Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
breaking news: cnn and msnbc have just declared biden the winner of the debate.

:cool:

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Main differences are guns, at what point a life is a life, gender and genitalia, working vs waiting for a handout. At the end of the day all Americans just want to get inebriated, watch the Kardashians or whatever on the boob tube, eat, and get laid. The rest is just posturing and the media putting everyone into tribes and putting us against one another.

I promise this. If this upcoming Supreme Court can get some sort of security in my 2A I will start voting 3rd party. If for no other reason that to give the big middle finger to the politicians. Lowest forms of life by far.
I lol’d at boob tube.

Amy Barrett has no business on SCOTUS. She’s never represented a client. She’s never practiced law. A degree does not make you qualified. She’s an educator with a law degree. Not an attorney or a judge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'tulsi gabbard cites project veritas, warns about ballot harvesting after llhan omar video'

tulsi is one of only a few politicians to have both integrity and credibility---i actually think she would have made a great 1st woman president.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'minneapolis police investigating ballot harvesting claims amid allegations surrounding omar'

police? why isn't minnesota AG investigating, or the feds?

presidential election tampering is a federal offense, isn't it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as of week 4 nfl ratings are down 11%...add that to lost revenue from limited fans in stands!!!

overall revenue from fans in stands amounts to $5.5 billion or 38% of total revenue....kneel on that nfl pukes!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
usually a big advance is made for book deals. considering obama was a junior senator from illinois that most had never heard of before he ran for president i doubt his advance was all that?

Obobo first started making alot of noise when he was a speaker at the DNC and started making a few various appearances on TV, thats what 2004 I think? By then he electrified the DNC and their supporters, there is no denying this.

So lets look it up....the book advance alone for his 2nd book Audacity of hope was $1.9 million dollars which was for 3 books. It became #1 best seller in 2006 after Oprah endorsed him. It sold 540,000 copies through September 2018.

Those are pre-election numbers, its only September. This was just as he was exploding in popularity not only in the country but the entire planet. Im not even going to look up how many more books he sold after September, but Im certain his other books skyrocketed in sales as well. I see no reason why he didnt make millions of his stuff.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2007: Obama earns $3.3 million off book royalties from Random House and $816,000 from Dystel & Goderich Literary Management. He acquires a Northern Municipal Money Market Fund valued between $1 million and $5 million, in addition to U.S. Treasury notes valued between $500,000 and $1 million. For his daughters, he invests in two 529 college savings plans, each worth up to $250,000.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2007: Obama earns $3.3 million off book royalties from Random House and $816,000 from Dystel & Goderich Literary Management. He acquires a Northern Municipal Money Market Fund valued between $1 million and $5 million, in addition to U.S. Treasury notes valued between $500,000 and $1 million. For his daughters, he invests in two 529 college savings plans, each worth up to $250,000.

Who knew being a terrorist could be so lucrative 🤷🏼‍♂️

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who knew being a terrorist could be so lucrative 🤷🏼‍♂️
yEaH you can call him the grandfather of divide and conquer. And damn...I used to have this video I would post all the time here with all these young Obobo goblins marching together wanting to force people to buy health insurance and the search results are more rigged than ever, and probably this video was taken down. Cant find it Im pizzed!

We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded,” Bareback Obobo said in July 2, 2008.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...i bet you cut and paste that from a liberal site-atlantic-eh?

i tell you, i never heard of the guy before he decided to run for president and i live a hundred miles from chicago and state border with illinois is 14 miles from my house!!! our local news channel also includes illinois counties and state politics.

obama was a unknown for the most part!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...i bet you cut and paste that from a liberal site-atlantic-eh?

i tell you, i never heard of the guy before he decided to run for president and i live a hundred miles from chicago and state border with illinois is 14 miles from my house!!! our local news channel also includes illinois counties and state politics.
It came from Money.com so obviously your just trolling since your not making any effort to look at the evidence.

Anyways the year that matters are 2007 because you put his 2008 tax payment into question. His popularity before that is mostly irrelevant. He inspired some 50 million voters and with clever marketing he made good dough. If you dont believe that then I dunno what planet you live on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It came from Money.com so obviously your just trolling since your not making any effort to look at the evidence.

