Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard some BLM leader in the UK was shot in the head by a gang of 4 black men.

Moral of the story? Is whitey the problem? Or is it just dirtbag criminals who have despicable content of their character.

I doubt most brainwashed BLM will ever learn. Some will, most wont.

And BLM supporters are still claiming she was shot because she stoof for "racial justice" LMFAO!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard some BLM leader in the UK was shot in the head by a gang of 4 black men.

Moral of the story? Is whitey the problem? Or is it just dirtbag criminals who have despicable content of their character.

I doubt most brainwashed BLM will ever learn. Some will, most wont.

And BLM supporters are still claiming she was shot because she stoof for "racial justice" LMFAO!
Not possible. UK is a gun free zone and it’s illegal to possess one.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
after much deliberation i've decided to get my run in 1st and then go fishing. of course this means getting up earlier, but what the hay, i can always take a nap in the afternoon...ah, life is so complicated-not.:cool:
That’s a far cry from my sorry ass. We lost 25% of our RT staff recently due to China virus burnout/stress. Early retirement, giving up full time for per diem, or hoping for better conditions at other institutions.

So I am back to working night shift for the next 6 weeks. I took the opportunity because they offered me $10 more per hour due to desperate need, in addition to the normal nightly shift differential. I finally feel like I am getting paid what I am worth and for dealing with the conditions. Should have been happening long ago.

I’m certainly going to need some extra cash to compensate for all the inflation of goods this administration has inflicted on us. I spent $10 for a stick of deodorant yesterday! I could have bought a bargain brand for $8, but I need something that works.

Meanwhile, gas prices are already at their highest since 2014- which of course was in the midst of another administration that sought out to sacrifice the prosperity of the American people. :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s a far cry from my sorry ass. We lost 25% of our RT staff recently due to China virus burnout/stress. Early retirement, giving up full time for per diem, or hoping for better conditions at other institutions.

So I am back to working night shift for the next 6 weeks. I took the opportunity because they offered me $10 more per hour due to desperate need, in addition to the normal nightly shift differential. I finally feel like I am getting paid what I am worth and for dealing with the conditions. Should have been happening long ago.

I’m certainly going to need some extra cash to compensate for all the inflation of goods this administration has inflicted on us. I spent $10 for a stick of deodorant yesterday! I could have bought a bargain brand for $8, but I need something that works.

Meanwhile, gas prices are already at their highest since 2014- which of course was in the midst of another administration that sought out to sacrifice the prosperity of the American people. :(
inflation is going to eat up that $10 an hour raise...i hear the price of food is going up up up and away.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Be sure not to put this on Groper Joe, Dump takes every bit of responsibility....not only has Dump printed trillions out of thin air to bail out mega corporations and hand out chicken feed to us serfs, but he propped up Quantitative Easing his entire term as well. I expect Groper Joe to be worse, but Im willing to bet what we feel today are all the effects of Dump's failed big government pro-Federal Reserve policies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Be sure not to put this on Groper Joe, Dump takes every bit of responsibility....not only has Dump printed trillions out of thin air to bail out mega corporations and hand out chicken feed to us serfs, but he propped up Quantitative Easing his entire term as well. I expect Groper Joe to be worse, but Im willing to bet what we feel today are all the effects of Dump's failed big government pro-Federal Reserve policies.
i think you should try fishing....just sayin

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you should try fishing....just sayin
I don’t eat fish just don’t like it lol

I like going to Starbucks and fishing for the next Libtard preach to me how I’m killing dolphins with my straw.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I like going to Starbucks and fishing for the next Libtard preach to me how I’m killing dolphins with my straw.
lots of people fish who don't eat fish...it is the fishing itself that i recommend

although i do eat fish and a lot of it...have almost an entire freezer dedicated to the fish i've caught saving for that proverbial rainy day!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lots of people fish who don't eat fish...it is the fishing itself that i recommend

although i do eat fish and a lot of it...have almost an entire freezer dedicated to the fish i've caught saving for that proverbial rainy day!!!
I enjoy the process of fishing more than the eating of it. But I eat a lot of fish anyway. Except for salmon. That crap is nasty.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy the process of fishing more than the eating of it. But I eat a lot of fish anyway. Except for salmon. That crap is nasty.
reeling in a big fish is a awesome thing....i've lost several before i could get a net around it, after a few choice swear words i give the fish credit for a fight well won.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reeling in a big fish is a awesome thing....i've lost several before i could get a net around it, after a few choice swear words i give the fish credit for a fight well won.
Or worse yet is when you get the big fish up to the boat and a bigger fish decides he wants that fish more than you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or worse yet is when you get the big fish up to the boat and a bigger fish decides he wants that fish more than you.
damn, bet that would be exciting...have you had that happen?

