Increased sex drive on SARMs??

HeadyJJ92

Awards
Im on the 6th week of 15mg lgd and 15mg rad per day. And I keep expecting to feel lethargic like when I was on prohormone. But my sex drive and morning wood is through the roof. I'm having wet dreams and my girl even says I'm way hornier than before which doesn't make any sense as SARMs should be lowering my test right? I'm not evening using a test base. I'm using clomid even though it might be useless on cycle. But it makes me feel better mentally. Just confused.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im on the 6th week of 15mg lgd and 15mg rad per day. And I keep expecting to feel lethargic like when I was on prohormone. But my sex drive and morning wood is through the roof. I'm having wet dreams and my girl even says I'm way hornier than before which doesn't make any sense as SARMs should be lowering my test right? I'm not evening using a test base. I'm using clomid even though it might be useless on cycle. But it makes me feel better mentally. Just confused.
There's ppl who can run anything and feel like you do. My boy has ran pretty much every steroid solo and none of them kill his sex drive or ability to perform. Plus if you still have sufficient amounts of estrogen, rad+estrogen works like hormone replacement therapy. As long as your estrogen doesn't crash you will probably continue to feel like this

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My natural test levels are in the toilet...... When my T levels go into the 200's Its a huge win for me. Yet I always get steady growth from training, I still get mooring wood, I still bang my wife.

In 2014-2015 I was single and juice free for years and my Test levels were below 200......Yet I still managed to keep a rotation of 5-6 girls satisfied weekly........ My point is: I believe that sex drive is 80% mental and 20% everything else.

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
Clomid will have a positive impact on semen production, and it will increase the quality and production of semen according to some research.

HeadyJJ92

Awards
My natural test levels are in the toilet...... When my T levels go into the 200's Its a huge win for me. Yet I always get steady growth from training, I still get mooring wood, I still bang my wife.

In 2014-2015 I was single and juice free for years and my Test levels were below 200......Yet I still managed to keep a rotation of 5-6 girls satisfied weekly........ My point is: I believe that sex drive is 80% mental and 20% everything else.
The excess energy really surprised me on this sarm cycle. Cause on halo I was literally struggling to get off the couch

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The excess energy really surprised me on this sarm cycle. Cause on halo I was literally struggling to get off the couch
Well that intrigues me...... Because I can get some extreme lethargy on lots of steroids. I am still on the fence about SARMS.