Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ummmmm, those guys are HOT!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
dude that wears a beats headphones nodding his head the all time!
I don't mind this. It's when they sing.. Random words out of the verses in a song. Literally bob their heads and say words. If it's rap they sound like they have turrets

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
SHADOW BOXING!!!

Better yet, shadow boxing while mouthing the words to ****ty music and bouncing around on legs the size of toothpicks.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
SHADOW BOXING!!! Better yet, shadow boxing while mouthing the words to ****ty music and bouncing around on legs the size of toothpicks.
Hahaha I will ask them if they cage fight or box. Then ask their record. You usually find they are just morons and you can belittle them to feel like less of a human.... Because they are

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't mind this. It's when they sing.. Random words out of the verses in a song. Literally bob their heads and say words. If it's rap they sound like they have turrets
So if I'm about to pull some heavy ass weight am I not allowed to get pumped up from a sick break down?! Cause I did today lolzzzz

Rap music= ya uh playaaaa, OOOO killlemmmm, OOOOOOO KILLEMMMM YAAA BAUSSSSS ROSSS, AHA WEEEEZAY. *end song*

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a dude? Haha!
Ha ha, no....
Just bigger muscles than half the guys, rocking out with my bad self, smashing some iron , moaning during sets, bustin out lyrics, boppin my head, u know , the typical d bag sh!t......
;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ha ha, no....
Just bigger muscles than half the guys, rocking out with my bad self, smashing some iron , moaning during sets, bustin out lyrics, boppin my head, u know , the typical d bag sh!t......
;)
Good god I love this woman ^^^^^

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Ha ha, no....
;)
The moaning still makes it hard to concentrate sometimes... Some sound like they're getting their a$$es kicked, others sound sexy as hell...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The moaning still makes it hard to concentrate sometimes... Some sound like they're getting their a$$es kicked, others sound sexy as hell...
I don't do it intentionally, lol...
But if it comes down to me focussing on:
A) holding my moans in...
B) pushing my self harder than last time...
I have to go with 'B' ( lol, I'm selfish like that..)
;)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So if I'm about to pull some heavy ass weight am I not allowed to get pumped up from a sick break down?! Cause I did today lolzzzz Rap music= ya uh playaaaa, OOOO killlemmmm, OOOOOOO KILLEMMMM YAAA BAUSSSSS ROSSS, AHA WEEEEZAY. *end song*
That's ok. I'm talking about the guys at my gym who walk around the machines bob heads and blurt out random words in rap songs thinking they are tough. The guy I'm thinking of will be st my gym either doing chest or arms. I will take a pic and post it. You will want to Buttfuk his soul when you see it.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I don't do it intentionally, lol...
But if it comes down to me focussing on:
A) holding my moans in...
B) pushing my self harder than last time...
I have to go with 'B' ( lol, I'm selfish like that..)
;)
I say moan away... I train predominantly women... When they moan, it's because they're really pushing... It's actually a good indicator if the workout is intense enough...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must be one of those "BALLER types"
We have a guy like that at my gym. Never wear shorts to show his legs, always doing chest and arms, and always leaving the weights on the ground. And... He loves telling people that he does physique.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss being able to post in here about the dbags at the gym. :( This injury is really starting to wear on me!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Exactly!! You know the ones that never get any pu$$y.
Always a story "bout this girl" but you NEVER see him talking to or out with a girl. I get a kick out of those guys. If a girl approaches him you can tell he's uncomfortable and doesn't know what to say haha

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always a story "bout this girl" but you NEVER see him talking to or out with a girl. I get a kick out of those guys. If a girl approaches him you can tell he's uncomfortable and doesn't know what to say haha
"Uh ya.... Babbbby... Uh I bench like ... Uh 405 ... Ya "

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend was telling me about going on a 21 day water fasting. Smh

My response: Wtf is that?! Are you suppose to only drink water and not eat for 21 days?! Smh these ridiculous diets!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
There was so much curly black hair in the shower that I usually use at my gym I thought that maybe a bunch of Persians had a gang bang in that single stall. I was so mad! All of the other showers have zero water pressure

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The overweight trainer BROUGHT his client to the squat rack to do 65lb curls. Usually the gyms empty and it's no big deal, but I had a HS kid in there waiting to squat. I swear the older generation is 1000x times worse at my gym.

I shook my head, farted and walked away.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss being able
to post in here about the dbags at the gym. :( This injury is really starting to wear on me!!
U will b back at er in no time... It's only a few months out of a life time...
Injuries suck a$$!
Just hang in there...
:)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I just watched this for like ten min laughing my ass off
"You ever take that thing off any sweet jumps?"
you-ever-take-it-off-any-sweet-jumps-99029.gif

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, some dbag almost crashed his truck because he was slowing down trying to wave to me! Lol, I thought he was trying to cut in front of me.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blahhhh.... Why do guys wear cologne to the gym!!?!??

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao... I rather smell cologne than sweaty...u know what, ha ha....
;)
Lol, it wasn't even good smelling cologne! Haha, more like that stank body spray! And he was hot, too!