would definately get the adrenaline going....i've never even seen jeremy wade have that happen....btw-jeremy wade is a badass.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, bet that would be exciting...have you had that happen?

would definately get the adrenaline going....i've never even seen jeremy wade have that happen....btw-jeremy wade is a badass.
I was fishing a tournament and had what could have been a tournament winning king mackerel. Had a hammerhead take half of it while it was on the gaff. Even half of that king was comparable to the rest of the king we reeled in that day.

Last year during snapper season we had dolphins stalking the boat and would come after all the fish as we tried to bring them in. Had to have one person splashing the net to keep them away. Dolphins can be a big pain in the ass.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was fishing a tournament and had what could have been a tournament winning king mackerel. Had a hammerhead take half of it while it was on the gaff. Even half of that king was comparable to the rest of the king we reeled in that day.

Last year during snapper season we had dolphins stalking the boat and would come after all the fish as we tried to bring them in. Had to have one person splashing the net to keep them away. Dolphins can be a big pain in the ass.
damn, i miss being out on the ocean...

but i enjoy being out on the lake in my skiff anytime i want, even better when my grandkids go with me :love:

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

but i enjoy being out on the lake in my skiff anytime i want, even better when my grandkids go with me :love:
I absolutely suck at fresh water fishing. Only thing I can figure out how to catch is catfish. I HATE cleaning catfish. So I just take off to my dads in Alabama two or three times a year and keep the freezer full.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely suck at fresh water fishing. Only thing I can figure out how to catch is catfish. I HATE cleaning catfish. So I just take off to my dads in Alabama two or three times a year and keep the freezer full.
lol...i've cleaned so damned many catfish i swear i could do it in my sleep.

my uncle johnny used to have a license to run a trout line and when i was a young lad i would stay with him and aunt thelma down on the farm...used to haul in a ton of catfish and quite a few carp...

we would drink beer and take turns throwing those carp to the hogs...oh man, those hogs would rip those carp to shreds

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...i've cleaned so damned many catfish i swear i could do it in my sleep.

my uncle johnny used to have a license to run a trout line and when i was a young lad i would stay with him and aunt thelma down on the farm...used to haul in a ton of catfish and quite a few carp...

we would drink beer and take turns throwing those carp to the hogs...oh man, those hogs would rip those carp to shreds
A license for trout lines?? Holy crap I am probably a wanted felon. Used to set them up all the time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A license for trout lines?? Holy crap I am probably a wanted felon. Used to set them up all the time.
lol...uncle johnny always called it a trout line, but it is actually a trot line. i used to go out in the boat and help him pull it up

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
inflation is going to eat up that $10 an hour raise...i hear the price of food is going up up up and away.
Food has long been overpriced, but now it’s just way over the top for sure. Every time I leave the grocery store, I am just disgusted by what I have spent on just basic items. I never used to bargain shop as much as I do now, and I only buy just enough to get by. I have never had to be so frugal! I used to feel bad about what I spent on supplements but not so much anymore. Just making due without a few grocery items leaves enough money to buy things that are much more fun!

Yeah, the paper straw thing has to go. Right up peoples asses. It makes everything you drink taste like paper as it starts dissolving in your mouth instantly. If I wanted my drinks to taste like paper, I would just save some money and eat paper with some water. Someday, I just might have to!
Alaskan Sockeye salmon is quite delicious IMO, but also quite pricy. The farm raised Atlantic salmon bullshyt has hints of hideousness, and even fresh lake salmon isn’t my absolute favorite. Unless of course I am in that kind of mood when I just want something extra fishy in my mouth!

The best memories of my entire life are the fishing trips my grandparents used to bring my brother and I on every year to Rangeley, Maine. Those experiences even rank above my first orgasm. It’s the quintessential place for an outdoorsman, and everyone that has ever been there falls in love with it instantly. It’s a magical and beautiful fishing town. You need to go...

