Douchebags at the gym...

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
The quantity of people bitching about stuff that doesn't even affect their workout in this thread is pathetic, ignore them and enjoy your workout, unless it's sht that directly affects you like not stripping weight or being a dck to you
Strong physique.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
The quantity of people bitching about stuff that doesn't even affect their workout in this thread is pathetic, ignore them and enjoy your workout, unless it's sht that directly affects you like not stripping weight or being a dck to you
then don't read it, D-Bag. It's all in good fun, and MOST of us can find the humor in the stories.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
U r not the only one that had to take time out...... What's 2 years outta ur life time! Need I say more? That's no reason to post all agro towards this thread... We all happen to have fun in it.... D bag queen is done here.... ;)
Around 15%, I'm 18 lol . Plus I was lifting a solid 6 months before that :/

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Maybe you should find your way back to bodybuilding.com where all the "mirin bra" bitches are before taking a shot at a new community acting all tough on the internet. Welcome to the forums ***got.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Around 15%, I'm 18 lol . Plus I was lifting a solid 6 months before that :/
Don't worry ppl are just being over dramatic and over reacting to your comment. That and it's easy to talk shyt behind a keyboard. This is the most immature thread in the whole community. Believe me there's a lot to learn here. Don't base your opinion about AM on this one thread.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry ppl are just being over dramatic and over reacting to your comment. That and it's easy to talk shyt behind a keyboard. This is the most immature thread in the whole community. Believe me there's a lot to learn here. Don't base your opinion about AM on this one thread.
^^^
Spoke the king of "over dramatic and over reacting"......
( he,he..... Running away, looking back...)....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^
Spoke the king of "over dramatic and over reacting"......
( he,he..... Running away, looking back...)....
Oh oh, Mags. I liked your comment. Now he's gonna go harass my thread again. :D

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Maybe you should find your way back to bodybuilding.com where all the "mirin bra" bitches are before taking a shot at a new community acting all tough on the internet. Welcome to the forums ***got.
Lol are you angry cuz a miscer crawled up your ass?

Feels

JD261985

Banned
Awards
^^^ Spoke the king of "over dramatic and over reacting"...... ( he,he..... Running away, looking back...)....
Wow you would have been pissed if I didn't just erase what I was going to say lol ...dammit it was hilarious too..oh well no point in getting banned over petty shyt

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
A miscer? Feels? That was your response? Looks like I was on point with my first post. Feels... **** outta here with that lame ****

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're a misc ******* then I hope you have a really great and successful life, injury free, also diseases free.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can make you a sammich after s*x...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf just happened??
Fame cheated on me with Eatmoar but Eatmoar wouldn't make Fame a chode sammich so Fame dumped Eatmoar.

Thee end...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I'm on vacation in Cincinnati and it was 80 here yesterday and they are all walking around like it's 100 outside lol. But now calling for snow tonight and tomorrow morning

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man...

<<<<<~~~ this douche forgot all about taxes. :/

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'm soooo not a typical Asian. Fudge, I cant believe I forgot! o_O I'll probably owe anyways.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps the guy who didn't withhold enough is the douchebag?
It's called being middle class. You make too much but you still don't make enough. o_O

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It's called being middle class. You make too much but you still don't make enough. o_O
I'll attest to this my tax guy said that had I made three thousand dollars less this year I would fave netted a thousand dollars more overall. Wtf is that sh!t

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Hahaha....dammit!! You know what I mean! (Although the original "defendant" may still apply)

Mystere3

Awards
Better to owe than have too much withheld; you don't get paid interest on your overpayment.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I rather owe a little every year. One year, I paid over $20,000 in taxes and got $5,000.00 back. Was I really suppose to be happy about that?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I rather owe a little every year. One year, I paid over $20,000 in taxes and got $5,000.00 back. Was I really suppose to be happy about that?
We usually get 5k or more back because of the kids and such. I like it though because we usually put it towards something big- like paying something off or improvements on the house! :) I hated the one year we had to pay in when hubby was self employed and we were flat out broke!! Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We usually get 5k or more back because of the kids and such. I like it though because we usually put it towards something big- like paying something off or improvements on the house! :) I hated the one year we had to pay in when hubby was self employed and we were flat out broke!! Lol
Yea, we ended up getting around that back this year. Having a baby, owning a house, and paying student loans, all helped us get that back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40