Donald Trump running for president

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
supreme court threatened by democrats that if they vote the wrong way democrats will pack the supreme court...actually democrats just introduced a bill to expand the court from 9 to 13 justices....sounds like something putin would do-oh wait, he already has.
It’s surreal to me how all we can do is stand by and watch as our country evaporates before our eyes. It seems so wrong that we are simply allowing it to happen without putting up a fight. The only unfortunate aspects about the January 6th “insurrection“ is that the wrong people were killed/injured, it wasn’t better organized on a large scale, and it didn’t succeed. What we need to do is come together and show them what an insurrection truly is. Enough is enough!

Just the fact alone that they are willingly allowing illegal immigrants to pass our borders through not just Mexico that are murderers, drug and human traffickers, and more, is completely unacceptable. There will be many innocent lives destroyed by these people, and the blood will be on the hands of this heinous administration.
fauci has become very polarizing...if diben were serious about his pledge to unify and heal fauci would be terminated immediately-you're fired!!!

but i think everyone who has a functioning brain [democrats?] knows by now that unity and healing was nothing more than a catchy campaign slogan.

fauci...
secretively told colleagues retail masks don't work due to size of virus--yet to this day advises US to wear them along with diben who has to have been told they don't offer protection.
ignored scientists who told him china was lying about virus and data.
was well aware of possible lab leak .
While I agree completely with all that, it’s no surprise that he is still sitting in his position. It’s every bit as ridiculous and insulting as the fact that O’Biden, Kamala, and Pelosi are in their respective positions of power. Insane beyond reason!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 mask, 2 mask, red fish, blue fish.... typical govt incompetence and confusion with a novel pandemic virus

But US funding Chinese gain of function experiments that slipped out of a lab and killed 4 million people? YUGE

Emails Show Anthony Fauci Scrambled at Beginning of Pandemic to Determine Potential U.S. Role in Funding Coronavirus Research ‘Abroad’ https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/06/02/emails-show-anthony-fauci-scrambled-at-beginning-of-pandemic-to-determine-potential-u-s-role-in-funding-coronavirus-research-abroad/

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
remember vaccine manufacturers requested and were granted immunity from criminal prosecution AND civil liabilities due to illness or death from vaccines...i am not making this up-google it!!!
Yes, but we must keep in mind that most anything medical oriented comes with similar terms. For example, if you go to the emergency department to have an ankle dislocation realigned, you also have to sign medical consent to treat which covers the possibility of death. 🤷‍♂️

Not to mention a host of FDA approved medications and vaccines that carry the risk of death..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 mask, 2 mask, red fish, blue fish.... typical govt incompetence and confusion with a novel pandemic virus

But US funding Chinese gain of function experiments that slipped out of a lab and killed 4 million people? YUGE

Emails Show Anthony Fauci Scrambled at Beginning of Pandemic to Determine Potential U.S. Role in Funding Coronavirus Research ‘Abroad’ https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/06/02/emails-show-anthony-fauci-scrambled-at-beginning-of-pandemic-to-determine-potential-u-s-role-in-funding-coronavirus-research-abroad/
It is YUGE indeed!

1) Anyone with a brain realized this was leaked (intentionally) from the Wuhan lab from the beginning

2) Fauci is walking on very thin ice. Lucky for him, China and the rest of his allies will make every effort to protect him, and will probably be successful.

3) The unfortunate role the US had in gain of function funding kind of cripples us in any efforts to hold the CCP accountable for their actions and early handling of the virus.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading the emails in greater detail, Fauci was saying cheap masks don't stop the virus coming in... but might catch a few sick droplets flying out (sneeze, cough). And the number of asymptomatic people unknowingly spreading the virus was the reason he wanted everyone masked up. Not such a diabolical plot.

However, this 'gain of function' Game being played with a wink and a nod, and covering up from a likely bio-lab leak is HUGE!!
And this "leak" is nothing knew, my tin foil conspiracy circles talked about it in specifics back in early February (2020) of last year.

Everybody could have just asked me, LMFAO!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The People's Liberation Army has books on gain of function experiments on coronovirus's and people around my real life circles rolled eyes at me for almost a full year and a half.

Its amazing a few weeks ago people would label a conspiracy tattoo on my forehead and now facebooks ends its policy on censoring any talk of man made virus's.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but we must keep in mind that most anything medical oriented comes with similar terms. For example, if you go to the emergency department to have an ankle dislocation realigned, you also have to sign medical consent to treat which covers the possibility of death. 🤷‍♂️

Not to mention a host of FDA approved medications and vaccines that carry the risk of death..
there is a difference in liability of a procedure and medication...i can think of a thousand medications that were recalled because of side effects and the television was full of class action suits---there is no such liability for these vaccines, they have immunity from both civil and criminal liability.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The People's Liberation Army has books on gain of function experiments on coronovirus's and people around my real life circles rolled eyes at me for almost a full year and a half.

Its amazing a few weeks ago people would label a conspiracy tattoo on my forehead and now facebooks ends its policy on censoring any talk of man made virus's.
I know, I find myself watching coverage of this and I wonder if I blacked out for the last year and a half.

Old news!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

where were the investigative journalists covering this stuff?

mike wallace would have done 10 episodes exposing this stuff by now and would have dug up at least 10 whistleblowers?

there is no way i am going to believe the media had no clue all of this was happening and they had no clue what was going on...there was a cover-up of massive proportions going on and the media was in on it!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a difference in liability of a procedure and medication...i can think of a thousand medications that were recalled because of side effects and the television was full of class action suits---there is no such liability for these vaccines, they have immunity from both civil and criminal liability.
But the Dumbokraps wanna make gun manufacture fully liable if some dude pops big government suicide death pills and then picks up a gun and shoots people.......but its all about the gun not the suicide mass murder pills.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I see what you are saying now. I suppose the conventional pathways were dismissed under these emergency use authorizations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But the Dumbokraps wanna make gun manufacture fully liable if some dude pops big government suicide death pills and then picks up a gun and shoots people.......but its all about the gun not the suicide mass murder pills.
if they want gun manufactureres to be responsible for what people do with the guns they manufacture then make fast food places like mcdonalds responsible for their trash people throw out the window!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if they want gun manufactureres to be responsible for what people do with the guns they manufacture then make fast food places like mcdonalds responsible for their trash people throw out the window!!!
Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I see what you are saying now. I suppose the conventional pathways were dismissed under these emergency use authorizations.
all i can say is i feel really good that no one in my family except my 92 year old mom got one of those vaccines.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I know this! :D
whatcha wanna bet this story is only going to get bigger and bigger....the worlds population got guinea pigged--the government said jump and 'ALMOST' everyone jumped.

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anyone following the leaked fauci emails? Hard to know if anything is real these days. Covid recipe anyone?

View attachment 205411
You cannot be dumb enough , surely, to think this is real?

I've lost faith in humanity. We are far too gullible.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow...I would never litter at a McDonald’s or anywhere else of such integrity. Disgraceful!

Truth be told, I have been known to throw my banana peels on the lawns of people who sport BLM signs though. It just blends right in with the hateful lawn trash until the wildlife end up eating it sooner than later anyway..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You cannot be dumb enough , surely, to think this is real?

I've lost faith in humanity. We are far too gullible.
i admire your justice system for not identifying the officers involved with the man who died of overdose...here the cops names would be all over social media, protesters would be outside their houses and death threats would have been made to family members--in other words they would have been convicted without ever stepping into a courtroom-that is what police officers in this country are up against...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow...I would never litter at a McDonald’s or anywhere else of such integrity. Disgraceful!

Truth be told, I have been known to throw my banana peels on the lawns of people who sport BLM signs though. It just blends right in with the hateful lawn trash until the wildlife end up eating it sooner than later anyway..
every place that sells edibles/commodities that come in disposable containers need to allot a sufficient amount of money to clean streets, neighborhoods and highways of the trash their customers litter our country with.

if gun manufacturers are to be held responsible for customers actions then so should fast food businesses.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
whatcha wanna bet this story is only going to get bigger and bigger....the worlds population got guinea pigged--the government said jump and 'ALMOST' everyone jumped.
Oh, I’m quite sure you are correct. For better or worse, vaccines are always controversial. Just like everything else in this crazy world.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I’m quite sure you are correct. For better or worse, vaccines are always controversial. Just like everything else in this crazy world.

just out of curiosity @Ricky10 the flu shot has a long safety record, when was the last time you had a flu shot?

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
every place that sells edibles/commodities that come in disposable containers need to allot a sufficient amount of money to clean streets, neighborhoods and highways of the trash their customers litter our country with.

if gun manufacturers are to be held responsible for customers actions then so should fast food businesses.
They should start serving everything on paper straws, and put a windmill on top of every McDonald’s

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They should start serving everything on paper straws
no...they should pass laws that can be equally enforced...if it's enforceable for something you dislike then it should be equally enforceable for something you do like...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i admire your justice system for not identifying the officers involved with the man who died of overdose...here the cops names would be all over social media, protesters would be outside their houses and death threats would have been made to family members--in other words they would have been convicted without ever stepping into a courtroom-that is what police officers in this country are up against...
Where did I mention anything about police?

It was about an email giving a covid recipe lol.

I swear the schooling system is failing to teach even the basics of critical thinking.

People always claim to be woke to an issue, but really their research hinges on Facebook posts. Which by the way, all sides everywhere are guilty of.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just out of curiosity @Ricky10 the flu shot has a long safety record, when was the last time you had a flu shot?
Well, it was actually quite the opposite for me, and anyone I know. I never got the vaccine because the government told me to. That was the last thought in my head.

I have gotten the flu vaccine consistently since my college years and into my healthcare life, and this year it was mandated by my hospital (possibly all). The influenza vaccine is indeed generally accepted as safe, yet it has an abysmal rate of efficacy.

Statistics aside, I have never seen anyone admitted in my hospital with influenza and need nothing more than some fluids and then they go home. Never seen a single death or disability inflicted on a patient from influenza. This is of course quite different from my experience with China virus patients.

So yeah, the China virus vaccine is a different animal than the influenza vaccine. It’s actually effective in most cases!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where did I mention anything about police?

It was about an email giving a covid recipe lol.

I swear the schooling system is failing to teach even the basics of critical thinking.

People always claim to be woke to an issue, but really their research hinges on Facebook posts. Which by the way, all sides everywhere are guilty of.
i was refering to the 3 officers in new zealand and the guy who died of a OD in their custody....it's my fault for thinking i could have a civil conversation with you....i won't make this mistake again.

have a nice life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, it was actually quite the opposite for me, and anyone I know. I never got the vaccine because the government told me to. That was the last thought in my head.

I have gotten the flu vaccine consistently since my college years and into my healthcare life, and this year it was mandated by my hospital (possibly all). The influenza vaccine is indeed generally accepted as safe, yet it has an abysmal rate of efficacy.

Statistics aside, I have never seen anyone admitted in my hospital with influenza and need nothing more than some fluids and then they go home. Never seen a single death or disability inflicted on a patient from influenza. This is of course quite different from my experience with China virus patients.

So yeah, the China virus vaccine is a different animal than the influenza vaccine. It’s actually effective in most cases!
statistics show that 34,000-43,000 die from flu each year...with 80,000 dying in 2017.

but statistics aside i have personally known over 30 people who have tested positive for covid and only 3 required overnight stay in hospital [they are FAT] and a big fat ZERO have died.

my wife and i tested positive for covid and wondered what the big deal was-we both have had colds that were WAY worse.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
statistics show that 34,000-43,000 die from flu each year...with 80,000 dying in 2017.

but statistics aside i have personally known over 30 people who have tested positive for covid and only 3 required overnight stay in hospital [they are FAT] and a big fat ZERO have died.

my wife and i tested positive for covid and wondered what the big deal was-we both have had colds that were WAY worse.
Yes, I know you did extremely well indeed. It’s funny to think back about how fearful and panicked most people were of the China virus when it was first circulating back in the beginning of last year. Things have surely changed these days, regardless of the vaccine. Of course some do remain fearful that likely shouldn’t, while others remain oblivious to their own risks and find out the hard way. It’s just the way it is..

I haven’t been at work since Friday night because I came down with a wretched cold and had to call out. I tell ya though, it sure was nice to only have only 3 China virus patients!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im still wondering how many people with the flu were labeled as dying with the "CCP-Virus, and also how many who really did get the CCP-Virus really dies primarily because they were almost dead from other things already.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id be absolutely shocked if the email leak is fake. It just has common sense stuff we knew all along anyways.
If it is, then it’s only a distraction from something more nefarious coming down the pipe. Everyone get ready for the finacial system cyber attacks and alien invasion

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Accidental Bat Virus, trust us -----> Accidental Lab Virus, trust us ------> Bioweapon Virus, Accidental Release, trust us (you are here) -----> Bioweapon Virus, Planned Release (coming soon) -----> Bioweapon Virus, Planned Release right before 2020 Election ------> Bioweapon Virus, Planned Release by the Swamp to create panic so that we can push mail in balloting, therefor we can print fakes for fraud when we see Trumps landslide coming in at 3:42am Election Night

Audits expose the fraud. NSA has it all.

You are watching the biggest sting operation in Human History.

Enjoy the Show.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it is, then it’s only a distraction from something more nefarious coming down the pipe. Everyone get ready for the finacial system cyber attacks and alien invasion
Its already too late, our financial system was already cyber attacked by banking criminals back in 1913.

The threat of a "cyber attack" in itself is a distraction from the fact that the Federal Reserve in itself needs to be abolished, until then we all continue to be their slaves.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Accidental Bat Virus, trust us -----> Accidental Lab Virus, trust us ------> Bioweapon Virus, Accidental Release, trust us (you are here) -----> Bioweapon Virus, Planned Release (coming soon) -----> Bioweapon Virus, Planned Release right before 2020 Election ------> Bioweapon Virus, Planned Release by the Swamp to create panic so that we can push mail in balloting, therefor we can print fakes for fraud when we see Trumps landslide coming in at 3:42am Election Night

Audits expose the fraud. NSA has it all.

You are watching the biggest sting operation in Human History.

Enjoy the Show.
there are way too many coincidences to ignore...i firmly believe that trump was on the way to 2nd presidency before this damned virus...i am seeing more and more people saying the US was involved with the chinese lab in wuhan where it's believed covid started from....this might turn out to be the JFK conspiracy story of 21st century.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its already too late, our financial system was already cyber attacked by banking criminals back in 1913.

The threat of a "cyber attack" in itself is a distraction from the fact that the Federal Reserve in itself needs to be abolished, until then we all continue to be their slaves.
food supply has already been hacked!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are way too many coincidences to ignore...i firmly believe that trump was on the way to 2nd presidency before this damned virus...i am seeing more and more people saying the US was involved with the chinese lab in wuhan where it's believed covid started from....this might turn out to be the JFK conspiracy story of 21st century.
CCP-Virus came from a chicken who got it from a tick who bit a bat, and the chicken took a crap in a cage that was placed over dogs and some Communist Party Member bought dog soup from that market who fed it to his nanny and then they shut down domestic travel in wuhan while keeping international flights fully open, and dont say shyt because thats racist so go to chinatown and go hug some fresh immigrants who just overstayed their visas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CCP-Virus came from a chicken who got it from a tick who bit a bat, and the chicken took a crap in a cage that was placed over dogs and some Communist Party Member bought dog soup from that market who fed it to his nanny and then they shut down domestic travel in wuhan while keeping international flights fully open, and dont say shyt because thats racist so go to chinatown and go hug some fresh immigrants who just overstayed their visas.
sadly this is the story many people believed because the government told them so...just like so many jumped up and got the covid vaccine because the government said jump---how high do you want me to jump mr.diben?

i can't believe that so many people since the beginning of this thread have said they don't trust the government yet were so eager to jump when the government said jump---the same people who called people who jump when the government says jump SHEEP...baa baa baa

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

While I agree with you, the cyber attack will be the cause for the new finacial reset/CBDC. They always create the problem so they can implement their solution that takes away our freedoms and gives them more control.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While I agree with you, the cyber attack will be the cause for the new finacial reset/CBDC. They always create the problem so they can implement their solution that takes away our freedoms and gives them more control.
i agree...kind of like supplements---'new and improved' rarely is!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah your right, we dont any, when it does happen the first thing that I will ask is if the Fed let it happen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, all you guinea pigger sheep, how many of you are going to jump when diben tells you in 4-5 months you need to get a BOOSTER shot?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
c'mon man...jump for your uncle joe.