Here are a few of my photos from a few years ago

1A7FF389-F208-4B43-83CD-5BD938B4659B.jpeg
D1C6D017-1FC6-48E4-BA06-2EA2D5E36D62.jpeg
9F103F89-9AB2-44DF-95B6-A497683FF7FA.jpeg
1E638D55-0C7C-4C83-817B-78E5145F6476.jpeg
B18C8BFE-1876-4D9E-BA8A-A0F0D10C89ED.jpeg
860BFA2E-3B3F-469A-A64F-ACC043C5F820.jpeg
99B4AAF2-4A64-45FA-8493-4596D42A52A8.jpeg
E93A5CE3-8596-433E-823D-8EE4D116A247.jpeg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In other news, I had a good day!

This included a mostly routine visit to my PCP. Among other things, I showed him what was questionably a suspicious mole on my forearm. We both decided it was best to just burn it off and forget it was even there- done!

Then he offered me some Rx Tadalafil. Initially I declined because I have research chemical grade. It didn’t take me long to regret that decision so I messaged him back when I got home. We also decided that I am going to finally have my test/hormones checked. I just have to book it with the lab. With any luck, the results will be grim and I can eventually get on some TRT. I feel that I am ready, and quite willing ;)

The rest of our chat was personal..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Food has long been overpriced, but now it’s just way over the top for sure. Every time I leave the grocery store, I am just disgusted by what I have spent on just basic items. I never used to bargain shop as much as I do now, and I only buy just enough to get by. I have never had to be so frugal! I used to feel bad about what I spent on supplements but not so much anymore. Just making due without a few grocery items leaves enough money to buy things that are much more fun!

Yeah, the paper straw thing has to go. Right up peoples asses. It makes everything you drink taste like paper as it starts dissolving in your mouth instantly. If I wanted my drinks to taste like paper, I would just save some money and eat paper with some water. Someday, I just might have to!

Alaskan Sockeye salmon is quite delicious IMO, but also quite pricy. The farm raised Atlantic salmon bullshyt has hints of hideousness, and even fresh lake salmon isn’t my absolute favorite. Unless of course I am in that kind of mood when I just want something extra fishy in my mouth!

The best memories of my entire life are the fishing trips my grandparents used to bring my brother and I on every year to Rangeley, Maine. Those experiences even rank above my first orgasm. It’s the quintessential place for an outdoorsman, and everyone that has ever been there falls in love with it instantly. It’s a magical and beautiful fishing town. You need to go...

Here are a few of my photos from a few years ago

View attachment 205181View attachment 205182View attachment 205183View attachment 205184View attachment 205185View attachment 205186View attachment 205187View attachment 205188
truly beautiful place ricky.....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
truly beautiful place ricky.....
It really is. Though I live in Maine, I really don’t find it that attractive per se. Rangeley is the exception though for sure. The populated southern part of the state where I live (and thrive :ROFLMAO:) is far different from the much more rural part of the state with all the mountains and lakes. Two different worlds altogether. The last time I was there was 3 years ago, and I am willing to bet you still won’t find any BLM signs there!

The Moose would eat them even if there were...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It really is. Though I live in Maine, I really don’t find it that attractive per se. Rangeley is the exception though for sure. The populated southern part of the state where I live (and thrive :ROFLMAO:) is far different from the much more rural part of the state with all the mountains and lakes. Two different worlds altogether. The last time I was there was 3 years ago, and I am willing to bet you still won’t find any BLM signs there!

The Moose would eat them even if there were...
when i lived in the PI i i used to go hiking in the mountains with...one time i ran across a waterfall out in the middle of nowhere, it was amazing. the PI mountains and jungle is a remarkable place.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
around 3 months ago i went to tractor supply and bought a really nice bird feeder and have been feeding the birds everyday since then-it makes me feel needed-- kinda like taking care of my friend sid who i had to have put down. anyways, i was talking with a buddy i ran into when buying bird feed and he told me how woodpeckers really like pumpkin seeds, so i made a trip to wally world and got a big bag of sunflower seeds and a big bag of pumpkin seeds and put them out on the area around the bird feeder...it took a few days and then i saw the most beautiful bird, a red, white and really dark blue/blackish woodpecker, now i have 2 different breeds of woodpeckers and both male and female. the variety of birds including bluejays and cardinals is really nice to look at and when they get to singing is fantastic....nature is a wonderful thing and should be appreciated.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Covid not so much a distant memory in Australia. Back they go into lockdown. You can only delay the inevitable....

