Donald Trump running for president

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But you have avoided answering any of my questions, avoided any mathematical analysis,, etc....which is pretty common. Like you later admit, the facts don't matter, you will believe what you want to believe, not what is reality based.
I was referring to an apology, for gawd's sake. You either believe it or you don't. It's not a reality thing. But way to twist EVERYTHING that doesn't argue your point.

Mathematical analysis??? Lol, here you go... 306 > 232

You seem to care an awful lot about being perceived as aware and intelligent, so don't worry... I don't believe for a minute you're this thick.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to start, claim if path to victory.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to start, claim if path to victory.

Giuliani is bat sh%t cray. Period. Again... zero evidence, and a story from "My Cousin Vinny".

This is fking embarrassing. Theater is one thing... really terrible theater is another.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thankfully, not very many people outside of the Cult of Trump are even giving these clowns any attention.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was referring to an apology, for gawd's sake. You either believe it or you don't. It's not a reality thing. But way to twist EVERYTHING that doesn't argue your point.

Mathematical analysis??? Lol, here you go... 306 > 232

You seem to care an awful lot about being perceived as aware and intelligent, so don't worry... I don't believe for a minute you're this thick.
You were responding to someone claiming he lied, and continues to lie and will do it again. You said who cares what you believe, people believe what they want - i.e. you are making a direct argument that the truth doesn't matter; whether or not he lied or will lie again doesn't matter.

If that is twisted in your head, again, you should work on your analytical skills a bit.

And, there it is, on full display, the limit of your analytical and math skills. Yes, congrats on figuring out 306 > 232. Did you picture the alligator eating the bigger number when you laid that out?

Way to miss the point entirely though - since the discussion is that Biden didn't actually get 306. Have you been introduced to subtraction yet?

If we have 306 votes, and we subtract the fraudulent votes, we end up with a smaller number.

So, to make this more like the analysis you provided:

306 - x = y

Where x is the # of fraudulent votes and

y < 306.

But again, totally ignore the facts and just go with what you believe. Have you even looked at the data? Because I have. Lets use your global warming theory, you should listen to people who actually study this if you don't. The data is highly suspicious.

Or are you just looking at a photo that says, "Biden 306, Trump 233" and that is a fact for you? I saw a photo after all.

Not sure why you cannot respond to facts or logical analysis in the slightest...it really is something you should try to improve on. Sorry if my using numbers and applying reason to your arguments makes you feel threatened. It has nothing to do with my intelligence.

Sorry if Trump and I hurt your feelings brother. Biden will kiss it and make it better for you.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You were responding to someone claiming he lied, and continues to lie and will do it again. You said who cares what you believe, people believe what they want - i.e. you are making a direct argument that the truth doesn't matter; whether or not he lied or will lie again doesn't matter.

If that is twisted in your head, again, you should work on your analytical skills a bit.

And, there it is, on full display, the limit of your analytical and math skills. Yes, congrats on figuring out 306 > 232. Did you picture the alligator eating the bigger number when you laid that out?

Way to miss the point entirely though - since the discussion is that Biden didn't actually get 306. Have you been introduced to subtraction yet?

If we have 306 votes, and we subtract the fraudulent votes, we end up with a smaller number.

So, to make this more like the analysis you provided:

306 - x = y

Where x is the # of fraudulent votes and

y < 306.

But again, totally ignore the facts and just go with what you believe. Have you even looked at the data? Because I have. Lets use your global warming theory, you should listen to people who actually study this if you don't. The data is highly suspicious.

Or are you just looking at a photo that says, "Biden 306, Trump 233" and that is a fact for you? I saw a photo after all.

Not sure why you cannot respond to facts or logical analysis in the slightest...it really is something you should try to improve on. Sorry if my using numbers and applying reason to your arguments makes you feel threatened. It has nothing to do with my intelligence.

Sorry if Trump and I hurt your feelings brother. Biden will kiss it and make it better for you.
You being arrogant is a riot. But here's the deal with people like you: You know the deal. I know the deal. And you know that I know you know the deal.

Theater. It's pathological. And it sounds like a miserable way to live.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giuliani is bat sh%t cray. Period. Again... zero evidence, and a story from "My Cousin Vinny".

