justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few hours in jail and he'll be Elon Spanked.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Coronavirus is actually causing deflation. Deficit hawking is BS.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You aint seen nothing yet, I usually look past acute effects....and Coronavirus isnt causing anything economically, the politizians are.

Study from "Unfederal Reserve" RRROOOFFFLLLLLL!!!!!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You aint seen nothing yet, I usually look past acute effects....and Coronavirus isnt causing anything economically, the politizians are.

Study from "Unfederal Reserve" RRROOOFFFLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Nonetheless, the exact opposite of your concern is currently what's happening.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You aint seen nothing yet....and Coronavirus isnt causing anything economically, the politizians are.
And thats exactly why this country is going to be screwed. Your going to be wiping your butt soon with $5 bills and not think twice about it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with the acute effects, its nothing to cheer about. The country has now surpassed 25 trillion deficit and States all over the place are broke and begging to print a crap ton more. This isnt going to end well long term for the middle and lower class.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, the new Jordan's are dropping soon so I suppose I can use some more stimukus myself. Or should I upgrade my 60" 4k TV to 8k?
lol...you are getting spoiled on freebies, soon you will be voting straight democrat!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Even with the acute effects, its nothing to cheer about. The country has now surpassed 25 trillion deficit and States all over the place are broke and begging to print a crap ton more. This isnt going to end well long term for the middle and lower class.
Yeah, that's why the middle and lower class need cash. Printing money is something all sovereign nations do all the time. As long as that money circulates properly, it's not an issue.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's why the middle and lower class need cash. Printing money is something all sovereign nations do all the time. As long as that money circulates properly, it's not an issue.
Yeah, they all do it all the time and endlessly screw people all the time by doing it, its a horrific huge issue and needs to be stopped.

All they do is give chicken feed to people anyways just to subdue and control them, the system doesnt work. Its a failure and a enormous scam.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, they all do it all the time and endlessly screw people all the time by doing it, its a horrific huge issue and needs to be stopped.

All they do is give chicken feed to people anyways just to subdue and control them, the system doesnt work. Its a failure and a enormous scam.
So, you want to keep the monetary constant for the rest of time? -_-

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And thats why all sovereign nations are so shytty all the time.
Buuuut you love the constitution... I'm starting to think you don't have any coherent political philosophy other than complaining.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buuuut you love the constitution... I'm starting to think you don't have any coherent political philosophy other than complaining.
Yeah, I love the US Constitution. Wish there was a country that actually actively implemented it.

Im not complaining, Im just optimistic on how things could be so much better.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, you want to keep the monetary constant for the rest of time? -_-
Well, I dont think you should be printing trillions out of thin air devaluing it and also tricking people into thinking they are getting free cash when its going to cost them more to take it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I love the US Constitution. Wish there was a country that actually actively implemented it.

Im not complaining, Im just optimistic on how things could be so much better.
You keep saying that but you don't seem to have a clear idea on how to make things better.

You love the constitution, which is part of what makes us a sovereign nation and empowers the government to print money.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You keep saying that but you don't seem to have a clear idea on how to make things better.

You love the constitution, which is part of what makes us a sovereign nation and empowers the government to print money.
Vote for Judge Gray and Larry Sharpe 2020.

The government doesnt give a rats azz about our Constitution, they just make crap up as they go along and claim to protect the Constutition. Its a lie.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I dont think you should be printing trillions out of thin air devaluing it and also tricking people into thinking they are getting free cash when its going to cost them more to take it.
But I've proven it's not devaluing people's cash on hand when you print money. In fact we just printed a crap ton and we're experiencing record low inflation and likely to see deflation.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I've proven it's not devaluing people's cash on hand when you print money. In fact we just printed a crap ton and we're experiencing record low inflation and likely to see deflation.
Because your looking at the acute effects, I think long term.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Show me the proof. I think you're talking out of your buns.
I cant provide proof since I cannot bring the future to the present.

Can you predict how long my first piece of feces is if Im still holding it in?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't see how you can complain and take yourself seriously if you don't actually have a better option to offer.
I do have options and ideas, you disagree with all of them and thats that. Its ok.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't see how you can complain and take yourself seriously if you don't actually have a better option to offer.
When you cling to a political philosophy it cripples your ability of free thinking and also the ability to take yourself seriously since your allegiance is sold out to that philosophy rather than your free self thought.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you cling to a political philosophy it cripples your ability of free thinking and also the ability to take yourself seriously since your allegiance is sold out to that philosophy rather than your free self thought.
I have a coherent philosophy derived from what I feel is the best of many tried systems. I'm not clinging to any one philosophy but at the same time, my own is not just these vague general platitudes about how everything sucks. Like I agree that a lot of things suck but I don't agree that income tax is the end of the world aaaaand constitution, funny name, funny name, everyone's a war criminal...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt see this coming, the Wisconsic Supreme Court overrules the Gov's stay at home order.

"an agency cannot confer on itself the power to dictate the lives of law-abiding individuals as comprehensively as the order does without reaching beyond the executive branch's authority."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Expecting them to have their fair share stolen from them via force with bureaucrats with guns who will kill you if you dont comply is "punishing them for success."

/sarcrasm
***fixed***

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that is what the rich expect.
lol...when I was a kid I watched this elvis movie HARUM SCARUM.....rich dudes laying around with harems of sexy women-I thought to myself, yes self-that is the life I want!!!

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol...when I was a kid I watched this elvis movie HARUM SCARUM.....rich dudes laying around with harems of sexy women-I thought to myself, yes self-that is the life I want!!!

LOL, there goes the idea that the rich deserve their wealth for all their hard work.