BBC News - Melbourne lockdown: Fears over outbreak sparks restrictions
Yeah, they are heading into their winter season, so it’s to be expected

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when i lived in the PI i i used to go hiking in the mountains with...one time i ran across a waterfall out in the middle of nowhere, it was amazing. the PI mountains and jungle is a remarkable place.
This is just one of the many sites to see just before you hit Rangeley Lake..

84EB5A8B-6CAA-4D4C-B5BC-0F54F389D221.jpeg

Wanna go yet?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is just one of the many sites to see just before you hit Rangeley Lake..

View attachment 205219

Wanna go yet?
i showed my wife the pictures you have posted of rangeley lake...she agrees it looks like a beautiful place but is concerned it's full of new englander elitist democrat snobs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
diben says he has 'learned a shoe things'....c'mon man even the democrats can't feel good about this moron having one on one private meetings with leaders like putin-can they?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This just in - proponents of cancel culture don't really enjoy being cancelled.

It seems the need to virtue signal applies only in certain cases. I think they have a word for that: Hypocrisy.

“[Teigen] wouldn’t just publicly tweet about wanting me to take ‘a dirt nap’ but would privately DM me and tell me to kill myself,” Stodden said. “Things like, ‘I can’t wait for you to die.’”

In a series of since-deleted messages, Teigen told Stodden, “My Friday fantasy: you. dirt nap. mmmmmm baby,” “Go. to sleep. Forever,” and “what drug makes you do that with your mouth? asking for a friend who really wants to look like an idiot. thanks.”

“Not a lot of people are lucky enough to be held accountable for all their past bullshit in front of the entire world. I’m mortified and sad at who I used to be. I was an insecure, attention seeking troll,” Teigen said. “I am ashamed and completely embarrassed at my behavior but that is nothing compared to how I made Courtney feel.”

“I have worked so hard to give you guys joy and be beloved and the feeling of letting you down is nearly unbearable, truly. These were not my only mistakes and surely won’t be my last as hard as I try but god I will try!!” she added.

What a load of disingenuous, after-the-fact, bullcrap intended only to save her career. After all, lets not forget that she has "worked so hard to give you guys joy and be beloved".

Sorry, Chrissy, that is not how it works in Cancel-ville. Once you have (or have someone allege that you've) done any coloring outside the lines, you ARE GONE. Chrissy - those are your liberal leftist rules, the same ones you are complicit in, not ours. I hope you are treated just as the others have been, and they "topple your statue". With her degree of narcissism - I expect that she actually has a life-size statue of her wonderfulness, so she can admire her nauseating self every day.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone seen or heard anything about or from robert mueller lately...nope, i didn't think so.
This just in - proponents of cancel culture don't really enjoy being cancelled.

It seems the need to virtue signal applies only in certain cases. I think they have a word for that: Hypocrisy.

“[Teigen] wouldn’t just publicly tweet about wanting me to take ‘a dirt nap’ but would privately DM me and tell me to kill myself,” Stodden said. “Things like, ‘I can’t wait for you to die.’”

In a series of since-deleted messages, Teigen told Stodden, “My Friday fantasy: you. dirt nap. mmmmmm baby,” “Go. to sleep. Forever,” and “what drug makes you do that with your mouth? asking for a friend who really wants to look like an idiot. thanks.”

“Not a lot of people are lucky enough to be held accountable for all their past bullshit in front of the entire world. I’m mortified and sad at who I used to be. I was an insecure, attention seeking troll,” Teigen said. “I am ashamed and completely embarrassed at my behavior but that is nothing compared to how I made Courtney feel.”

“I have worked so hard to give you guys joy and be beloved and the feeling of letting you down is nearly unbearable, truly. These were not my only mistakes and surely won’t be my last as hard as I try but god I will try!!” she added.

What a load of disingenuous, after-the-fact bullcrap intended to save her career. After all, lets not forget that she has "worked so hard to give you guys joy and be beloved".

Sorry, Chrissy, that is not how it works in Cancel-ville. Once you have (or have someone allege that you've) done any coloring outside the lines, you ARE GONE. Chrissy - those are your liberal leftist rules, the same ones you are complicit in, not ours. I hope you are treated just as the others have been, and they "topple your statue". With her degree of narcissism - I expect that she actually has a life-size statue of her wonderfulness, so she can admire her nauseating self every day.

i have but i question--who the hell is crissy tiegen?

i always get a kick out of it when they introduce someone i have no clue who they are as a STAR. i remember when to be a start you had to really be someone...bette davis, marilyn monroe, humphrey bogart, clark gable......