Anyways the year that matters are 2007 because you put his 2008 tax payment into question. His popularity before that is mostly irrelevant. He inspired some 50 million voters and with clever marketing he made good dough. If you dont believe that then I dunno what planet you live on.
i aint questioning his proficiency as a master manipulator...but you are right, my eyes are blinded by my extreme dislike for obama-i will own that.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i aint questioning his proficiency as a master manipulator...but you are right, my eyes are blinded by my extreme dislike for obama-i will own that.
The only gratification I get from the idea of Obama is the fact that he will go down in history as the worst president we ever had. Jimmy Carter has to be one happy man knowing he can die no longer as the worst.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s all good lol

I still hate his guts, that 100%.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only gratification I get from the idea of Obama is the fact that he will go down in history as the worst president we ever had. Jimmy Carter has to be one happy man knowing he can die no longer as the worst.
He lied on so many campaign promises the first few months, I find it incredible he managed to keep 10s of millions still fooled.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s all good lol

I still hate his guts, that 100%.
nah, i reserve hatred for anyone who would dare to mess with any of my family members...obama is only good for extreme dislike.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'obama says trump administration working 'to keep people from voting' in new biden ad'

he also added 'especially people of color'.....the divider in chief couldn't resist putting racial divide into the mix.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
'obama says trump administration working 'to keep people from voting' in new biden ad'

he also added 'especially people of color'.....the divider in chief couldn't resist putting racial divide into the mix.
Remember according to democrats black people are too stupid to get an idea and don’t know how to get to polling places.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
@ax1 is this you lol
Ofuo1Kk.jpeg

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as of week 4 nfl ratings are down 11%...add that to lost revenue from limited fans in stands!!!

overall revenue from fans in stands amounts to $5.5 billion or 38% of total revenue....kneel on that nfl pukes!!!
That’s awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'fbi official on mueller team sais flynn prosecution had 'get trump' attitude, collusion probe was 'not there'.

fbi official william barnett was assigned to lead the bureau's original investigation into michael flynn....

where is mueller btw-i stated way back then that mueller was only a figurehead and was diminshed by dementia, as should have been apparent to anyone who witnessed his congressional 'hearing'.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ill just take my Survival Shield and Brain Force supplements, along with my tin foil armed basement Ill be one of the few survivalists to save our species.
wow your posts ring of exceptional cognizance today...i want what you are taking, lol.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s awesome!
i agree...the nfl gave the middle finger to it's fans when they decided playing politics was more important than playing football....i believe businesses should be free to pursue the course of their choice, i also believe that when a business makes a decision to go against the wishes of it's customers they should be prepared to fail.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'obama admin briefed on claims hillary clinton drummed up russian controversy to vilify trump, distract from emails'

this sounds exactly like what clinton would do, and this implies obama was aware of what was happening at the least, if not a participant. it is hard for me to believe the fbi was acting on it's own without approval from obama.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This debate.... 🤦🏽‍♀️

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I propose the next fight, oops I mean debate, be MMA style. The third debate should end in an old fashioned duel.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second the call for a duel.

I think ive made it be known that I dislike both candidates, but I really wish trump would stfu when he isnt supposed to be talking. He was fuggin annoying tonight.

Edit: & thats not me saying I like biden. Or think anyone outperformed the other. Im simply saying let the other person talk when its their turn to talk. Stop being a manchild.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never missed Tulsi so much...

She was the hero we needed. What an opportunity missed.

Reactions: ax1
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that was pretty intense and chaotic. While it was understandably challenging and frustrating for Trump to listen to someone talking strictly out of their ass, I wish he could have reeled it in a bit so we could have gotten a better assessment of the amount of **** that was dropping out of it.

While Biden is dependent on cognitive enhancing drugs, I think Trump could benefit from some benzos. Next time might be a bit more chill now that the first face to face is behind us. At least he got to get some of that baggage off his chest and vent a bit.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that was pretty intense and chaotic. While it was understandably challenging and frustrating for Trump to listen to someone talking strictly out of their ass, I wish he could have reeled it in a bit so we could have gotten a better assessment of the amount of **** that was dropping out of it.

