Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nuhuh!!! Pics or you're lying!!!!!!!
Sorry ain't posting dick pics. I have grill marks. Like I grilled my wiener hahaha hurt like a muthafuka

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry ain't posting dick pics. I have grill marks. Like I grilled my wiener hahaha hurt like a muthafuka
Ouccccccch!!!! Did you have to stay hard the whole time?!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! I know right! The weather was perfect at the beach in PB last year, came home, went to Bodega bay and froze my a** off. Lol
You guys would freeze here. It's like 45, maybe 46 degrees here. I was just getting gas in a t shirt and fleece vest, no big deal. Then a Volvo with NJ plates pulls up next to me, the dude gets out in a parka with a hoodie underneath and he's got his head tucked below his coat collar, shivering like it's below zero. Made me chuckle.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ouccccccch!!!! Did you have to stay hard the whole time?!
What?!? Why the fuk would I have to stay hard? It doesn't work like that at all. You just assume it does because that's how you want to imagine it lol

You stretch it out and tape it to your stomach. Yep it reaches my stomach soft lol.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What?!? Why the fuk would I have to stay hard? It doesn't work like that at all. You just assume it does because that's how you want to imagine it lol

You stretch it out and tape it to your stomach. Yep it reaches my stomach soft lol.
Haha! All I could think about is the pain!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You guys would freeze here. It's like 45, maybe 46 degrees here. I was just getting gas in a t shirt and fleece vest, no big deal. Then a Volvo with NJ plates pulls up next to me, the dude gets out in a parka with a hoodie underneath and he's got his head tucked below his coat collar, shivering like it's below zero. Made me chuckle.
You are right man It drops bellow 60 im in pants lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I have no words for the last 3 pages.... All I know is I want more ink and that I have more than just smaller muscles that DD.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have no words for the last 3 pages.... All I know is I want more ink and that I have more than just smaller muscles that DD.
Hahaha poor lil guy

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My tattoo is itching like a muthereffer!!!! :/

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
its small but effective. I get off every time, and it made twins. Plus I get less leg stickage
What is this leg stickage you speak of?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While shopping:

Chick who works at the store:
Oh, I love your tattoo.
Me:
Thanks.
Chick:
How much was it?
Me:
Uh..... o_O $350
Chick:
Did it hurt?!
Me:
Uh... Yea, really bad.
Chick:
I want a dragon all down my thigh, can your artist give me a deal?!
Me:
Uh.....

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Lol you're 5'10 you *******. People can't even tell the difference between 5'7, 5'8, 5'9, 5'10. It's funny you're talking about something we're all born with. There's nothing anyone can do about their height. Haha 5'10...damn i thought you were gonna be 6'4 or something.. Hah
Actually 5 11 and yea there's a big difference lmao! It's funny how much shyt one can stir up with a simple comment had me lolling for days. Relax your tits. You guys do realize that absolutely no ****s are given by me right? It's just entertaining to me. Really that's all that matters. I come in this thread just to piss ppl off because ppl are so ****ing sensitive. Then I revisit it days later just to laugh some more. Lol **** sucker. Oh yea and don't bother responding I won't be reading it anyways :)

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Actually 5 11 and yea there's a big difference lmao! It's funny how much shyt one can stir up with a simple comment had me lolling for days. Relax your tits. You guys do realize that absolutely no ****s are given by me right? It's just entertaining to me. Really that's all that matters. I come in this thread just to piss ppl off because ppl are so ****ing sensitive. Then I revisit it days later just to laugh some more. Lol **** sucker. Oh yea and don't bother responding I won't be reading it anyways :)
Good, go back to playing with bronies in your Mom's basement.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
true!!! I just threw my phone and punched my wife
Alright alright you know what?? I'm gonna be the first to say I was out of line with my comments. Seriously I apologize to Puccah, wrivest and ion26. Very immature of me and out of order. Trust me the last thing I actually wanna do is piss people off at this forum. I happen to enjoy it a lot.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Not sure if you're being serious or not lol. I completely understand why someone would see me as a troll. Believe me I understand I'll need to redeem myself and that won't happen quickly I'm sure but I will try to be more thoughtful and less aggressive with my comments

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we should change the title to "douchebags in the thread"

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The dbag is the weather. Woke up to ****ing SNOW A LOT OF IT. It was supposed to be 50 today up in hur..... wtf happened ?!

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
^^ no shït right!!! It looks like a skating rink at my place right now! Fuuuuuuukkkkkk

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
it's weird how days you don't even feel like going to the gym but drag yourself there anyways end up turning into an awesome workout

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's weird how days you don't even feel like going to the gym but drag yourself there anyways end up turning into an awesome workout
Indeed I have this happening during the week on Mondays or Wednesday.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What is : ' days u don't even feel like going to the gym'?..... Lol...... ( big eyes..)....... ;)
This^^ my problem is will it be a amazing workout or the best workout of my life. Those are the only ones I have.

Cardio.... Different story

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The dbag is the weather. Woke up to ****ing SNOW A LOT OF IT. It was supposed to be 50 today up in hur..... wtf happened ?!
You got snowed in , I got sun burnt wtf is mother nature's problem?