Donald Trump running for president

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Noone has ever been discredited, Trump just says that about anybody who disagrees with him. He prefers people who get locked upView attachment 198308

And what a surprise, yet another source you disagree with because they dared go against dear leader
What's worse is that Bill, Hillary, Obama, Biden, Biden's son, Mueller, Comey aren't on that list. Why haven't they been charged?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
'splc estimates 3000 active white supremacists in 2017, says number has likely grown by 47% since 2017'---so i went with 6000.

look it up.
I put that into Google and still nothing I can find about actual membership numbers. Total groups identified, but not individuals.

Let's be real, white supremacy is up everywhere. Nz, Australia, Europe etc it's not unique to the US.

I also dont think it is worse in the US than anywhere. It's probably on par with everywhere else.

To be fair, i dont actually think Trump was endorsing white supremacy at the debate. I think he meant to say stand down and simply misspoke because the question had the word stand down in it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Noone has ever been discredited, Trump just says that about anybody who disagrees with him. He prefers people who get locked upView attachment 198308

And what a surprise, yet another source you disagree with because they dared go against dear leader
you are aware that many of those who investigated those people are now under investigation-eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This place is so much more fun when you're around brother. I just want you to know that. It's a ghost town when you go away. We need Dixon...where is he today I wonder?

I learn so much on this thread...I've learned a lot about history and current events and the gov't, etc. It's amazing.
I think it's fun. I'm not actually anti republican or anything, I simply wish it was anybody BUT Trump being a candidate.

People see any attack on Trump as an attack on policies but it isnt. If he were a democrat again and President, I'd be saying the exact same stuff.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't dislike Jo, but here is the issue. She is a negative influence. EVERY vote she gets is from someone who, if they didn't have her as an option, would vote for Trump. In other words, voting for her is taking your vote for Trump and flushing it down the toilet - which helps flush this country down the toilet as a Harris/Biden administration takes over.
If she wasnt on the ballot or any other candidate I couldnt possibly vote for either of them. I would just skip it and vote in local elections. I dont think Im the only one.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I wasn’t voting for Jo I’d write in vote for Luna - the worlds cutest Dachshund and goodest gorl.
Lol....I chuckle when I hear people would assume Id vote for Dump if it wasnt for Jo.

As a US Citizen my allegiance is to the United States Constitution, and Dump has shyt over it and should be impeached.

If no third party, Id rather put in a sign in for Luna!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
independent votes exceeded margins of victory in a total of 13 states, mostly blue wall states in 2016...statistics never tell a complete story unless you have ALL the numbers [and] know how to accurately interpret them, but with this limited data it looks to me that independent voters in 2016 helped trump by taking votes from clinton.

of course jill stein of the green party was more closely aligned with democrats in 2016.
If I had a gun to my head and had to vote between Dump, Hitlery and Jill I would have voted for Jill. She was the most anti-foreign interventionist anti-muslim baby slaughtering candidate on the ballot, more so than even Gary Johnson. Even Ron Paul endorsed Jill over Gary, and Gary was an L just simply on her common sense foreign policies.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jo's site isn't working??? :( whats happening
Either attack from that coward Donald Dump's people, or they are updating the website.

We are doing what we can with little money regardless of what those cowards are doing to us.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I put that into Google and still nothing I can find about actual membership numbers. Total groups identified, but not individuals.

Let's be real, white supremacy is up everywhere. Nz, Australia, Europe etc it's not unique to the US.

I also dont think it is worse in the US than anywhere. It's probably on par with everywhere else.

To be fair, i dont actually think Trump was endorsing white supremacy at the debate. I think he meant to say stand down and simply misspoke because the question had the word stand down in it.
believe me or not it matters not....but splc identified 3000 active white supremacists in 2017-with an adjunct added that numbers have probably increased by 47%.... i can't find the article again, it's probably been wiped clean.

look at nation of islam and louis farrakhan if you want to talk racism-here is a interesting article---'BLM-L.A. leader and anti-semitism'

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dump thinks Joe cant handle his temper when it comes to overseas dictators but he turns a 180 on his own beliefs about choices and refuses to debate Jo.

Dump=coward....doesnt even want a discussion with a real candidate.

In January of 2000, the Reform Party held a press conference that, among other things, discussed the exclusion of third-party candidates from the presidential debates. Then-Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, one of the party’s few endorsed candidates to hold a major office, denounced the exclusion as “despicable.”