This is fking embarrassing. Theater is one thing... really terrible theater is another.
He does have evidence as he has at least a couple hundred affidavits willing to testify under oath of election abnormalities.

That is evidence. Its not proof but it is absolute evidence and it should go to court.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I dont like Gulianni at all by the way, he took part in the 9/11 cover up and is a total fraud. But judging this as a independent case/event he does in fact have evidence and I would like to see where this goes in the courts.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He does have evidence as he has at least a couple hundred affidavits willing to testify under oath of election abnormalities.

That is evidence. Its not proof but it is absolute evidence and it should go to court.
And yet... they withdrew their Michigan lawsuit before the presser. Apparently Giuliani wants the world to believe Wayne County didn't certify the vote, or that it wasn't binding. Wrong on both points. They're literally creating an alternate factual universe. @HIT4ME should be all over that, right?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/19/trump-campaign-drops-michigan-election-lawsuit-rudy-giuliani-says.html

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so thats 1 less piece of the puzzle. Doesnt change that its common sense that there is cheating going on in the elections and people should be heard in the courts. It couldnt have been any easier to steal an election in my lifetime than what went down this year. Ive been wanting election reform for many years and I hope we move into a better direction.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact is that its still 0-0 being that the electorals dont cast their votes until next year and they can flip any way they want.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And yet... they withdrew their Michigan lawsuit before the presser. Apparently Giuliani wants the world to believe Wayne County didn't certify the vote, or that it wasn't binding. Wrong on both points. They're literally creating an alternate factual universe. @HIT4ME should be all over that, right?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/19/trump-campaign-drops-michigan-election-lawsuit-rudy-giuliani-says.html
Once they were satisfied they were certified its time to move on.

Last edited:
rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fact is that its still 0-0 being that the electorals dont cast their votes until next year and they can flip any way they want.
Technically, yes... but it's more complicated than that. If it happened after countless courts have tossed their suits, the idea of America is over. Which is why it won't happen. The bully isn't getting his way this time. Time to smash things.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Technically, yes... but it's more complicated than that. If it happened after countless courts have tossed their suits, the idea of America is over. Which is why it won't happen. The bully isn't getting his way this time. Time to smash things.
We just have to see how this plays out. What annoys me are all the people on TV who have been crying election fraud the past 4 years and various other media sources who have covered issues with our election system who now want to completely shut up and censor people today calling for investigations into election fraud.

I dont support Dump or Groper, but this mail in election method bothered me from the very beginning.

We need mandatory national voter ID, both paper ballot hand filled by voter and signed plus electronic machine voting and eventually move onto blockchain voting with biometrics ID.

Mail in voting is just to easy for anybody to steal, and I highly doubt Demicans were the only ones stealing votes but it was set up where the advantage was heavily on the Demican side to steal the most.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You being arrogant is a riot. But here's the deal with people like you: You know the deal. I know the deal. And you know that I know you know the deal.

Theater. It's pathological. And it sounds like a miserable way to live.
Again, you respond to logic and reasoning with name calling? Come on man. It appears you are partially right though, I do know the deal. However, I'm pretty sure you don't have a clue what the deal is at all - which is why you have to continually resort to any analysis, math or facts with name calling.

Credit where it is due though:

1 - you did come up with a fact: 306 is, indeed, more than 232.

2 - Yes, I know "the deal"

Unfortunately, nothing else you said has any value. It's just insults with anyone who brings any critical thought to your statements. It's like arguing with a 5 year old at this point.

Yeah, yeah, well, you're arrogant! Yeah, well you're stupid! Yeah, well, my dad will take your dad in a fight!

Come on man, just give me SOMETHING to think about here so we can have a real discussion.

I don't really follow the Giuliani details too much. He's a blowhard, I will give anyone that. But let me look into that, so that I can do the analysis on that for you as well. Like I'm your handler or something....

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, you respond to logic and reasoning with name calling?

Come on man, just give me SOMETHING to think about here so we can have a real discussion.

I don't really follow the Giuliani details too much. He's a blowhard, I will give anyone that. But let me look into that, so that I can do the analysis on that for you as well. Like I'm your handler or something....
I didn't call you names.

