Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we finally got this "stimulus" check, we only got half of the 2,400. As far as I know through some research, if we are short money we can claim to try to get it in our 2020 taxes next year!!!!

Yeah, lets help people by giving them hope that they get paid a year and a haf later after a crisis....wut?

LOL, Fuq You Dump and Munchkin!!! Your all trash and I hope you both live in Gitmo some day soon!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add to my vent....after being told I should stay home so I dont die and that I can collect 600 a week as a self proprietor I have still to this day been shaften by the government. Fuq you all! glad I never stopped working and worked harder than ever and make more than that stupid unemployment check. Fuq you all! and Fuq You King Cumho!!! Your all worthless sleezy corrupt lying trash!

/rant lol

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to add to my vent....after being told I should stay home so I dont die and that I can collect 600 a week as a self proprietor I have still to this day been shaften by the government. Fuq you all! glad I never stopped working and worked harder than ever and make more than that stupid unemployment check. Fuq you all! and Fuq You King Cumho!!! Your all worthless sleezy corrupt lying trash!

/rant lol
Sound like Dylan :)

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. I like how his guest explained that the rich guys aren't really usually the job creators but rather new business which tends to be small business.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I like how his guest explained that the rich guys aren't really usually the job creators but rather new business which tends to be small business.
Always been that way. Small business generally maintains the status quo rather than contributes to growth. You have a better chance for small business to fail rather than grow.

And the title is great because its so true :)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always been that way. Small business generally maintains the status quo rather than contributes to growth. You have a better chance for small business to fail rather than grow.

And the title is great because its so true :)
Jimmy gets a little grating for me. I'm like "I get it Jimmy, you're smart and everybody else is dumb."

But anyway, you agree independent journalism is better, I take it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're trusting that the Trump administration wouldn't try to tamper with the upcoming election?
lol...you mean like the Obama crew did..remember lois lerner?

look for indictments to come from durham investigation. the lead prosecutor in the flynn case quit, and charges dropped against Flynn-apparently Obama knew about Flynn wiretaps. the Obama fbi/justice dept were dirty as hell...how about the loretta lynch billy c tarmac meeting where after she leaves the Hillary case to comey to decide-nothing shady there-eh!!!

of course trump will do everything he can to use current events to his advantage, unfortunately that is how politics are played in this country, look at all the dirty tricks that are being exposed from Obama crew, not to mention how GW used 911 to his advantage and look at dirty tricks bill c's people used to discredit allegations so he could get re-elected!!!.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jimmy gets a little grating for me. I'm like "I get it Jimmy, you're smart and everybody else is dumb."

But anyway, you agree independent journalism is better, I take it?
That the cynical comedian in him....like Bill Maher.

There is no journalism anymore. Its all editorial masked as "news". Even shows like this are editorial but at least I can respect the fact they aren't following a predictable ideology.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol...you mean like the Obama crew did..remember lois lerner?

look for indictments to come from durham investigation. the lead prosecutor in the flynn case quit, and charges dropped against Flynn-apparently Obama knew about Flynn wiretaps. the Obama fbi/justice dept were dirty as hell...how about the loretta lynch billy c tarmac meeting where after she leaves the Hillary case to comey to decide-nothing shady there-eh!!!

of course trump will do everything he can to use current events to his advantage, unfortunately that is how politics are played in this country, look at all the dirty tricks that are being exposed from Obama crew, not to mention how GW used 911 to his advantage and look at dirty tricks bill c's people used to discredit allegations so he could get re-elected!!!.
Me: You trust the Administration not to cheat?

You: Obama's bad.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That the cynical comedian in him....like Bill Maher.

There is no journalism anymore. Its all editorial masked as "news". Even shows like this are editorial but at least I can respect the fact they aren't following a predictable ideology.
Yeah Maher grates on me too. The Intercept does some decent actual investigative journalism. Jimmy's pretty good. Lately I've been watching a lot of "Rising" they're sponsored by the Hill but I like that they have a progressive and a conservative both hosting.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Maher grates on me too. The Intercept does some decent actual investigative journalism. Jimmy's pretty good. Lately I've been watching a lot of "Rising" they're sponsored by the Hill but I like that they have a progressive and a conservative both hosting.
Yeah, watched the clip from this morning about Biden. It wasn't pretty.

The Intercept is Glenn Greenwald so you know its not the usual ideological bs.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Ill be damn.....they sent me a check in the mail for 1,200.....they put 1,200 in our joint account digitally and spent a stamp to send me the rest and both came the same day, RRROOFFFLLLLLL!!!!!!

Should I thank Munchkin and Dump? Fuq no, fuq them, and I cant wait for the day I watch you too bunk beds in Gitmo!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me: You trust the Administration not to cheat?