Ventura was joined by Trump, who was at the time was considering running for president on the Reform Party ticket.

“I agree 100 percent with Jesse. It’s disgraceful. It’s amazing that they can get away with it,” Trump said during that press conference in 2000.

Trump criticized the threshold — which still exists today — of allowing other candidates into the debate only if they consistently poll at or above 15 percent in national polls.

“I just think it’s unfair … to have such a high standard, a high criteria. For a party that’s a legitimate party, that has a substantial amount of federal funding, that’s recognized,” he said. “Very unfair.”

Watch the relevant section of the press conference:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Either attack from that coward Donald Dump's people, or they are updating the website.

We are doing what we can with little money regardless of what those cowards are doing to us.
are you kidding me? liberals control media, especially the internet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The single party Republicrats and Demicans duopoly that is giving people the illusion of choice and their corporate hooligans control the debates. Thats the problem.

The system is rigged and undemocratic, and the American people are shyt all over and Dump is all part of that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The single party Republicrats and Demicans duopoly that is giving people the illusion of choice and their corporate hooligans control the debates. Thats the problem.

The system is rigged and undemocratic, and the American people are shyt all over and Dump is all part of that.
and you were doing so well....go to a meeting and get back on the wagon.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, why wouldn't they? Al Gore invented it after all.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair enough. The libertarian party shouldn't exist though. Not because I disagree at all with it - it is very closely in line with my views. It shouldn't exist because it is actually what republicans SHOULD stand for. But the problem is, you can't be a life-long politician AND a republican. The ideas are at odds with each other. Republicans should be for smaller government, but someone who has a livelihood that depends on gov't will obviously not ever try to eliminate their own position. I'm not saying that Trump is a good example of what the republican party could be either - but he's likely the only one who will beat Sleepy Joe and since most libertarians should be people who believe in ideals that are really republican ideals (before they were adulterated)...I would suggest that they are going to be mostly republican votes that won't be cast for Trump.

As you wouldn't be voting if she wasn't on the ballet, it is better to vote for her than no one.
Man, if republicans were actually what republicans should be by your definition I would he all over it. As something you said makes me believe is true of yourself, I don’t agree with career politicians and think a ton of the shadiness and corruption would he eliminated if we eliminated career politicians.

But, yah, this stuff is insane. I just wish the power struggle would end and politicians would go back to trying to do right by the USA and it’s citizens instead of just striving to gain more and more power for themselves and their “party”. I want to like trump, because he does in fact represent someone who isnt a career politician and someone who I think does want to do what’s best for the USA as a nation. I just cant support the guy with the way he behaves or some of the things he says. I wont do it.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This place is so much more fun when you're around brother. I just want you to know that. It's a ghost town when you go away. We need Dixon...where is he today I wonder?

I learn so much on this thread...I've learned a lot about history and current events and the gov't, etc. It's amazing.
It’s been a hectic week. Starting cycling, so new bikes have become a recent obsession. Also had regional championship for AR Steel challenge. I won the championship BTW. Now I am trying to get through about 15 pages of posts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough. The libertarian party shouldn't exist though. Not because I disagree at all with it - it is very closely in line with my views. It shouldn't exist because it is actually what republicans SHOULD stand for. But the problem is, you can't be a life-long politician AND a republican. The ideas are at odds with each other. Republicans should be for smaller government, but someone who has a livelihood that depends on gov't will obviously not ever try to eliminate their own position. I'm not saying that Trump is a good example of what the republican party could be either - but he's likely the only one who will beat Sleepy Joe and since most libertarians should be people who believe in ideals that are really republican ideals (before they were adulterated)...I would suggest that they are going to be mostly republican votes that won't be cast for Trump.

As you wouldn't be voting if she wasn't on the ballet, it is better to vote for her than no one.
How do you vote for 2 candidates that 1 I personally feel should be impeached and the other should be impeached the day he is in office?

How does that work? I just dont logically get it, so like I vote a guy in and then get back onto a movement of taking them out of office? It just doesnt make sense. They are both my political enemies and dont represent anything I want to see my government do.

If they are the only 2 on the ballot with no fill in option, I 100% certainly would just skip and count it as a "no."

