Dont care if its legal or not, i need help please.

keton09

Awards
Alright, so heres the deal. I have for the last 3 months consistently been running 2-3 miles a day everyday, only eating lean chicken out of a can, only drinking water, taking multivitamins, and vegtables. I lost weight at first, but am stuck at some sort of plateu. I was not a fat kid before i started running, i weighed 210 and am 6'1. I am pretty strong so most of my weight is muscle, but i want six pack abs real bad. I figured the running and rationing of diet and eliminating things i loved to eat would work, but it has only gotten me to a point, i still have love handles and i still have no definition in the ab region. I need help, I want to cut down to as low %bf as i can before i begin to work on size. can anyone help? I dont care if its legal, or if its illegal, all i want is a supplement that will help me lose this weight and get me cut pretty quickly. It can have ephedra in it, idc. I just need help.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You're probably not eating enough.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so heres the deal. I have for the last 3 months consistently been running 2-3 miles a day everyday, only eating lean chicken out of a can, only drinking water, taking multivitamins, and vegtables. I lost weight at first, but am stuck at some sort of plateu. I was not a fat kid before i started running, i weighed 210 and am 6'1. I am pretty strong so most of my weight is muscle, but i want six pack abs real bad. I figured the running and rationing of diet and eliminating things i loved to eat would work, but it has only gotten me to a point, i still have love handles and i still have no definition in the ab region. I need help, I want to cut down to as low %bf as i can before i begin to work on size. can anyone help? I dont care if its legal, or if its illegal, all i want is a supplement that will help me lose this weight and get me cut pretty quickly. It can have ephedra in it, idc. I just need help.
First thing...DON`T eat chicken from a CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start weight training. Building muscle will help you lose fat. Also try carb loading(search). Supplements are just that. Diet, training and rest are all needed before any supplements. There is no quick fix. As far as "illegal" stuff, that is AFTER you go as far as you can with Diet, training and rest.

Rule 1- Shortcuts Don`t Work. Diet, training, rest do.
Rule 2- See rule 1

keton09

Awards
ok, so what do i need to start eating? I mean is there some sort of diet plan that yall swear by that i could look up and go by? and is there an actual supplement short of liquid xtc that could help me?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ok, so what do i need to start eating? and is there an actual supplement short of liquid xtc that could help me?
you don't need a supplement. You need to get your training and diet in order and you will make great gains.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
What Inarius said. You can't build a house roof first, you need a solid foundation.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
ya you need to eat more and more often every 2 hours and keep it clean (chicken, tuna, whole grain, veg) search "chickentuna" it will help (hot)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was watching this show my wife watches and they had anorexics on it. The one that was 66 lbs, much to my surprise, still had some pockets of body fat. Yah if you don't eat enough you'll lose more muscle than fat; then you'll lose so much muscle that it will be difficult to burn fat. On top of that, by eating too little you'll destroy your metabolism. This is always the way people fail when trying to ge lean. You have to plan this.

Now what you need to do is to jumpstart your metabolism again, you may gain some weight at first but from here you can reduce calories slowly; as you reach a plateau you make small adjustments. Macro Nutrient/Calorie cycling can be very effective to maintain a higher metabolic rate. Yah a very high calorie day once a week can really keep you burning fat. Remember fat loss is not necesarily weight loss. I consider myself most successful when I lean out without losing much weight.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
the number one fat burner is muscle

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
well yeah, as soon as you start starving the body will go into emergency catabolic mode that stores fat and burns muscle. what idiots thinking that not eating will take care of everything

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
eat more of everything.

Eat oatmeal for carbs.

Use weigh protein, whole eggs, and real chicken for protein/fats/cholestrol.

This will help boost your testosterone. Don't overtrain, and start focusing more on building muscle along with your cardio. You don't want to end up looking like a twig with six pack. Also, muscle will keep fat off better than cardio....if you add on 10lbs of muscle, it will burn fat like you wouldn't believe.

