe me when I say I have tried everything - but I hit a plateau that I could just not but through. I went from 110kg down to 75 in less than a year (crazy, crazy cut which I think did more damage than good).. But the gut remained. I started lifting around 4 years ago, got up to 100kg last year (a bit of fat though), looking to lean down now but maintain my gains.

Sorry if this is getting abit OT from Drive. But I will drop the other PWO's for now and stick to rpm!
No worries and you're welcome :)

Chances are if you're doing everything right for YOU re fat loss, and you're not seeing much changes in your midsection, then it's likely that it's the LAST place on your body to lose bodyfat - it just means you need to get that little bit leaner.

~Rosie~