The country has to change somewhere, somehow, and thats what I stand for.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great point. Why don't all of the Biden voters just write in Kamala? I mean, that's who they're really voting for. I want to start a movement. Man up. Vote for who you want to vote for, not for a stuffed shirt they are hiding behind.
Please don’t compare my pup to Kamala Harris.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, if republicans were actually what republicans should be by your definition I would he all over it. As something you said makes me believe is true of yourself, I don’t agree with career politicians and think a ton of the shadiness and corruption would he eliminated if we eliminated career politicians.

But, yah, this stuff is insane. I just wish the power struggle would end and politicians would go back to trying to do right by the USA and it’s citizens instead of just striving to gain more and more power for themselves and their “party”. I want to like trump, because he does in fact represent someone who isnt a career politician and someone who I think does want to do what’s best for the USA as a nation. I just cant support the guy with the way he behaves or some of the things he says. I wont do it.
100% agree. Our political system is a shitshow. The media is inflaming tension among a people who normally wouldn’t give two squirts of piss about these politicians. Here lately it hit me pretty hard. Why are people fighting each other for Trump or for Biden? I don’t know either of those guys. I don’t owe them anything. Neither of them know me. Why is everything about politics now?

I just need the Supreme Court to rule on just a couple 2A cases and I will be set. Screw these politicians.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough. The libertarian party shouldn't exist though. Not because I disagree at all with it - it is very closely in line with my views. It shouldn't exist because it is actually what republicans SHOULD stand for.
If the Republicans dont stand for libertarian ideals and thats what the voters vote in, then certainly none of you stand for small government, libertarian ideals and the ways of the US Constitution.

Libtertarians exist because they cant stand the big government Republican party, and you are all welcome to flip to our side if you love freedom. We are not going anywhere, only growing.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you vote for 2 candidates that 1 I personally feel should be impeached and the other should be impeached the day he is in office?

How does that work? I just dont logically get it, so like I vote a guy in and then get back onto a movement of taking them out of office? It just doesnt make sense. They are both my political enemies and dont represent anything I want to see my government do.

If they are the only 2 on the ballot with no fill in option, I 100% certainly would just skip and count it as a "no."

The country has to change somewhere, somehow, and thats what I stand for.
Getting a third party 5% is a big start.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting a third party 5% is a big start.
When they do the Republicrats and Demicans change the rules. Ross Perot got on the debates with 7% nationwide polling, then it changed to 15%.

In my local elections I voted in for Libertarian Larry Sharpe, he got 50,000 signatures and was on the ballot...they just changed it to 150,000 signatures simply because he was the first Libertarian in NY history to surpass the 50,000 ballot threshold to be an automatic the next election.

They cheat it just enough to keep competition out.

As far as 3rd party voting, Gary Johnson had broken Libertarian records for 2016, 4.5 million votes at 3.7% nationally, and a nice handful of states did surpass that 5% threshold.

If Jo Jorgensen was allowed to do what was right and be a part of the debates I am quite confident after the last performance we will easily surpass the 5% nationally.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like most people would legitimately fall under the umbrella of "libertarianism" and not on either end of the radical left or right that we are being presented as the "republican" and "democratic" parties of the 21st century.

What happened to pragmatism?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'some dems eyeing radical changes to political system if biden wins'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'schumer signals end to filibuster if dems win senate, reiterates 'everything is on the table'

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like most people would legitimately fall under the umbrella of "libertarianism" and not on either end of the radical left or right that we are being presented as the "republican" and "democratic" parties of the 21st century.

What happened to pragmatism?
My favorite Libertarian quote of all time was with former NY Governor Candidate Larry Sharpe.

Watch the 1 minute video:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'after philadelphia sees voting machine controls stolen, reporter finds lax security at warehouse'

investigative journalist max marin said he walked right in without encountering security

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'40 minneapolis businesses ask city leaders to help bring back customers'

business owners tell mayor jacob frey and city council 'people are afraid to come downtown.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dump and his wife have the CCP-Virus.

Maybe Jo can fill in to debate Joe?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dump and his wife have the CCP-Virus.

Maybe Jo can fill in to debate Joe?
Ah they caught the hyped up hoax. Their cocktail of hydrochloroquine and injected disinfectant will get them right in no time.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well looks like we got another caravan of 2000 migrants headed to our border. Why would they want to come to such a racist and evil country? I can’t understand it.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well looks like we got another caravan of 2000 migrants headed to our border. Why would they want to come to such a racist and evil country? I can’t understand it.
Cause they are escaping a shittier shithole.