If you want a supplement, buy some liquid albuterol. But I think thats highly unneccessary at this point.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
ok, so what do i need to start eating? I mean is there some sort of diet plan that yall swear by that i could look up and go by? and is there an actual supplement short of liquid xtc that could help me?
you've shut your metabolism off by not eating anything. your body is very adaptable and its conserving everything now including fat. YOU need to read the diet forum here and come up with a plan. YOU need to figure out your maintenance calories and carefully come in 10-20% below that. You also need to realize that you can't "lean out" to "show off muscle" if you have no muscle, so you need to weight train and build mass. Read everything Lyle McDonald ever wrote and go from there.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
catch swine flu, that will give you a six pack.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so heres the deal. I have for the last 3 months consistently been running 2-3 miles a day everyday
So after three months why are you still running the same 3 miles a day? You should have increased either the distance or the rate of speed or both by now, don't you think?

statik

statik

Awards
when you hit plateaus, the best thing you can do is change. change your diet, change your workout, etc. at least that's what works for me.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
who eats chicken out of a can, it sounds awful

hey if you dont care if theres a chance of you dying
take
2,4-Dinitrophenol
its not for human consumption
it turns the energy created by cellular respiration into heat
you could easily die if your not carefull
its not technically illegal, the way drinking draino isn't illegal, but it would be illegal to give it to someone to drink.

i personally wouldn't touch it

and then theres always slim xtreme
it might be recalled but you can still buy it
effective but with bad side effects

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
tuna in a can = awesomeness.

chicken in a can?... not so much.

us broke fools can't splurge on fresh tuna fillets from the seafood counter man!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i'd die without my tuna in a can!
water only, of course. that oil stuff is gross.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

us broke fools can't splurge on fresh tuna fillets from the seafood counter man!
You know during one of my preps it was the fresh tuna fillets that gave me issues and I had to stop eating them. The final 3 weeks I had to eat 400 grams of fish a day and tuna fillets were causing serious bathroom issues. When I switched to Tilapia issues went away.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cheap, cooked, measured, convenient, whole food - PROTEIN!

Flavor is an after thought - it didn't even get considered until you guys mentioned it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody has stressed enough the importance of fats in your diet. Consume too few and your body won't be able to produce hormones, namely testosterone. Get atleast 60g per day; I would suggest 10g of Fish Oil. Some eggs with the cholesterol they come along with are another good idea.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Heres a very unsafe cycle that will probably cause liver and heart failure among other things...
GH 4iu's ED
Cytomel 20mcg ED titrate upward
Clen 20mcg Ed titrate upward
DNP
and lets just throw some SD into that as well... how about 30mgs ED for 16 weeks...

there ya go instant success but pure death.... now go eat and forget about supplemnets...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the canned tuna, I bought some canned tuna from safeway the other day, it was packed in extra virgin olive oil, and when i opened it up the quality was so much better than basic tuna. good stuff. 1.69 a can i think.

has one of those lids you can just pull off, like the cambells soup. convienent for at work.
oh yea, taste great too.

to the op, good luck. you really need to start reading up on nutrition, training ect. there is alot of great advice here. but dont let that stop you from searching the net for more info.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the canned tuna, I bought some canned tuna from safeway the other day, it was packed in extra virgin olive oil, and when i opened it up the quality was so much better than basic tuna. good stuff. 1.69 a can i think.

has one of those lids you can just pull off, like the cambells soup. convienent for at work.
oh yea, taste great too.
I am going to look for that, what a great Idea, then I would always just add my own to the tuna...:veryhappy:

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
oh hey i dont eat canned tuna for the taste. i hate fish. i eat it for the nutrition...i cover the taste with mayo, relish, and hot peppers!! in fact, i get more calories from the mayo than the 2 cans i normally consume.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh hey i dont eat canned tuna for the taste. i hate fish. i eat it for the nutrition...i cover the taste with mayo, relish, and hot peppers!! in fact, i get more calories from the mayo than the 2 cans i normally consume.
Honey mustard is good ....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lose the mayo and use XVOO...better fat.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man for the sake of all of us just look at the nutrition information given here, don't buy anything but an over the counter thermogenic fat burner, and research cutting diets and workouts. You won't get a six pack by just running. Have you seen long distance runners? They look like a skinny pile of crap. I'm sure no one in this thread got the way they are by just running. Go to bodybuilding.com and research and/or use the dang GOOGLE search bar man! Goodluck. Perfection takes time. If you try to rush it you will end up in worse shape then you were before. It took me four years before I was ever ready to compete and be called a bodybuilder. So take that for what it's worth. Be patient.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A mix of fat free mayo (small amount) and EVOO is a great combo. However, I usually just down that isht plain after washing the salt off :bigok::32:

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Man for the sake of all of us just look at the nutrition information given here, don't buy anything but an over the counter thermogenic fat burner, and research cutting diets and workouts. You won't get a six pack by just running. Have you seen long distance runners? They look like a skinny pile of crap. I'm sure no one in this thread got the way they are by just running. Go to bodybuilding.com and research and/or use the dang GOOGLE search bar man! Goodluck. Perfection takes time. If you try to rush it you will end up in worse shape then you were before. It took me four years before I was ever ready to compete and be called a bodybuilder. So take that for what it's worth. Be patient.
yep long distance running is not that great for you. destroys the joints and all your muscles get burned to nothing

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep long distance running is not that great for you. destroys the joints and all your muscles get burned to nothing
Reasons why I give it up years ago.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
http://www.troponinnutrition.com/diet.htm - Get a real diet plan, you'll be running much less than 3 miles ED, and getting better results.

My bro has a plan from Shelby, and while it's not my style as he's really lost a lot of size, if you're looking to lean up these guys will give you a killer diet. Also, my bro may very well have asked for a plan to get as lean as possible? I'm considering emailing and asking for more of a recomp plan, as my priorities are more strength>size>completely shredded (I stay around 12-13%, and I'm happy with that for now)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, admin sir =]

hellman's makes "olive oil mayo" which is about 1/3 less fat than normal. and its very tasty. i also get TONS of EVOO in my diet each day. I add 4 tablespoons to each of my protein shakes, which i consume 2-3 per day (at 1K cals each haha).

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
i hated the taste of olive oil mayo
i just cut out mayo completely
i just eat tuna from a freshness bag and add hot sauce and lime

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
you don't need a supplement. You need to get your training and diet in order and you will make great gains.
no u need more hardwork, a better diet, anabolics would deffntly help

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
the longest i run is 2.5 maby 3 miles once a week or 2wice, usally i run hills as hard as i can with a little run to get to the hill, so like 2 miles and one mile is up hill sprints. the intensity is wats going to burn your fat running. and when your in the gym

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
ok i will help you the other guys advice is sound but products ie supplements that will help you is this.....

Look into Lean extreme and dcp and throw in a fat burning cream like napalm or something....

other options you have is recreate and looking forward to the New OEP look them log up for next year......

Again these are good supplements that i think will help but diet and training is key i have the same problem with you.....

I was fat lost the weight but just got skinny with a belly ..... gain muscle i get bigger but so does my belly... its kinda genetic all the males in my family are skinny with little bellys lol so its hard for me ...

dont think i will ever get a six pack but im very lean now just makes me look very thin aswell.....

I prefer to bulk and be bigger. good luck and sorry if i have bored you all lol.

Thinker

Awards
Run in the morning. Have a small shake with just water and run. Then have a big breakfast. Run a lot more than you are. Lift heavy... resistance training will burn more calories in the long run. Buy the book 'Militant Body Opus' by Dan Duchaine. Everything you need is in this book. Diet, training, illegals. Everything.

trend747

trend747

Awards
I would recommend simply eating five meals a day, keep your protein intake high, reduce your carb intake, and you'll be set. Lower your cardio intensity so you burn fat, but keep the duration long... (at least 30 minutes).

I am on a cutter right now and also throw in Clen at 80mcg a day and T3 at 25mcg...

That's pretty much all you need.