Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The term “American“ will be next on the canceled list. ”Patriot“ as well...or was that already canceled 🤷‍♂️

It’s hard to keep up!

I haven’t been following much of the “news” lately. It’s too depressing to see the O’Biden administration dismantle this country and turn it into a Third World country. It’s painful to watch any of those corrupt pieces of shyt even speak. Very sad times..
I just cant wait until they finally cancel cancel.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Evidence of fraud was not presented in court at least in part bc trump’s legal team declined the opportunity to present evidence. That is a fact.

I am not sure where Jiggz is from has to do with this discussion. Either this is an open discussion forum where we invite all opinions or it is not. Should his opinion be excluded bc he is from NZ? What point are you trying to make?
I think people forget that US news is worldwide news. The implications of what happens there impacts a lot of almost everyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think people forget that US news is worldwide news. The implications of what happens there impacts a lot of almost everyone.
tell me how abortion laws in US affects everyday live in NZ, please.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant believe I yet again dont see Libtards calling for the banning of driving vehicles. At least guns are protected under the 2nd Amendment, cars are no where to be found.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
tell me how abortion laws in US affects everyday live in NZ, please.
It's more about global progress towards an environment that doesn't condemn rape victims for choosing to get an abortion.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, many of us are well aware that happenings in the US are at the forefront. We are the foster parents and enablers of many countries, and immigrants of course, around the world. We pay way more than our fair share into everything for the benefit of everyone but ourselves. Trump was successful in rectifying many of these issues, yet those have now been sacrificed.

The globalists’ agenda wouldn’t tolerate Trump standing in their way. So they got rid of him. Now, they are making every effort to fully convert this country into an overwhelming demographic of people that are on their side as well. Its as simple as that, and it’s disgusting.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooo.....not that it directly matters to me, only that Im forced agaisnt my will to think "racially" the DC attacker today is black and a devotee of the Nation of Islam.

The police officer was white, so can we designate this as a hate crime? And when do I get my repartitions owed to me?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh, many of us are well aware that happenings in the US are at the forefront. We are the foster parents and enablers of many countries, and immigrants of course, around the world. We pay way more than our fair share into everything for the benefit of everyone but ourselves. Trump was successful in rectifying many of these issues, yet those have now been sacrificed.

The globalists’ agent wouldn’t tolerate Trump standing in their way. So they got rid of him. Now, they are making every effort to fully convert this country into an overwhelming demographic of people that are on their side as well. Its as simple as that, and it’s disgusting.
Lolol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soooo.....not that it directly matters to me, only that Im forced agaisnt my will to think "racially" the DC attacker today is black and a devotee of the Nation of Islam.

The police officer was white, so can we designate this as a hate crime? And when do I get my repartitions owed to me?
I think the according to the liberal definition whites can only be racist.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's more about global progress towards an environment that doesn't condemn rape victims for choosing to get an abortion.
btw-medical records including abortions are private and so are police rape victim reports, if a woman doesn't want either to be public then she has that right....you are making it sound like we go looking for rape victims to condemn if they have a abortion when we would actually have no way of knowing if a woman A-was raped B-had a abortion.

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t condemn rape victims as they are probably not of sound mind from the trauma. I condemn people supporting abortion/murder as a good solution for them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don’t condemn rape victims as they are probably not of sound mind from the trauma. I condemn people supporting abortion/murder as a good solution for them.
6 of one and half a dozen of the other. I support their choice. You on the other hand do not support choice

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That paint can that broke spilling all over the sidewalk while he grimacing in pain with the disgusting fresh vandalism behind him is truly a iconic image I’ll always remember.
I wish there was a tv show of nothing but leftists getting beat and bouncing off of concrete. I could watch that **** 24/7 and never stop being entertained.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6 of one and half a dozen of the other. I support their choice. You on the other hand do not support choice
i highly doubt any woman contemplating a abortion is going to come to new zealand to ask your opinion.

actually i believe the laws governing abortion are stricter in new zealand than here in US? will the government pay for abortion @Jiigzz

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t want to see another damn comment about abortion from Jiigzz. Read the article in this link. A woman can abort her baby up to birth of the baby has a cleft palate or if it’s not the gender she wants or if she just says oh damn my due date is tomorrow **** it I don’t want the baby I want an abortion. That’s not a “fetus” that’s flat out murder. WTF???? This is the sickest **** if ever seen as far as laws.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want to see another damn comment about abortion from Jiigzz. Read the article in this link. A woman can abort her baby up to birth of the baby has a cleft palate or if it’s not the gender she wants or if she just says oh damn my due date is tomorrow **** it I don’t want the baby I want an abortion. That’s not a “fetus” that’s flat out murder. WTF???? This is the sickest **** if ever seen as far as laws.