While Biden is dependent on cognitive enhancing drugs, I think Trump could benefit from some benzos. Next time might be a bit more chill now that the first face to face is behind us. At least he got to get some of that baggage off his chest and vent a bit.
LOL all Trump does is talk out his ass. That's his entire presidency in a nutshell

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
7DCHmDJ.jpeg
MiQP5Ax.jpeg
o4Y1G1V.jpeg

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the best we could do? Yikes.
I hear this a lot and I'm guilty of it myself...and the answer is unequivocally no (which you know).

I think the issue is the level of toxicity and corruption that so blatantly plagues our political system deters any true leaders and intellectual powerhouses from running. They simply know better than to willingly volunteer for that process.

I'm a firm believer that we can compete with any country on the planet from an innovation, leadership, and setting the best example of a next-gen country if we had a system that enticed the right talent pool.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the best we could do? Yikes.
Unfortunately even though we can have debates with Demicans the size of 35 people, the USA can only have 2 voices on the stage last night even though there are a few other legitimate parties out there on the ballot.

After a night like last night Dr. Jo Jorgensen would have taken a big chunk of voters from each side with her, but the system it totally rigged and nothing happened to vote persuade me to consider in any way to vote for either of those geezers.

Groper Joe looks like he is getting more Botox than that evil witch Pee-loss-i these days, surprised he didnt leave on a wheel chair.

Dump looked like he took advantage of Groper Joe's refusal to have PED testing. Also, I believe there is now a spray tan shortage in the US, so stock up before the winter before it all goes on ebay for x15.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If only the media didn’t pick apart the entire life of a candidate, fixate on every single gaffe and misspeak, exaggerate things, and then put everyone against each other.

No sane, normal, decent person would ever think of putting themselves through that. All we will ever have is a clown show and I put the blame squarely at the feet of the media and social media outlets. It’s a disgusting clown show.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody that watched that and didn't wish they had a better option is a myopic moron. Fcking embarrassing.
We do have a much much better fully legitimate option and she is on the ballot on all 50 states this November.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only the media didn’t pick apart the entire life of a candidate, fixate on every single gaffe and misspeak, exaggerate things, and then put everyone against each other.

No sane, normal, decent person would ever think of putting themselves through that. All we will ever have is a clown show and I put the blame squarely at the feet of the media and social media outlets. It’s a disgusting clown show.
Its exactly what they want, they want you all distracted with meaningless donkey poo.

Its all psycops on the American people and they are good at it.

Ill never stop posting this quote, lol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL all Trump does is talk out his ass. That's his entire presidency in a nutshell
You don’t know **** about what he’s done for the US. You don’t live here and base your opinion off the liberal media.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
“WE are the "crazy ones" who will end wars, reform criminal justice, who will defend rights, and who still have hope and love.
Our latest ad...”

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately even though we can have debates with Demicans the size of 35 people, the USA can only have 2 voices on the stage last night even though there are a few other legitimate parties out there on the ballot.

After a night like last night Dr. Jo Jorgensen would have taken a big chunk of voters from each side with her, but the system it totally rigged and nothing happened to vote persuade me to consider in any way to vote for either of those geezers.

Groper Joe looks like he is getting more Botox than that evil witch Pee-loss-i these days, surprised he didnt leave on a wheel chair.

Dump looked like he took advantage of Groper Joe's refusal to have PED testing. Also, I believe there is now a spray tan shortage in the US, so stock up before the winter before it all goes on ebay for x15.
I’m genuinely curious, is there actually a drug that can turn dementia off? If so, what is it so I can tell my grandmothers doctors. It’d be good for my mom to have a normal conversation with her before it’s too late.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They've done studies with Aniracetam that have shown promise, but I don't think there is anything that is widely known to work. That would be a multi billion dollar miracle.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They've done studies with Aniracetam that have shown promise, but I don't think there is anything that is widely known to work. That would be a multi billion dollar miracle.
I wish there was something for it. My FIL lives with us and has it. We have a lot of open doors, running faucets, random things put in the fridge, random things thrown in the garbage, and find him wandering around a lot. Terrible way to go.