Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aaah...life in dibenland...television has gotten so politically correct i can't stand to watch it....ordered the time-life rowan and martin laugh in and hee haw series, next will be bonanza!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gas prices in California have increased by 34% since our new President was elected.

Right now, they are the highest they have been in 7 YEARS.

I just paid $3.66/Gal for Regular at Costco. Add approx. $0.50/Gal at any other station in So Cal for Regular.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gas prices in California have increased by 34% since our new President was elected.

Right now, they are the highest they have been in 7 YEARS.

I just paid $3.66/Gal for Regular at Costco. Add approx. $0.50/Gal at any other station in So Cal for Regular.
grocery prices are higher every week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HA, you liar, you said you dont do links, not ever, LOL!
i get a $2.50 royalty every time some one uses that link---keep trying ;)

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
aaah...life in dibenland...television has gotten so politically correct i can't stand to watch it....ordered the time-life rowan and martin laugh in and hee haw series, next will be bonanza!!!
This is the way!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groper Joe on Memorial Day: "Democracy itself is in peril"

No shyt you old geezer, we all get that and we are looking at you.

Its time for you to lead the charge, go grab a blanket and move your anti-constitutional azz over to Gitmo and take that satanic fat creep Karamela Fatriss who leads a leftist cult with you and bunk beds with her. Lead the charge you corrupt criminal geezer!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Groper Joe on Memorial Day: "Democracy itself is in peril"

No shyt you old geezer, we all get that and we are looking at you.

Its time for you to lead the charge, go grab a blanket and move your anti-constitutional azz over to gitmo and take that satanic fat creep Karamela Fatriss who leads a leftist cult with you and bunk beds with her. Lead the charge you corrupt criminal geezer!!!!!
i take it you aren't feeling the UNITY and HEALING-eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nothing to see here folks, Mr. Bezos really does need the money. Just take your $1,200 check and shut the FUQ UP!
Yeah, see how fuq'd that is?! Absolutely retarded that the richest man on earth, with a net worth exceeding 100 Billion needs a bailout?! Give that money to small business that were hit hard during lockdowns! Jesus

Did you know your taxes also help pay Mcdonalds workers?!

As if the billion dollar corps need a handout! Ridiculous.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, see how fuq'd that is?! Absolutely retarded that the richest man on earth, with a net worth exceeding 100 Billion needs a bailout?! Give that money to small business that were hit hard during lockdowns! Jesus

Did you know your taxes also help pay Mcdonalds workers?!

As if the billion dollar corps need a handout! Ridiculous.
Thats why I dont support income taxes and allowing governments to redistribute wealth...us the little serfs always end up with chicken feed enough to gobble gobble and shut up, while the biggest welfare recipients are the richest people in the Milky Way.

There was alot to learn in the 2008-2009 era that influenced my thought process after watching people who raped Americans off immensly benefit from the government handout....which there is no such thing as a hand out since government doesnt have anything, its all money stolen from the little and middle people.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for 4 years foul mouthed nasty whoopi goldberg spat vile and venom at and about trump, trump supporters and conservatives in general....and now they have her on television doing advertisements?

is this is part of the HEALING and UNITY plan?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
naomi osaka-kapperdick.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for 4 years foul mouthed nasty whoopi goldberg spat vile and venom at and about trump, trump supporters and conservatives in general....and now they have her on television doing advertisements?

is this is part of the HEALING and UNITY plan?
She is one of the most disgusting people in this country. I despise her

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
She is one of the most disgusting people in this country. I despise her
so does around half of the country...i think picking her for a television commercial was big business's way of thumbing their nose at the people goldberg debased and named called for the last 4 years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
snowflakes are hypocrites--they accuse others of making it about them..... when all the time snowflakes are all about it being about them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
several war memorials were vandalized on memorial day...this crime should be a federal crime with mandatory sentences, but diben wants to do away with prisons????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
supreme court threatened by democrats that if they vote the wrong way democrats will pack the supreme court...actually democrats just introduced a bill to expand the court from 9 to 13 justices....sounds like something putin would do-oh wait, he already has.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm.....just 1 day after Netanyahu was really getting close to having his powers stripped this is his next play....

Don’t let these fools play us by the nuts, when all else fails they take us to war!

IMG_0543.JPG

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On Memorial Day, America Honors Fallen Soldier AOC For Her Service On January 6th

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm.....just 1 day after Netanyahu was really getting close to having his powers stripped this is his next play....

Don’t let these fools play us by the nuts, when all else fails they take us to war!

View attachment 205380
it was no secret that obama worked against netanyahu's election...a bipartisan report found obamas campaign adviser used federal money to build anti-netanyahu campaign organization.

netanyahu is no fool, he knows that as president diben won't stray far from his puppet master obamas wishes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was no secret that obama worked against netanyahu's election...a bipartisan report found obamas campaign adviser used federal money to build anti-netanyahu campaign organization.

netanyahu is no fool, he knows that as president diben won't stray far from his puppet master obamas wishes.
Bareback Obobo is slimey snake-oil salesman, but you know me I hate just about every one of them and Nuttbuttacrapwho happens to be one of them, lol

And yes I hate Hammas as well. Fuq all of them.