You: Obama's bad.
yeah right...I guess you didn't read my last paragraph..so much for you being unbiased I guess-eh?

of course trump will cheat, as will the democrats...unfortunately everyone cheats--if you would have read my post instead of looking for spin to cover your agenda you would have saw that without me having to spell it out for you like a f*cking 1st grader.

for the record I hope trump cheats his f*cking ass off, because I know sonofab!tching democrats are going to cheat just like they always do...i dont care what trump does as long as it keeps demoRATs away from WH.

really fed up with hypocritical democrats who pretend they have never done anything wrong.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my money says biden will not be the nominee, I've got 50c if anyone wants to bet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well Ill be damn.....they sent me a check in the mail for 1,200.....they put 1,200 in our joint account digitally and spent a stamp to send me the rest and both came the same day, RRROOFFFLLLLLL!!!!!!

Should I thank Munchkin and Dump? Fuq no, fuq them, and I cant wait for the day I watch you too bunk beds in Gitmo!
then don't cash the goddamn check, but you will won't you...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife's first reaction was to cash it through the bank app asap in case they change their mind, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing is this 1,200 will cost me $8,000 or more dollars into the future.

Its nothing but a gyp so of course Im gonna cash it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You're making Ron Paul sad lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

new transcripts released show lots of Obama people went on media and lied their asses off, when testifying under oath they admitted to lying to media---imagine that. the whole damned thing was a freaking hoax from the jump---who would have thunk it???????

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trump's personal valet has Covid-19
Steven Miller's wife / Mike Pence's Press Secretary has it.
We're two ventilators away from President Pelosi.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

scumbag post!!! from a hateful assed demorat….you would like to see this country go into chaos just because of your derangement?

how hateful to wish death on others, you no good sonofabitch!!!!

dude you truly need to seek help!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh wow....looking forward to Prez Plasticosi, this country is saved.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scumbag post!!! from a hateful assed demorat….you would like to see this country go into chaos just because of your derangement?

how hateful to wish death on others, you no good sonofabitch!!!!

dude you truly need to seek help!!!
Having them move to Gitmo and bunk beds is the peak of my limits. Dont wish death on anyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Having them move to Gitmo and bunk beds is the peak of my limits. Dont wish death on anyone.
at least you are not fully deranged like that idiot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh wow....looking forward to Prez Plasticosi, this country is saved.
can you imagine the chaos this country would be in if both pres and vice pres died during a pandemic?

only someone who hates this country could wish for something that evil, let alone wishing death on anyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I truly hated Obama, but I never wished him dead...beware of karma!!!

i actually used to pray that nothing happened to obama, because i knew what it would do to this country.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah right...I guess you didn't read my last paragraph..so much for you being unbiased I guess-eh?

of course trump will cheat, as will the democrats...unfortunately everyone cheats--if you would have read my post instead of looking for spin to cover your agenda you would have saw that without me having to spell it out for you like a f*cking 1st grader.

for the record I hope trump cheats his f*cking ass off, because I know sonofab!tching democrats are going to cheat just like they always do...i dont care what trump does as long as it keeps demoRATs away from WH.

really fed up with hypocritical democrats who pretend they have never done anything wrong.
Wow, it's your day to be grumpy. You took something that had nothing to do with Obama and spent the majority of your reply ranting about Obama. So, that's what I responded to. You talk about being unbiased and then display how massively biased you are against the Dems. Obama's out of office, I would think you'd take this opportunity to stop talking about him. Wasn't 8 years of complaining about him enough?

#thanksobama

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, it's your day to be grumpy. You took something that had nothing to do with Obama and spent the majority of your reply ranting about Obama. So, that's what I responded to. You talk about being unbiased and then display how massively biased you are against the Dems. Obama's out of office, I would think you'd take this opportunity to stop talking about him. Wasn't 8 years of complaining about him enough?

#thanksobama
sorry about going off on you...

even though we disagree on politics I still think you are a good guy with your heart in the right place

for the record, as much as I hate/hated Obama I never wished him dead, and it's true that i prayed he stay safe, because i put the good of my country above my hate for one man.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this is a good sign that life is returning to normal...

All thanks to a Cornoa plea....but if you open a hair salon to feed your kids your azz go to the slammer!

"You big sad. Tell me how I ratted, came home to a big bag. "
RRROOOFFFLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well this is a good sign that life is returning to normal...

All thanks to a Cornoa plea....but if you open a hair salon to feed your kids your azz go to the slammer!

"You big sad. Tell me how I ratted, came home to a big bag. "
RRROOOFFFLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Martha Stewart is still more gangster.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It happens, bro.

There are "very fine people" and "deplorables" on both sides.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the nazi stuff became mainstream with Bush 2000-2008.

Its as if an entire generation doesn't realize that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm trying to work at the same time so, yeah. I guess it does happen... let's equate the two.

NOT-SEES with BAD JOKES.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bareback Inseine Obobo is a mass murderer genocidal war lunatic, dont understand why anyone could defend the guy.
Because then you're "woke"

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maturity is in limited supply amongst Drumpf supporters. I get that.
I'll try to use smaller words moving forward.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is history, he defends children on US soil then drops bombs of love with his drones of compassion on innocent children overseas.

The dude is nothing but evil.

See, he's very predictable. Ideologues often are.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was condescension.