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
anyone seen or heard anything about or from robert mueller lately...nope, i didn't think so.

i have but i question--who the hell is crissy tiegen?

i always get a kick out of it when they introduce someone i have no clue who they are as a STAR. i remember when to be a start you had to really be someone...bette davis, marilyn monroe, humphrey bogart, clark gable......
Apparently she is some heavy set, leftist, race-bating, pseudo-talent with an inflated sense of importance who best known for prancing around with most of her boobs, butt and snatch hanging out. In other words, she is a nothing whose claim to fame is being married to John Legend. I find it hysterical that she has a signature line of home cookware that is being dropped by retailers over her past behavior; and that is hysterical to me because I seriously doubt that she even knows how to boil water.

Apparently some find her to be physically attractive. I am not one of those people. To me it appears that she has a lifetime pass to Golden Coral and usually looks as if she is suffering from anaphylactic shock (when she is not bringing me joy and making me feel beloved).

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Apparently she is some heavy set, leftist, pseudo-talent with an inflated sense of importance who best known for prancing around with most of her boobs, butt and snatch hanging out. In other words, she is a nothing whose claim to fame is being married to John Legend. I find it hysterical that she has a signature line of home cookware that is being dropped by retailers; hysterical because I seriously doubt that she knows how to boil water.
lol...married to john legend is all i needed to know---legend in his own mind...dang, those woke elitists sure have huge ego's.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is the real issue: The hypocrites on the left believe they are above being cancelled because they are superior to the rest of us. They are not. And it is even worse when these people have been rewarded with tremendous wealth and have an even more heightened appreciation for their own opinions, as is frequently the case with those in entertainment and sports. So, lets just sit back and watch these hate-filled snowflakes melt - in the heat of their own creation. Oh, the irony. It is amazing to witness the arrogance of these leftist transgressors who seek the very same understanding and forgiveness that they refuse to give to others.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is the real issue: The hypocrites on the left believe they are above being cancelled because they are superior to the rest of us. They are not. Lets just sit back and watch these hate-filled snowflakes melt in the heat of their own creation.
too bad the left doesn't hold democrat politicians to this higher standard....

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From Wallace Garneau, political pundit:

"Controlling the perception of ‘truth’ starts with virtue-signaling. The left constantly portrays their positions as virtuous, and other positions as lacking virtue. Once someone buys into the notion that a position is, or is not, virtuous, then being a ‘good person’ comes from agreeing with the right positions, making it impossible to separate one’s self-identity from the political positions one holds.

Once someone’s sense of virtue becomes tied to their political positions, they will defend those political positions as if their lives depended on it, as not doing so would, to them, make them lack virtue. Conversely, anyone who opposes their political positions becomes, by definition, evil.

You might notice that Democrats are often dismissive of facts. This is because they gauge the validity of different facts based on how well those facts fit their political positions, rather than gauging their political positions based on how well those positions square with the facts. Once someone accepts a position as virtuous, and ties their sense of self-virtue to holding the right positions, they become immune to facts, and will find convenient ways to blow off any facts they don’t like.

The left does not only separate themselves from a great many facts, but from the quest for solutions to societal problems as well. If the left was interested in finding solutions, we could have a discussion about how to provide, just as one example, high quality, affordable healthcare that is widely available. The left already has their solution picked out, so rather than look for a solution, they sell socialized medicine as if it were not only infallible, but also as if it were the only solution possible.

Understand when you are talking to someone who has been indoctrinated, they can’t see past their indoctrination. Since you are questioning positions they hold as virtuous, they will see you as being evil, and will attribute all kinds of evil things to you, not only calling you every name in the book, but assuming that you really are all of those things. To the indoctrinated, the fact that you do not agree with them proves that you are all of the terrible things they are calling you. You cannot reason with such people, but you can understand them, and understanding them is half the battle. Spreading how indoctrination works can help people who are not yet indoctrinated avoid becoming so, and over time, if enough of us become immune to indoctrination, we can return to a discussion based on truth."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
closing in on 5 months of the barris diben administration and the 6 happiest guys on the planet are...
putin
xi jinping
kim jong-un
ali khamenei
ismail haniyeh
nancy pelosi

Last edited: