Donald Trump running for president

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is worse than a pedophile, he is a mass murdering terrorist and has murdered more children over the past half century than any other living leader on the current globe.

Fuq him, he is a pure low life satanist piece of crap and deserves to rot the rest of his days in Gitmo for mass humanitarian crimes.
Can we seriously stop with the infantile name-calling and specious accusations? Jeez. And quit insulting satanists, do you even know anything about satanism?
He is worse than a pedophile, he is a mass murdering terrorist and has murdered more children over the past half century than any other living leader on the current globe.

Fuq him, he is a pure low life satanist piece of crap and deserves to rot the rest of his days in Gitmo for mass humanitarian crimes.
Also, what is a humanitarian crime? ;)

Is there another globe other than the current one?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? Groper Joe being a mass murdering terrorist? Thats not specious, this is a historical fact. He is a corrupt mass murdering terrorist and there is no evidence showing otherwise.
And you answer with yet another name LOL.

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Proof that the Houthi attack March 19th on Saudi Arabia directly affected oil prices

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/brent-breaks-70-after-houthis-attack-saudi-arabias-oil-facilities.html

And this news story covers Houthi attacks starting again days after Biden removes terror designation. The Saudi refinery attack was one month later.

Trump put the terror designation on the Houthi rebels to try and restrict their access to weapons from Iran that are used in these attacks. Biden set up the original JCPOA deal with Iran, removing sanctions. Less sanctions on Iran and the Houthi rebels = more access to cash and weapons for attacks.

And now we have more attacks on Saudi oil facilities that contributed to higher prices. If you refuse to see that, it's a personal issue.

Here is an article explaining how market speculation drives higher gas prices. And its clear that stopping pipe lines and freezing new oil drilling permits, and pushing a green agenda to reduce oil consumption will drive market speculation that raises gas prices at the pump...

But none of this evidence laid out above really matters to the Dem Liberal indoctrinated masses. Common sense and facts always lose to political ideology. Carry on... its only going to get worse.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groper Joe will talk about rape your gun rights proposals on Friday.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proof that the Houthi attack March 19th on Saudi Arabia directly affected oil prices

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/brent-breaks-70-after-houthis-attack-saudi-arabias-oil-facilities.html

And this news story covers Houthi attacks starting again days after Biden removes terror designation. The Saudi refinery attack was one month later.

Trump put the terror designation on the Houthi rebels to try and restrict their access to weapons from Iran that are used in these attacks. Biden set up the original JCPOA deal with Iran, removing sanctions. Less sanctions on Iran and the Houthi rebels = more access to cash and weapons for attacks.

And now we have more attacks on Saudi oil facilities that contributed to higher prices. If you refuse to see that, it's a personal issue.

Here is an article explaining how market speculation drives higher gas prices. And its clear that stopping pipe lines and freezing new oil drilling permits, and pushing a green agenda to reduce oil consumption will drive market speculation that raises gas prices at the pump...

But none of this evidence laid out above really matters to the Dem Liberal indoctrinated masses. Common sense and facts always lose to political ideology. Carry on... its only going to get worse.
The Saudi Princess and her regime are a bunch of destructive terrorist mass murdering shytheads and are even worse than the Iranian crapstools, I wonder why people are trying to bomb them????

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kim Jung > Ayatollah Khomeini > King Abdullah > Maduro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh and while you're at it, quit making fallacious arguments to attempt to prove your point. Calling Biden a pedophile is just silly. Can you actually prove that sensational claim, or is it just your and the right-wing media opinion? I seriously despise when people just throw false crap into an argument to bolster their point. It gives me insight into your mentality and worldview, though.
can we call him a racist like kamala called him in primary debate?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stop... you will make Kamala remember her very personal little girl school bussing story and fake choke-up again...
just wanted to remind everyone that kamala called biden a racist in primary debate....why do republicans need to call biden names when we have kamala on record doing it for us-eh?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just wanted to remind everyone that kamala called biden a racist in primary debate....why do republicans need to call biden names when we have kamala on record doing it for us-eh?
Even a blind wombat with hearing loss can tell ya that O’Biden is racist to the core. The Remarks he has made just roll off his tongue in a way that resemble his true feelings rather than gaffes. Here are just a few to remember...

Shame that he isn’t more judgmental when it comes to Central Americans! 😉

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in regards to georgia's newly passed election laws---biden's home state of delaware has stricter laws governing elections---well joe???

Reactions: ax1
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and while you're at it, quit making fallacious arguments to attempt to prove your point. Calling Biden a pedophile is just silly. Can you actually prove that sensational claim, or is it just your and the right-wing media opinion? I seriously despise when people just throw false crap into an argument to bolster their point. It gives me insight into your mentality and worldview, though.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you feel better for voting for a child molesting war mongering racist senile fucking cunt...I don’t get my ideas from right wing media. I’m not right wing. I’m just anti pedophile and that piece of **** is one.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pedo Joe is the biggest piece of sh*t this planet has ever seen. I fucking hate that clown worse than any terrorist that has shot at me. F*ck that moron and f*ck any of you dead beat stupid losers that voted for him. Morons.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pedo Joe is the biggest piece of sh*t this planet has ever seen. I fucking hate that clown worse than any terrorist that has shot at me. F*ck that moron and f*ck any of you dead beat stupid losers that voted for him. Morons.
I must say that I agree with all of those sentiments

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These are two things that can abruptly uproot my mood and spark a bit of rage to be honest. The two together has me reaching for the Klonopin.

5FC8438F-1562-4994-A1AA-541F18CEA5EC.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even a blind wombat with hearing loss can tell ya that O’Biden is racist to the core. The Remarks he has made just roll off his tongue in a way that resemble his true feelings rather than gaffes. Here are just a few to remember...

Shame that he isn’t more judgmental when it comes to Central Americans! 😉
during intermissions of clarence thomas hearings he was heard telling other senators that he didn't believe anita hill, but sought to keep thomas a BLACK judge off the supreme court...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love those signs. It takes all the guesswork out. I know for a fact that household is a bunch of low life losers that are dumb. I can now avoid them and be happier.
I never looked at it that way! I avoid people anyway, unless of course I already know beforehand that I like them. That’s a prerequisite..

What do you do when you find yourself behind a vehicle with a Biden/Harris bumper sticker? I have a mini panic attack and lose my way. I don’t trust them, so I either get off at the closest off ramp myself, or I tailgate them long enough to make them so uncomfortable that they get off at the closest off ramp.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's all they know unfortunately.
No, we just don’t run around looking for justifications to cover the missteps of the clown show that is this illegitimate piece of filth known as pedo joe. I didn’t vote for that loser so I am not out seeking confirmation bias to make myself feel better for voting for such a disgusting filthy loser like him and his twat of a VP. Stupid democrats.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pedo joe...more winning for America???

can you say -CORRUPTION

so very happy i retired when i did--in 3 years no small business is going to be worth 50% of what it's worth today.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tin foil hat time....

Mariah Carey has a video out showing her getting the covid vaccine. Got lots of media coverage. But fake?

Watch closely, when the shot comes off her arm there is no needle!! Like it was a fake retractable joke syringe. And there is no blood spot at all. Nothing.

Why are celebrities pushing the vaccine with fake videos??? Weird.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tin foil hat time....

Mariah Carey has a video out showing her getting the covid vaccine. Got lots of media coverage. But fake?

Watch closely, when the shot comes off her arm there is no needle!! Like it was a fake retractable joke syringe. And there is no blood spot at all. Nothing.

Why are celebrities pushing the vaccine with fake videos??? Weird.

I slowed the video down and can’t see a needle that I could easily see when going in 🤷🏼‍♂️

More so, we know celebrity’s are controlled tools for influence. Her speech at the end seemed like she was checking a box she was told told to check.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I slowed the video down and can’t see a needle that I could easily see when going in 🤷🏼‍♂️

More so, we know celebrity’s are controlled tools for influence. Her speech at the end seemed like she was checking a box she was told told to check.
Watch when the nurse pulls the syringe away. Her hand moves up her arm. There’s no way that could happen if there really was a needle on the end.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
And not a drop of blood. Not a mark. Not a dot.

So embarrassingly obvious, she makes a dopey vampire joke about no blood. Horrible fakers. Yet celebrated on the entertainment news.

Which sounds like the media is pushing an alternative agenda, and further makes me want no part of it....

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I see a conspiracy. Maybe Mariah Carey was also the master-mind behind Pete Buttigieg staging an event to make it appear as if he was riding a bicycle to work. I assume Mariah, like Kamala, wants "fweedom"?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pedo joe...more winning for America???

Absolutely disgusting. The nerve of them to already be asking for more help. All they will be getting is help for years to come at the expense of others. They should be ashamed of themselves!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely disgusting. The nerve of them to already be asking for more help. All they will be getting is help for years to come at the expense of others. They should be ashamed of themselves!
Democrats are filthy disgusting rats and are traitors to their country. Dead beat pathetic losers, all of them. They should brand democrats the domestic terrorists for what they really are.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 203934

I wonder why nobody specifies the color or race of the 5 people he killed in any of the news
reports I have read? 🤷‍♂️

Turns out it is a white family that was victimized by a Black American ....so of course that doesn’t matter.
There is no group on the world hated more than white people. I never considered myself "white" because really skin pigment is pathetic bullshyt to judge someone, but if Im giong to have the finger pointed at me and accused for crimes I took no part of or support I shouldnt be blamed for any of that at all. Especially for bullcrap 150 years ago in a county I had no relatives living in.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Need @Ricky10 to weigh in on that Mariah Carey vaccine promo that appears to to totally fake... as a true medical professional

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As if we needed another reason to call pedo joe a criminal piece of ****. Look at what this cocksucking filthy disgusting animal is up to now:

Stupid idiot democrats. Bunch of losers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So as far as “National Red Flag Laws”

How to we report this mass murdering psychotic power hungry corrupt violent douchbag?

IMG_9972.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groper Joe, Fuq U!

Did I say that already?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a better idea, how about removing this douchbag’s liability protections?

IMG_9974.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All you gender neutrals on here feeling the unity yet?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Need @Ricky10 to weigh in on that Mariah Carey vaccine promo that appears to to totally fake... as a true medical professional
I appreciate you referring to me as a true medical professional. I have my boss fooled as well!

Yeah, I don’t think you need any medical background to see that there does not appear to be a needle withdrawn at all. Seems totally sketchy!

I have seen a few videos like this. I think there was a similar one with Kamala...

On a positive note, Mariah is looking like something I wouldn’t mind rubbing down with a tub of butter..