I give you reality. You're seeing it. I don't care one bit about changing your mind.

This is the arrogance I refer to. You actually believe I care anything about your analyses? Dude, I promise you... I don't. At all. I mean, they humor me... but I don't care.

Some advice: Get over me and what I think. It's going to ruin your day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't believe for a minute you're this thick.
You being arrogant is a riot.
Again, the facts are not on your side brother.

I didn't call you names.

I give you reality. You're seeing it. I don't care one bit about changing your mind.

This is the arrogance I refer to. You actually believe I care anything about your analyses? Dude, I promise you... I don't. At all. I mean, they humor me... but I don't care.

Some advice: Get over me and what I think. It's going to ruin your day.
See above - your only response to any logic, facts, reason, math, etc. is name calling. It's cool, doesn't bother me, it is just something you might want to work on a bit. Or maybe you don't, up to you. But at least we're all clear on the level of effort you've put into your thoughts and how much value we should give them.

And I don't think you care about my analysis - you have been clear that reality has no place in your decision making. Just emotion and what you want to believe. You've said it yourself, so I'm pretty clear my analysis (or any logical analysis) doesn't matter to you. Which is kind of the point. It doesn't matter what Biden did or does, you don't care - you just hate Trump. Why do you hate Trump? Because you want to. No facts needed. Why do you like Biden? Because he isn't Trump. At least there, you used 1 fact.

The only reason I'm responding is because I'm mentally challenged actually and there are very few people I can actually win a fight with on the internet, so here is my chance. I saw it and I took it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not going to make a navy joke...I’m not going to make a navy joke...ah **** it.

100 sailors went out to sea, and 50 couples came back home.
Lulz. My dad got out as an PO1/E6 he should enjoy this

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dominion is linked with Smartmatic which is where the ties come from. Smartmatic bought Bitza which also had Venuzualan stake. Both Smartmatic and Bitza were involved with the 04 Venezualan election which there were cries of election fraud.

On another note, I think the servers for Dominion are over in Germany, or at least party in Germany.

Doesnt mean anything as proof but shouldnt Elections be run by and made by companies affiliated in only USA countries?

Anyways, many of these voting machines (not sure Dominion) used a propriety formula that was secret and you cant audit them or understand how they work. Many if not all machines are easily hacked with basic malware and votes can easily be flipped or made to disappear.

The fact there is so much backlash on claims of election fraud after 4 years of the same people calling election fraud is absolutely comical and sad at the same time.

Last edited:
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this whole election reminds me of bernie sanders policies....it stinks

seems like an hour doesn't go by when they are uncovering more and more questionable things that happened during this election

reminds me of the old saying "where there is smoke there is fire"...imagine if there was time to really dig into all of this nonsense

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, the facts are not on your side brother.
Describing you as arrogant... an adjective... is not calling you a name. I believe you people refer to that as fake news.

You're doing all the work for me, man.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only reason I'm responding is because I'm mentally challenged actually...
You said it. Not me.

I don't think you're stupid at all. I think you're willfully ignorant. Big difference. Represented by the fixation on my choice of words over believing an apology... where sincerity cannot be proven... not facts nor evidence. And you are the only one here who comprehended it that way. Ironically, because you wanted to. It's called grasping at straws.

But again... you know, and I know, and you know I know... so it's a silly back-and-forth.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another post like this...I can’t even tell which side your for now 😂😂😂

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another post like this...I can’t even tell which side your for now 😂😂😂
I'm on truth's side. My soul isn't for sale to any political party, I tow no lines, and have no demigods.

That being said, any sane person would look at what's happening with Trump/Giuliani and realize what a sh%t show America looks like right now. During the height of a pandemic. It is truly pathological.

But I think you touched on the biggest problem we face: That people feel they need to choose a side and defend it to the grave. We don't.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on truth's side. My soul isn't for sale to any political party, I tow no lines, and have no demigods.

That being said, any sane person would look at what's happening with Trump/Giuliani and realize what a sh%t show America looks like right now. During the height of a pandemic. It is truly pathological.
maintaining election integrity is a bleep show? no matter what side you are on, you should want election integrity...with the amount of evidence out there, it's clear the american ppl did not receive a free and fair election...that isn't a republican or a democrat issue

biden still may eventually become the president elect but that doesn't mean that the election wasn't run without many questionable things happening

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maintaining election integrity is a bleep show? no matter what side you are on, you should want election integrity...with the amount of evidence out there, it's clear the american ppl did not receive a free and fair election...that isn't a republican or a democrat issue
And yet, none of the courts agree with this perspective at all. I believe in the judicial system. It will maintain election integrity. Giuliani standing there screaming conspiracies he can't prove, with hair dye dripping down his face... yes, an absolute sh%t show.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what will the argument be when Trump ultimately fails at overturning this election? (Not that I actually think that's his objective at all.) That Biden has the courts in his back pocket too? That all of these judges are in on the big conspiracy? Because there's no way you MAGA peeps will be satisfied with your guy losing. You'd rather undermine democracy than accept defeat. Meanwhile, Trump is draining you dry... monetarily for his own gain, and emotionally. So miserable.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well thats false but ok...not to mention you don't need the judicial system to agree with anyone to understand the interference that has happened across the country

there has already been proven election interference, that has zero to do with Giuliani or trump

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
again you are viewing this all wrong...this is bigger than trump vs biden or red vs blue

this is about keeping the integrity of the elections within the united states and there is already a ton of evidence that showed this election has a bunch of questionable things happening

this is an issue that trump and biden should agree on....it's actually confusing as to why biden is not calling for the complete democratic process of our elections, if he is confident that he won, which is he, then why not ensure supreme confidence in the results by calling out all the scummy things that happened during it

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there has already been proven election interference, that has zero to do with Giuliani or trump

it's actually confusing as to why biden is not calling for the complete democratic process of our elections
Do tell. Have the judges in MI, WI, GA, NV, AZ been informed of your discoveries? This is truly breaking news.

It's confusing to you why Biden doesn't feel HE needs to prove he won?? Burden of proof... it's on him??

When has this EVER been the case in an election where the victor won by 5M+ popular votes and 74 electoral ones?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

But I think you touched on the biggest problem we face: That people feel they need to choose a side and defend it to the grave. We don't.
The truth is there are millions of Dump haters out there and if I was one of them I’d be the first to volunteer to throw Dump votes out. It has never been so easy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
again you are wrong

so people were not arrested in California? they didn't find thrown out ballots in PA that someone found in the trash? machines in michigan were not cast incorrectly? dead ppl didn't vote? a man training for the olympics didn't have a vote cast in the wrong state?

and again you are being extremely short sited, win or lose, the president or candidate for presidency should still be calling for a free and fair election no?

legally speaking, biden has no electoral votes, neither does trump....not yet, not until December 14

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do tell. Have the judges in MI, WI, GA, NV, AZ been informed of your discoveries? This is truly breaking news.

It's confusing to you why Biden doesn't feel HE needs to prove he won?? Burden of proof... it's on him??

When has this EVER been the case in an election where the victor won by 5M+ popular votes and 74 electoral ones?
A lot of judges have no common sense and are minions of the system.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Must be them critical thinking skills.

What a random and absurd generalization to make. Based on the multitudes of veterans you've polled, no doubt.
Just my own observations ..am I allowed to still have those?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of judges have no common sense and are minions of the system.
Well, you can argue that about the Trump lawyers presenting this stuff. Really doesn't leave us anywhere.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
again you are wrong

so people were not arrested in California? they didn't find thrown out ballots in PA that someone found in the trash? machines in michigan were not cast incorrectly? dead ppl didn't vote? a man training for the olympics didn't have a vote cast in the wrong state?

and again you are being extremely short sited, win or lose, the president or candidate for presidency should still be calling for a free and fair election no?

legally speaking, biden has no electoral votes, neither does trump....not yet, not until December 14
You might wanna check your news sources on some/most of those claims. Even Tucker had egg on his face for the dead people claim. And btw... you know of the legitimate errors because they were found during the accuracy checks. That means the system works. Fuk else do you want? It's an imperfect world with imperfect people dealing with millions of votes. Is it massive fraud? No. Has any of it changed the final outcome? No.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Describing you as arrogant... an adjective... is not calling you a name. I believe you people refer to that as fake news.

