dosage for erase

onlyone

Awards
How about just dose 2 in the morning and nothing until next morning?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
2-3 for most, but I like 5-6. I recommend an am dosing and a prebed dosing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about just dose 2 in the morning and nothing until next morning?
You could do that - I recommend dosing twice daily, though, and if you're going to use two caps a day, do 1 cap first thing and 1 cap pre-bed.

2-3 for most, but I like 5-6. I recommend an am dosing and a prebed dosing.
^^^Yes. ~3 caps daily is what most men can handle, though.

~Rosie~

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Erase and TRT

i am. 3 erase daily+200mg test cyp weekly=great.
I am also on TRT 180mg test cyp weekly for about 5 months now. My E is slowing creeping up with the upward adjustments of my test dosage. Here is my question:
If my doc is OK prescribing arimidex for high E (which he is if necessary), what would be the benefit (if any) of foregoing arimidex for an OTC like Erase or Triazole (cost not being a consideration)??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am also on TRT 180mg test cyp weekly for about 5 months now. My E is slowing creeping up with the upward adjustments of my test dosage. Here is my question:
If my doc is OK prescribing arimidex for high E (which he is if necessary), what would be the benefit (if any) of foregoing arimidex for an OTC like Erase or Triazole (cost not being a consideration)??
if your doc prescribes arimidex go with it-he will know what you are taking and make dosage adjustments if needed. plus he will know what to look for if symtoms arise. my doc refuses to prescribe me an ai, my estrogen levels just aren't high enough in his opinion-even though i bloat with water weight when not using an ai, so erase has worked great for me.

good luck!

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
if your doc prescribes arimidex go with it-he will know what you are taking and make dosage adjustments if needed. plus he will know what to look for if symtoms arise. my doc refuses to prescribe me an ai, my estrogen levels just aren't high enough in his opinion-even though i bloat with water weight when not using an ai, so erase has worked great for me.

good luck!
Thanks.

BTW, have you ever done any BW while on Erase to see it's effect on your E, or are you just going with the "feeling" that many of us rely on? Just curious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

BTW, have you ever done any BW while on Erase to see it's effect on your E, or are you just going with the "feeling" that many of us rely on? Just curious.
when erase 1st came out i was getting bw done more often, i think i was on it around 10 days when i got bw done. not really much difference than normal-my estrogen usually runs at or below normal. my problem is holding water on test cyp-erase works great for this, i am much leaner on erase than without.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione alone bring back my libido? im still shut down,
What did you cycle?

Erase has been found to increase libido in many, but you may want to see a Dr. if you're issues persist.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for reply

I did a simple cycle of halovar. I did not think a PH would wreck me like it did. I stopped taking it in early Nov. Even saw an internal med doc to get blood work. He had no idea what to do. The clomid made my Tot T values too high in hisopinion.

Funny thing is I did a much stronger PH about 6 months prior to this halovar cycle and had the opposite effect. My libido was in overdrive. So was my overall feeling - i felt stronger, more confident, slept better. And I took an OTC PCT of Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione in the supplment "crank" .. along with an added anti E (i think it was AHD? by the guys that make 1MR).
hmm, if i were you id pick up some DAA (like SNS DAA or testforce 2) and some Erase.

run that stack and see how it does, its insane for the libido in my experience.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HcGenerate is great. Def helps with libido and bringing back ur testes. DAa at 3G per day for 4-8weeks. I'll run either HcGenerate, DAa and erase or sub HcGenerate with endosurge. Worked great for me. Either one

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks

i actually have daa on hand now that you say that

whats your take on hCG? Ive never taken any kind of serm or real PCT outside of that low dose of clomid (ive never had to) but I keep hearing hCG is also good to restart the testes but is usually taken for "harder" cycles

also - what dose of DAA and for how long? thx
Ive never used HCG, its usefulness is limited to keeping the testes sensitized to LH during a cycle in my opinion.

DAA will increase the bodies natural production of LH, and therefore a better option during PCT. I would just run 3g a day for 30-60 days and and then take a break. It takes 12 days to fully accumulate, so you wont start noticing the positives until two or so weeks in.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HcGenerate is great. Def helps with libido and bringing back ur testes. DAa at 3G per day for 4-8weeks. I'll run either HcGenerate, DAa and erase or sub HcGenerate with endosurge. Worked great for me. Either one
A much loved stack!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A much loved stack!
Natty do you know when erase pro will be in stock at pes? I have that 75 credit to use. I dont want to use it for anything else because u guys sell it for more on your site lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty do you know when erase pro will be in stock at pes? I have that 75 credit to use. I dont want to use it for anything else because u guys sell it for more on your site lol

We're expecting it to be back in stock soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're expecting it to be back in stock soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ok cool...Not a problem. I love you guys...awwwww lmao...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established