love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea, we ended up getting around that back this year. Having a baby, owning a house, and paying student loans, all helped us get that back.
Yes, all if that helps so much! It's nice because you ALWAYS need it for something!

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
It's really hard to know whether people are giving their opinions on something because they want to help, or because they just want to have an opinion... Unfortunately it's often the latter that's true...

This isn't only gym/forum related either...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's really hard to know whether people are giving their opinions on something because they want to help, or because they just want to have an opinion... Unfortunately it's often the latter that's true...

This isn't only gym/forum related either...
I hear ya. Do you have kids? So many people want to give parenting "advice" it's ridiculous. "Well my sisters friend has a kid and they do this this way" GTFO with that

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I hear ya. Do you have kids? So many people want to give parenting "advice" it's ridiculous. "Well my sisters friend has a kid and they do this this way" GTFO with that
No, I don't have kids... Haven't quite got my own life together, so not a good idea as yet... My sister gets all the parenting "advice" from her in laws & my parents... People these days are more focused on being right, than actually helping...

tsugsr

Awards
Getting asked if I need a spot is annoying, more so when the guy offering is wearing capris and doing full body swing curls in the squat rack.....

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Getting asked if I need a spot is annoying, more so when the guy offering is wearing capris and doing full body swing curls in the squat rack.....
tell'em to piss off. that's like an insult

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Saw a guy who looked like he might be getting ready to compete doing curls in the squat rack over the weekend. Granted they weren't full body swing curls but come on really bro? SMH

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Only an anti-social ******* would get mad like that. Quit thinking you're some kind of badass lol
pffffffffffff

If I'm psyching myself up for a set the last thing I want is some random bothering me. I don't know, maybe I'm weird like that....

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
pffffffffffff If I'm psyching myself up for a set the last thing I want is some random bothering me. I don't know, maybe I'm weird like that....
Seriously tho, you'd wouldn't go off on someone for that right? No reason to be mean to anyone at the gym.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Seriously tho, you'd wouldn't go off on someone for that right? No reason to be mean to anyone at the gym.
I agree!! Most if the time people are rather respectful, or timid when they ask. Butttt...I have seen a few hardos who act like if they don't spot you, that you'll die and they just saved your life. Dat shîts annoying!!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't go off, but if looks could kill, lol...
I have to agree with tjbruno...
When I'm psyching my self for my next set the last thing I need........................

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
If someone asks if I need help I'm throwing the weight, squaring up, and bustin heads

....cuz I'm a badass :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I wouldn't go off, but if looks could kill, lol... I have to agree with tjbruno... When I'm psyching my self for my next set the last thing I need........................
I'm not gunna be mean. I just nicely tell them to go eat a bag of 12" dildos and get fuked. If I want advice on not being big I will come ask them. But I'm not mean to anyone that's uncalled for....

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I lift at a hardcore dungeon of a gym where everyone is pretty dang serious. It's great. There was one guy though that would shout, cuss, and talk to himself throughout his workout. He would yell, "I am the champion! I am the champion!" Maybe too many stims...

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
There are "rules" in the gym just like in life. I think people should take the time to learn them before they go into these environments.

For example there are certain ways you act, dress, and treat a dinner at a mastro's steakhouse versus Fukin sizzler. It's the individual persons responsibility to learn these rules so they are socially acceptable just like the other's there that took the time to learn and follow them.

I'll give you another example:

I had this 20 year old blonde in my bed on the 2nd date. She farted quietly and then said "I just farted, don't judge me." I literally told her to get the fuk out.

It was appalling to me that she would think that would be ok.

Moral of the story:

Dont Fukin fart around me if you're a chick, and don't Fukin ask if I need a spot if you're a Capri wearing sissy monster doing biceps every workout.

Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are "rules" in the gym just like in life. I think people should take the time to learn them before they go into these environments.

For example there are certain ways you act, dress, and treat a dinner at a mastro's steakhouse versus Fukin sizzler. It's the individual persons responsibility to learn these rules so they are socially acceptable just like the other's there that took the time to learn and follow them.

I had this 20 year old blonde in my bed on the 2nd date. She farted quietly and then said "I just farted, don't judge me." I literally told her to get the fuk out.

Moral of the story:

Dont Fukin fart around me if you're a chick, and don't Fukin ask if I need a spot if you're a Capri wearing sissy monster doing biceps every workout.

Lol
Lol, omg!

Haha, what about when the chick farts during sex. You know, when the air gets inside as you're thrusting?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, omg! Haha, what about when the chick farts during sex. You know, when the air gets inside as you're thrusting?
A Vart? A Queef?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I concur .... when that happens its just a sign that I'm doin a good job hammerin it home ;)
And the girls get super embarrassed! o_O

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Queefs are pretty funny lol. You both look at eachother with funny faces for a few seconds. I have heard some really bad ones though.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like stepping on a duck

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I fill er up. No air escapes.

Like stuffing a vacuum cleaner in a straw....

Think about it...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg! You guys are so bad!!!!!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
pffffffffffff If I'm psyching myself up for a set the last thing I want is some random bothering me. I don't know, maybe I'm weird like that....
Think about this the next time you ask anyone for a spot. It takes about 30 seconds to spot someone. Also, don't say you've never asked anyone for a spot you know that's a god damn lie

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm not gunna be mean. I just nicely tell them to go eat a bag of 12" dildos and get fuked. If I want advice on not being big I will come ask them. But I'm not mean to anyone that's uncalled for....
Ok we all know you don't actually say that. I don't care how tough you think you are because if you talked like that to people in real life someone would have cracked your ****ing skull wide open by now lol.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Think about this the next time you ask anyone for a spot. It takes about 30 seconds to spot someone. Also, don't say you've never asked anyone for a spot you know that's a god damn lie
you're a goof

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Moral of the story:

Lol
You tossed a chick out of the bed because she let loose a little fart? I call BS!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sothere is this little guy that just started coming into my gym, maybe 5'3" and he has to be late 40's early 50's. He came in yesterday wearing a completely unbuttoned Yankees Jerzy aviators and a snap back Yankee cap spun to the side, I dont think much of it until he comes out of the locker room wairing the same outfit and does the most ridicules core work out I have ever seen making more noise than a cow giving birth (DBag move one).
Today he spends an hour ass naked in the locker room talking on his flip phone talking business like he is hot sh!t. I am interested to see what this self absorbed little guy is going to do tomorrow.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sothere is this little guy that just started coming into my gym, maybe 5'3" and he has to be late 40's early 50's. He came in yesterday wearing a completely unbuttoned Yankees Jerzy aviators and a snap back Yankee cap spun to the side, I dont think much of it until he comes out of the locker room wairing the same outfit and does the most ridicules core work out I have ever seen making more noise than a cow giving birth (DBag move one).
Today he spends an hour ass naked in the locker room talking on his flip phone talking business like he is hot sh!t. I am interested to see what this self absorbed little guy is going to do tomorrow.
Ask him if he needs a spotter.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No not BS at all. We weren't Fukin yet. Lol. We we're watching a movie.

No need to bull$hit.... Lol
Dang you have way higher standards than I. Personally I would put up with just about anything if the girl is hot enough, farts puke and all.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang you have way higher standards than I. Personally I would put up with just about anything if the girl is hot enough, farts puke and all.
Nothing wrong with high standards ......lol....
I only date beasts....
So if I was dating a guy n he lost gains without a medical reason? I'm done , lol....
;)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Besides being loyal, I don't think I could ever turn down guaranteed ***** if they are a decent girl.. God I'm so lonely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40