• Established
  • First Up Vote
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife & I got her Liberty from Carmax for cheaper than other dealerships around. Had more options, less miles, the color we wanted and 3k less. Other than normal maintenance, haven't had to do anything to it. Had it almost 6 years now and wife still likes it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife & I got her Liberty from Carmax for cheaper than other dealerships around. Had more options, less miles, the color we wanted and 3k less. Other than normal maintenance, haven't had to do anything to it. Had it almost 6 years now and wife still likes it.
There's a new one that just opened up by my house. I may go browse this weekend just to get an idea. Dress like a classy lady, flirt a little, and maybe I can get a good deal. :D thank you!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a new one that just opened up by my house. I may go browse this weekend just to get an idea. Dress like a classy lady, flirt a little, and maybe I can get a good deal. :D thank you!
Show some of your more "hidden" tats. That would probably help a little too. :-D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Show some of your more "hidden" tats. That would probably help a little too. :-D
Haha, it's a toss between a classy look or a sluticious look! I should go in there looking like a bum so they think I can't afford anything. Lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thing with Carmax is the price you see is a no-haggle price. :(

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming from the same guy who called women a useless illogical species I'm surprised you bothered to put in your 2 cents lol P.S. In case you didn't notice this is the internet. Playing the hero isn't gonna get your junk sucked superman
Woman = sex objects and sandwich makers. Duh. You seem mad Jd? Is u is u?!

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Woman = sex objects and sandwich makers. Duh. You seem mad Jd? Is u is u?!
EatMoar, you are usually a pretty funny guy, but this is absolutely BS!! How can you say this about a woman is beyond wrong, it fact it's just fücked up in general. How can you call a woman these things, and not remember to add kitchen/house cleaners....ya sexist pig!!! Hahaha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EatMoar, you are usually a pretty funny guy, but this is absolutely BS!! How can you say this about a woman is beyond wrong, it fact it's just fücked up in general. How can you call a woman these things, and not remember to add kitchen/house cleaners....ya sexist pig!!! Hahaha
Haha, Wade, you crack me up! You're a toughy on here but I bet your wife has you by the balls at home!

Yes, dear, I'll make you a sandwich! -Wade :p

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, Wade, you crack me up! You're a toughy on here but I bet your wife has you by the balls at home!

Yes, dear, I'll make you a sandwich! -Wade :p
They're in her purse actually, that way she can have them close at all times. :-D

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fuvk I forgot about the cleaning, sheesh, I forgot they were capable of such things!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Buy a ford ranger online from Craigslist. Best damn little truck out there and you can get them for less than 4k.

I'm buying one just for fun. Too cheap and reliable not too.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy a ford ranger online from Craigslist. Best damn little truck out there and you can get them for less than 4k.

I'm buying one just for fun. Too cheap and reliable not too.
Ford... Blahhh... Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else have this problem?

The more I sleep, the more exhausted I am the next day.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're sleeping longer than you need... I get super lethargic if I sleep too long...
Average night sleep for me is 5-51/2 hours. Last night, I slept about 7. I'm out of it today...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Average night sleep for me is 5-51/2 hours. Last night, I slept about 7. I'm out of it today...
Wow! I'm quite the opposite! I need 8-10 hours of sleep!! Which, I rarely get!! Lol

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Lmao, his wife is pregnant with twins! Damn rights he is making the sandwiches, ha ha... ;)
not gonna lie, being knocked up has made her lil Mrs housewife! It's great! My house is spotless and my belly is full! She can't sit for too long or she stiffens up and has to move. Plus I'm home late from work/gym, so dinner is started when I get home!
WINNING!!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not gonna lie, being knocked up has made her lil Mrs housewife! It's great! My house is spotless and my belly is full! She can't sit for too long or she stiffens up and has to move. Plus I'm home late from work/gym, so dinner is started when I get home!
WINNING!!!!
I'll probably be the same if I got knocked up.

I'll be someone's little submissive Asian girl. ;)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Dont worry I'll pray for all you ****en sinners tomorrow at church and absolve you of sins :)

This thread.. smh

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I do all my wife's friends since they hate their husbands and I had a vasectomy :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These buff guys at the gym never wear shorts...

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
And doesn't squat, I'm sensing a false sense of large legs here. Maybe you should stahp dis br0
Actually I have pretty big calves from a lot of calf work and years of stairclimber. Anyways my legs are generally small but vascular.

Lastly shorter shorts elongate your legs so you look taller ;) dat illusion

JD261985

Banned
Awards
<<<the ultimate douchebaggery of douchebags douchebag of the douchebags thread is here and at your service dears...

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<<< I'm the ultimate tool of tooliest tools of the tool thread and at your service dears...
That's so nice if you. Were you a boy scout as a kid?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I have pretty big calves from a lot of calf work and years of stairclimber. Anyways my legs are generally small but vascular. Lastly shorter shorts elongate your legs so you look taller ;) dat illusion
Truuuuuuu. I love the stair stepper. That and static holds are killer for calf development.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wth?! The gym is not open today?!?!? >:-/

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Friday, drank my pwo and headed to train about 2 pm. 11 minutes in the squat rack (doing actual squats) and the power got cut off by the construction outside. Everyone had to leave. I tried saying I don't need electricity for the iron but it was no go. I was so jacked from th pwo I didn't know what to do. So I drove home and rode my bike. Lame.
Killed it on Saturday.
Then Sunday drank pwo, got to the gym about 830am. The child center was closed. We had to leave. Went for the bikes again but it was so hard with the pwo waiting on my 4 year old to keep up with us on the bikes. But I was a good father and didn't freak out. I did pull ups on a tree branch while I was waiting for her to catch up.

Dbag corporate ass gym.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40