Talk about a scare mongering article LOL. I don't think any 2 Doctors are going to sign off an abortion because of the sex of the baby, and abortions after 20 weeks only happen under exceptional circumstances, usually where life is threatened.

It's easy to skew it though to get people mad about it.

I'm just glad it was finally decriminalised after all these years so that people who are at extreme risk of death or complications are not forced to go through the trauma to appease people who would never be in that position.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about a scare mongering article LOL. I don't think any 2 Doctors are going to sign off an abortion because of the sex of the baby, and abortions after 20 weeks only happen under exceptional circumstances, usually where life is threatened.

I'm just glad it was finally decriminalised after all these years so that people who are at extreme risk of death or complications are not forced to go through the trauma to appease people who would never be in that position.
20F Abortion for sole purpose of sex selection
(1)
This Parliament opposes the performance of abortions being sought solely because of a preference for the fetus to be of a particular sex.
(2)
Not later than 5 years after the commencement of this section, and then at subsequent intervals of not more than 5 years, the Director-General must—
(a)
review whether there is any evidence of abortions being sought solely because of a preference for the fetus to be of a particular sex; and
(b)
report to the Minister of Health on—
(i)
the outcome of the review; and
(ii)
if there is such evidence, any recommendations that the Director-General considers appropriate for preventing abortions being sought solely because of a preference for the fetus to be of a particular sex.
Compare: Abortion Law Reform Act 2019 s 16 (NSW)

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That’s y’all law man.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
20F Abortion for sole purpose of sex selection
(1)
This Parliament opposes the performance of abortions being sought solely because of a preference for the fetus to be of a particular sex.
(2)
Not later than 5 years after the commencement of this section, and then at subsequent intervals of not more than 5 years, the Director-General must—
(a)
review whether there is any evidence of abortions being sought solely because of a preference for the fetus to be of a particular sex; and
(b)
report to the Minister of Health on—
(i)
the outcome of the review; and
(ii)
if there is such evidence, any recommendations that the Director-General considers appropriate for preventing abortions being sought solely because of a preference for the fetus to be of a particular sex.
Compare: Abortion Law Reform Act 2019 s 16 (NSW)

Yeah, exactly

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That’s y’all law man.
Maybe you should read the law interpretation yourself.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Reactions: ax1

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe you should read the law interpretation yourself.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
And for the record, I can oppose abortions for reasons of sex preference and still be for people having abortions if life is threatened or the pregnancy is a product of rape or incest etc.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's basically what you posted before. Did you read it for yourself?

Cmon you can do better
Yeah from the NYtimes. Not a pro life site as you suggested before. The Library of Congress article you posted sites old laws. It doesn’t include the new abortion law that was passed this year by your government.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah from the NYtimes. Not a pro life site as you suggested before. The Library of Congress article you posted sites old laws. It doesn’t include the new abortion law that was passed this year by your government.
The amendment basically repealed the Crimes Act stuff. The spirit of the law basically reflects that.

I don't think you'd find many people who agree a fetus should be terminated simply because it is a certain sex (a small minority might, but I'm talking in a general sense). Most people I know who support the law change do so because of the cases of rape, incestuous pregnancies or where such severe complications arise that it is literally life threatening to continue the pregnancy.

I support people to have the power to decide for themselves what the right step is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And for the record, I can oppose abortions for reasons of sex preference and still be for people having abortions if life is threatened or the pregnancy is a product of rape or incest etc.
what record....???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
abortion is a done deal, only reason it keeps being brought up is.....

A-because it is a emotional subject that sows even more anger between liberals and conservatives.
B-to distract from current issues that are fluid and haven't been decided-like the crises at the border.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
abortion is a done deal, only reason it keeps being brought up is.....

A-because it is a emotional subject that sows even more anger between liberals and conservatives.
B-to distract from current issues that are fluid and haven't been decided-like the crises at the border.
Agreed. This is the same reason for the continual diatribe about "white males vs anyone who isn't a white males", "men vs women", pro-life vs pro-choice, those with money vs those with less (or without) money, those with a faith life vs those who are against a faith life, corporations vs individuals, sane voting laws vs voting anarchy ... it goes on, and on, and on.