You're doing all the work for me, man.
Ding ding, another point for a fact. Yes, arrogant is an adjective. However, again, that fact does not support your argument; being an adjective does not eliminate it's potential use as an insult or a "name". Stupid and retarded are also common examples of adjectives used in "name calling". I think you mean to imply that nouns can also be used - such as idiot or moron or retard (instead of retarded). But hey, your language skills are about on level with your math skills I guess, so what do I expect?

Not that it matters, I'm pretty challenged. I think my IQ is probably about 6...I can't count that high but it's not very high. Yet, you're still relying on me to do all the work here and calling for help with news articles. To be honest, I feel like I'm doing all the work, you certainly aren't putting in much actual thought or effort.

I also get a real kick how Trump started saying "fake news" and 4 years ago everyone used to bash him for it; now all the libs throw the term around like it's an insult to Republicans.

Seriously man, it's been fun, but I am starting to feel a little bad about engaging. I was hoping you could have SOME kind of defense of your position so that maybe I could learn something here...I've learned a lot in this thread from both sides but...I don't even know what to say about this. You are a work of art.

You said it. Not me.

I don't think you're stupid at all. I think you're willfully ignorant. Big difference. Represented by the fixation on my choice of words over believing an apology... where sincerity cannot be proven... not facts nor evidence. And you are the only one here who comprehended it that way. Ironically, because you wanted to. It's called grasping at straws.

But again... you know, and I know, and you know I know... so it's a silly back-and-forth.
So, what is your definition of ignorance? Because, I am under the impression that it is signified by a lack of knowledge; i.e. - you are ignorant of some piece of information.

I have actually looked at the maps, analyzed them myself - not in their entirety but most of the states I thought might be questionable - and gained some knowledge and insight from that. I have HANDED those facts to you. And you basically say everyone who believes their could be fraud is a member of a cult? You have, in other responses, asked people to explain things to you in detail - which I have done. And you have not come back with a single shred of anything beyond X > Y.

Explain to me what facts I lack that make me ignorant here? Please. In detail. I'm not fixated on anything - except you have in multiple examples shown that facts and reality DO NOT MATTER to you. You will believe whatever you want to believe, regardless of the facts. If I am wrong, the door is open, give me some evidence to support your claims that everyone who thinks their COULD be fraud (again, not saying there is - but it does warrant investigation) is part of a cult that is ignoring facts. What facts could those be? Serve it up man.

You are on truth's side now? So why don't you look at the evidence and make a comment on it? Do you really think Biden could beat someone who gathered more votes than Obama from his basement? Do you think he was THAT popular? Do you really think that Biden getting TROUNCED in the majority of districts in WI and then taking Dane County by 180,000 votes with 260,000 votes for him and 78,000 for Trump - which means there was an almost 90% turnout in that district (despite every other district in the state being under 70%) and an almost 100% turnout for democrats? Does that seem very likely to you? Does it seem like you may be missing the truth if you don't investigate that further? Or is truth just what you made up your mind it is before you investigate?

At least when you said the facts don't matter (to you) you were being honest.

And yet, none of the courts agree with this perspective at all. I believe in the judicial system. It will maintain election integrity. Giuliani standing there screaming conspiracies he can't prove, with hair dye dripping down his face... yes, an absolute sh%t show.
So the truth is that OJ didn't kill Nicole Brown-Simpson? 100% impossible? And Hurricane Carter was a murderer who should not have been released from prison because a court found him guilty?

Hopefully the courts fall on the side of truth more often then not - but it's far more complicated than that.

And just because Giuliani can't prove something doesn't make it wrong. He probably would have a hard time proving

F = G(m1m2/r2)

But his inability to prove it in a court of law doesn't make it true or false. Plus, anyway, courts don't determine truth - they determine legality.