If its up to me Id completely get rid of both Isreal and Palestine and create a new country called Shytlandia.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bareback Obobo is slimey snake-oil salesman, but you know me I hate just about every one of them and Nuttbuttacrapwho happens to be one of them, lol

And yes I hate Hammas as well. Fuq all of them.

If its up to me Id completely get rid of both Isreal and Palestine and create a new country called Shytlandia.
it was really something to see 1st hand the places i had seen pictures of in books in sunday school as a kid...haifa, jerusalem, tel aviv....back in those days only wealthy people could travel to those places...today people say they are the 1st in their family to graduate college, well i was the 1st in my family to travel overseas and see the holy land.

Israel will always be special to me.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was really something to see 1st hand the places i had seen pictures of in books in sunday school as a kid...haifa, jerusalem, tel aviv....back in those days only wealthy people could travel to those places...today people say they are the 1st in their family to graduate college, well i was the 1st in my family to travel overseas and see the holy land.

Dont mind me Im just venting, the whole place is frustrating when I think about it. That whole area is the home of both Pali's and Jews and both need to realize both belong there and overly obsessing with their own race and religion isnt going to help moving forward or they will never live in full peace. They have to get over the past bullshyt and realize everybody needs a home, right to self dignity and a good life.

I know Ill go visit Isreal some day, I hope....that place looks incredible as far as Ive seen on TV and the interentz, and alot of cool people.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The time you went was English commonly known?

Was this the 70s or 80s?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The time you went was English commonly known?

Was this the 70s or 80s?
yes, a lot of people spoke english in every country i went to--in israel more than enough spoke english so that there was always someone to translate...it's odd though, most of the street vendors we came in contact with were arabs wearing turbans.

i was in israel in late 78 right around the time of the camp david accord between US, israel and egypt-there were several bombings while my ship was at haifa due to many in the plo being against any treaty with israel...those were turbulent times in the middle east and the iran hostage crisis came right at the end of carters presidency in 1979...and in 1981 anwar sadat the president of egypt who signed the camp david peace treaty with israel was assasinated.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, a lot of people spoke english in every country i went to--in israel more than enough spoke english so that there was always someone to translate...it's odd though, most of the street vendors we came in contact with were arabs wearing turbans.

i was in israel in late 78 right around the time of the camp david accord between US, israel and egypt-there were several bombings while my ship was at haifa due to many in the plo being against any treaty with israel...those were turbulent times in the middle east and the iran hostage crisis came right at the end of carters presidency in 1979...and in 1981 anwar sadat the president of egypt who signed the camp david peace treaty with israel was assasinated.
Arabs make the best lambsticks ever.....Everytime I go to china we always find the muslim lambstick place chomp away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Arabs make the best lambsticks ever.....Everytime I go to china we always find the muslim lambstick place chomp away.
you sure it wasn't BAT meat ;):ROFLMAO:

you were in the wuhan area-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, thats why you avoid Chinese food in China and trust the Arabs!!! LMFAO hope my wife doesnt see this post!
lol...i seriously doubt that arabs are bringing the 'meat' with them from middle east to china-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fauci has become very polarizing...if diben were serious about his pledge to unify and heal fauci would be terminated immediately-you're fired!!!

but i think everyone who has a functioning brain [democrats?] knows by now that unity and healing was nothing more than a catchy campaign slogan.

fauci...
secretively told colleagues retail masks don't work due to size of virus--yet to this day advises US to wear them along with diben who has to have been told they don't offer protection.
ignored scientists who told him china was lying about virus and data.
was well aware of possible lab leak .

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...just found out that fauci told colleagues that masks don't offer protection due to size of virus...that lying motherfuder..all this time i have been wearing a mask and defending wearing of masks---and if fauci knew masks were useless guess what-diben had to know also!!!
imagine if trump were caught in a lie of this magnitude---democrats would be yelling for impeachment.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reading the emails in greater detail, Fauci was saying cheap masks don't stop the virus coming in... but might catch a few sick droplets flying out (sneeze, cough). And the number of asymptomatic people unknowingly spreading the virus was the reason he wanted everyone masked up. Not such a diabolical plot.

However, this 'gain of function' Game being played with a wink and a nod, and covering up from a likely bio-lab leak is HUGE!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Reading the emails in greater detail, Fauci was saying cheap masks don't stop the virus coming in... but might catch a few sick droplets flying out (sneeze, cough). And the number of asymptomatic people unknowingly spreading the virus was the reason he wanted everyone masked up. Not such a diabolical plot.

However, this 'gain of function' Game being played with a wink and a nod, and covering up from a likely bio-lab leak is HUGE!!
actually he said 'RETAIL' masks don't offer any protection...no, actually at the beginning he said masks don't offer any protection and better off not wearing one...then he said everyone needed to wear a mask...then he told colleagues masks don't offer protection

this guy flip flops more than jimmy buffet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

and if he was advising diben?????

the question is what did diben know and when?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
remember vaccine manufacturers requested and were granted immunity from criminal prosecution AND civil liabilities due to illness or death from vaccines...i am not making this up-google it!!!