Create a victim, and attack the victimizer (even if contrary to the facts). It is classic divide and conquer.

In addition, it is used as a distraction against "real issues". You know, like: the constitutionality of taking away many of the rights people have had historically, the real reason behind the upcoming effort to pack the Supreme Court, the fiscal/financial malice of debt spending an shutting down the economy, "climate change" (funny we cannot control a virus but if we are forced to pay high enough taxes - our Government will change the Earth's climate?), the disastrous outcome of high taxation, the extreme financial impact of allowing individuals to flood across the boarder (with the real intention creating additional democratic voters to be relocated into red states to transform them into blue states), buying votes by excusing student loans, making DC a state ...

But if we cause enough of a diversion, the droning masses will ignore all of that, because none of those issues fall into their victimhood.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. This is the same reason between the continual diatribe about "white males vs anyone who isn't a white males", "men vs women", pro-life vs pro-choice, those with money vs those with less (or without) money, those with a faith life vs those who are against a faith life, corporations vs individuals, sane voting laws vs voting anarchy ... it goes on, and on, and on. Create a victim, and attack the victimizer. It is actually divide and conquer. In addition, it is a distraction against "real issues", like constitutionality of packing courts, the fiscal/financial malice of debt spending, the disastrous outcome of high taxation, the extreme financial impact of allowing individuals to flood across the boarder (with the real intention creating additional democratic voters being relocated into red states to transform them into blue states), buying votes by excusing student loans, making DC a state ...

But if we cause enough of a diversion, the droning masses will ignore all of that, because none of those issues fall into their victimhood.
look at how many pages of this thread have been spent on abortion when everyone [on both sides] knows it's here to stay and not going anywhere--it's nothing more than stirring up emotions over something that is a moot point, imo.

the democrats used roe v wade to stir opposition to amy coney barrett, guess what---amy coney barrett has been on the bench for months with no mention of overturning roe v wade.

all this time wasted on the emotional aspects of a decision that was decided decades ago distracts from the issues at hand that need discussed, imo.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all this time wasted on the emotional aspects of a decision that was decided decades ago distracts from the issues at hand that need discussed, imo.
Like the issue of an illegitimate pedophile sitting in the Oval Office after the largest scam virus and voter fraud fiasco?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
look at how many pages of this thread have been spent on abortion when everyone [on both sides] knows it's here to stay and not going anywhere--it's nothing more than stirring up emotions over something that is a moot point, imo.

the democrats used roe v wade to stir opposition to amy coney barrett, guess what---amy coney barrett has been on the bench for months with no mention of overturning roe v wade.

I disagree completely. Abortion should always be a top, if not THE top issue. This is even more clear if you’re a christian. Do you think God wants us to stop caring about it? “THOU SHALL NOT KILL.” Tell me where He commands us to have secure borders?

One of the quickest ways to tell a politician’s morals is his/her stance on abortion. To this same measure, a nations moral standings as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so what is bidens plan for all of those underage kids?

one thing to keep in is that the typical age range for a gang is 12-24 with the average age for gang members being 17-18 years old.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so what is bidens plan for all of those underage kids?

one thing to keep in is that the typical age range for a gang is 12-24 with the average age for gang members being 17-18 years old.
I know that was a rhetorical question, but anyone with the ability to think on any level realizes it just solidifies more (legitimate and illegitimate) votes for the dems in the future. That is the ONLY thing that matters..

The border crisis... nonsense! If you think there is a crisis going on at the border, you are a white supremicist! This is the feeble diversion they are using in an attempt to make people look the other way while our country is further compromised. This administration is beyond pathetic. There are no words...

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know that was a rhetorically question, but anyone with the ability to think on any level realizes it just solidifies more (legitimate and illegitimate) votes for the dems in the future. That is the ONLY thing that matters..

The border crisis... nonsense! If you think there is a crisis going on at the border, you are a white supremicist! This is the feeble diversion they are using in an attempt to make people look the other way while our country is further compromised. This administration is beyond pathetic. There are no words...
The border is just a shiny object. The real crime is happening in DC at the capitol and White House.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The border is just a shiny object. The real crime is happening in DC at the capitol and White House.
It certainly is the shiny object that even the media can’t sugar coat in favor of the dems. It’s a microcosm of almost everything wrong with this administration. I would like to say everything wrong with this administration yet there is so much more.