So what will the argument be when Trump ultimately fails at overturning this election? (Not that I actually think that's his objective at all.) That Biden has the courts in his back pocket too? That all of these judges are in on the big conspiracy? Because there's no way you MAGA peeps will be satisfied with your guy losing. You'd rather undermine democracy than accept defeat. Meanwhile, Trump is draining you dry... monetarily for his own gain, and emotionally. So miserable.
You do realize that Hillary Clinton pointed out rigged elections 4 years ago, right? That in 2016 and 2018 there were Democrats expressing concerns about the voting software and that last year there WAS an investigation into voter machine vendor corruption, right? This isn't exactly new. But the dems are telling you nothing to see here and you're going to believe it now? Aren't you on the side of truth? Or are you just listening to what you are told without any evidence, or worse - as you say - willfully ignoring the evidence. You've not responded to any of the evidence above, which I've posted a second time for your benefit...while calling people willfully ignorant.

Gonna even throw you a bone here my man; see if you can get this one...handing this one right out there for ya.

Did you know that Cook's County in IL had 20% more votes counted than actual registered voters? Look it up, it's not in the news, it isn't being talked about - and I'll even level with you - that one shouldn't be. It may not be suspicious at all. Can you reason it out for us? It should be evidence for your side of the table. Since everyone else is so ignorant and you are for truth - show us all how it's done. Teach us. I'm even giving you a piece of the facts here. Lets see if you have the rest of the facts to go along with it, since you lack the ignorance that we all have.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no, dead ppl voted in this election...i also don't watch tucker

there were errors is the point, it's good that those ones were caught but they are still errors, i'm concerned with the ones that weren't caught or admitted to, if something like that could happen in 1 place, who is to say it didn't happen somewhere else? an honest person would question, what else is out there with the massive amount of accusations flying around

also already stated, it may not change the predictions, doesn't mean that this stuff should not be looked into and "massive" is cop out term...your definition of massive vs mine are two completely different things....there is obviously a massive amount of evidence of massive amounts of questionable election integrity here

if cheating is happening and it overturns some votes, maybe not enough to give trump the win, that is all irrelevant because it ruins the integrity of elections for years to come if it's not exposed and ppl aren't held accountable

if they can investigate the last election, then i see no reason not to investigate this one as well

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ding ding, another point for a fact. Yes, arrogant is an adjective. However, again, that fact does not support your argument; being an adjective does not eliminate it's potential use as an insult or a "name". Stupid and retarded are also common examples of adjectives used in "name calling". I think you mean to imply that nouns can also be used - such as idiot or moron or retard (instead of retarded). But hey, your language skills are about on level with your math skills I guess, so what do I expect?

Not that it matters, I'm pretty challenged. I think my IQ is probably about 6...I can't count that high but it's not very high. Yet, you're still relying on me to do all the work here and calling for help with news articles. To be honest, I feel like I'm doing all the work, you certainly aren't putting in much actual thought or effort.

I also get a real kick how Trump started saying "fake news" and 4 years ago everyone used to bash him for it; now all the libs throw the term around like it's an insult to Republicans.

Seriously man, it's been fun, but I am starting to feel a little bad about engaging. I was hoping you could have SOME kind of defense of your position so that maybe I could learn something here...I've learned a lot in this thread from both sides but...I don't even know what to say about this. You are a work of art.

So, what is your definition of ignorance? Because, I am under the impression that it is signified by a lack of knowledge; i.e. - you are ignorant of some piece of information.

I have actually looked at the maps, analyzed them myself - not in their entirety but most of the states I thought might be questionable - and gained some knowledge and insight from that. I have HANDED those facts to you. And you basically say everyone who believes their could be fraud is a member of a cult? You have, in other responses, asked people to explain things to you in detail - which I have done. And you have not come back with a single shred of anything beyond X > Y.

Explain to me what facts I lack that make me ignorant here? Please. In detail. I'm not fixated on anything - except you have in multiple examples shown that facts and reality DO NOT MATTER to you. You will believe whatever you want to believe, regardless of the facts. If I am wrong, the door is open, give me some evidence to support your claims that everyone who thinks their COULD be fraud (again, not saying there is - but it does warrant investigation) is part of a cult that is ignoring facts. What facts could those be? Serve it up man.

You are on truth's side now? So why don't you look at the evidence and make a comment on it? Do you really think Biden could beat someone who gathered more votes than Obama from his basement? Do you think he was THAT popular? Do you really think that Biden getting TROUNCED in the majority of districts in WI and then taking Dane County by 180,000 votes with 260,000 votes for him and 78,000 for Trump - which means there was an almost 90% turnout in that district (despite every other district in the state being under 70%) and an almost 100% turnout for democrats? Does that seem very likely to you? Does it seem like you may be missing the truth if you don't investigate that further? Or is truth just what you made up your mind it is before you investigate?

At least when you said the facts don't matter (to you) you were being honest.

So the truth is that OJ didn't kill Nicole Brown-Simpson? 100% impossible? And Hurricane Carter was a murderer who should not have been released from prison because a court found him guilty?

Hopefully the courts fall on the side of truth more often then not - but it's far more complicated than that.

And just because Giuliani can't prove something doesn't make it wrong. He probably would have a hard time proving

F = G(m1m2/r2)

But his inability to prove it in a court of law doesn't make it true or false. Plus, anyway, courts don't determine truth - they determine legality.

You do realize that Hillary Clinton pointed out rigged elections 4 years ago, right? That in 2016 and 2018 there were Democrats expressing concerns about the voting software and that last year there WAS an investigation into voter machine vendor corruption, right? This isn't exactly new. But the dems are telling you nothing to see here and you're going to believe it now? Aren't you on the side of truth? Or are you just listening to what you are told without any evidence, or worse - as you say - willfully ignoring the evidence. You've not responded to any of the evidence above, which I've posted a second time for your benefit...while calling people willfully ignorant.

Gonna even throw you a bone here my man; see if you can get this one...handing this one right out there for ya.

Did you know that Cook's County in IL had 20% more votes counted than actual registered voters? Look it up, it's not in the news, it isn't being talked about - and I'll even level with you - that one shouldn't be. It may not be suspicious at all. Can you reason it out for us? It should be evidence for your side of the table. Since everyone else is so ignorant and you are for truth - show us all how it's done. Teach us. I'm even giving you a piece of the facts here. Lets see if you have the rest of the facts to go along with it, since you lack the ignorance that we all have.
Jeeezus, dude. Please seek help.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you can argue that about the Trump lawyers presenting this stuff. Really doesn't leave us anywhere.
Im judging this all from my own perspective when this mass mail in vote ballot was first pushed.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just some more information, making sure I'm not ignorant or anything:

You will notice that "fraudulant use of absantee ballots" and "duplicate voting" are quite common among those arrests. This isn't showing a very rampant rate of fraud, but it could just be the tip of the iceberg and without a willingness to investigate it likely is.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This Cook County?

https://results1120.cookcountyclerkil.gov/summary.aspx?eid=110320

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nah, Being on truth’s side is a fun and catchy thing to say, but that’s not what you are doing. Truth’s side is Trump has successes as well as failures, and truth’s side is Biden will do some good things and bad things. What those things are and how many of each we may not agree on, but the viewpoint that all Trump has done is fail is incorrect by any non-bias standard. Anything other than that is pathological.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good find. This is interesting. My data had them at 1,684,658 registered votes and roughly 1,890,000 ballots cast - so my memory was off too...more like 112% voter turnout. I will have to comb through again to find that and see if it was updated.

This county was what I considered to be the best case against my theory about the voter turnout and fraud - because it had a huge turnout and was another case where this single district pretty much turned the state. It was the one area where the pattern I saw was matched, and cheating would have been dumb. Like Biden cheating in CA or MA...why bother? The problem isn't the huge % of voter turnout, at least not necessarily, because I believe people can register right up to the day of voting in this county so the registered voter count could possibly not reflect that (although the chances of 100% voter turnout + 20% more people signing up does seem unlikely to me) - but the way I saw this was that literally NO ONE thought Biden would lose IL; so cheating their would have just been stupid....and since the data I had fit the pattern of a single district creating a huge swing for Biden with an unusually high voter turnout, I figured it was maybe an invalidation of the argument.

Turns out, if your data is right, it's just another example of an area where only an idiot would have bothered cheating that had 70% or less voter turnout....making that 87% turn out in Dane County and the 90% turnout in the single district in NV that swung the state for Biden even more suspicious if the data is accurate.

Good deal, I WAS ignorant of that website, thanks for that!