justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some men are afraid of intelligent women so you have to demean or make fun of them in some way?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some men are afraid of intelligent women so you have to demean or make fun of them in some way?
You mean like mass murdering terrrorists such as Hitlery?

She is intelligent I’ll give her that, but she deserves far worse than demeaning, she deserves life in prison.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's that with some self-hatred of a pathetic life mixed in, but spot on!
But when a man demeans another intelligent man, can we automatically assume he is a man hating feminist fearful of other men?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...I'm not afraid of intelligent women...I just happen to prefer girl's who just wanna have fun!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol...I'm not afraid of intelligent women...I just happen to prefer girl's who just wanna have fun!!!
Girls j
But when a man demeans another intelligent man, can we automatically assume he is a man hating feminist fearful of other men?
If that man always or almost always criticized intelligent men and more often omits said criticism when it comes to intelligent women then you may have a case.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Girls j

If that man always or almost always criticized intelligent men and more often omits said criticism when it comes to intelligent women then you may have a case.
or vice versa!!!

women can be every bit as bad as men!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Operation Warp Speed" RRROOOOFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Who wants first shot????

Whatever happened to the "War on Terror" how all the sudden this isnt an issue anymore and its never discussed? ISIS anyone????

What will they come up with next to fear monger over? I think whats next is the Alien invasion, the reason the Pentagram in Washington is releasing more and more Alien videos.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you don't get tested for Cancer, you can't get it... wait, wrong thread.
Or is it?

Reactions: ax1
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This dumb f*ck is potus.

Adjustments.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/11 saw much of our privacy swept aside. Coronavirus could end it altogether

Analysis by Nick Paton Walsh, International Security Editor, CNNUpdated 12:31 AM ET, Sat May 16, 2020

London (CNN)Spit into a cup when you land in an airport, and your DNA is stored. Every phone in every city talks to every other nearby device, their exchanges floating somewhere in the ether. Cross-border travel is enabled only by governments sharing data about millions of private movements.

These are all possible visions of a future that the coronavirus pandemic has rushed on us -- decades of change effected, sometimes it feels, in just weeks. But a lurch into an even more intense era of mass data-collection -- the vast hoovering up of who went near whom and when, who is healthy to travel, and even scraps of personal DNA languishing in databases -- appears to be on the verge of becoming the new reality.
Will this grave new world intensify our desire for privacy, or extinguish what little left of it we had?
It took the attacks of September 11, 2001 to shove aside the previous decade's phobia of mass surveillance, and usher in an era where many of us imagined the state was probably skimming our emails, in exchange for keeping us safe from terror.

Over the next 15 years, billions of people agreed to a tacit deal where Facebook or Google were permitted to learn a staggering amount about them in exchange for free access to messaging apps, news, and shared pictures of a baby dancing, or a dog driving a car................................................

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think we have privacy? lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think we have privacy? lol.
I think we have less and less as time goes on and people keep voting in for big government Demokraps and Repulsivkins. Once 5G tech comes out, the tools that will utilize it its seriously going to be insane.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we have less and less as time goes on and people keep voting in for big government Demokraps and Repulsivkins. Once 5G tech comes out, the tools that will utilize it its seriously going to be insane.
Why does 5G change anything?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why does 5G change anything?
Because its a giant leap in cell technology and your able to implement more sophisticated and micro surveillance grid in fast high quality real time. Its more than 5G, its the tech that is also modernizing and will implement it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They can't even get LTE to work right...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cant get the picture to upload right

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love being told that I have an irrational fear of a deadly virus by people who are afraid of immigrants, LGBTQ, brown & black people, working women, windmills, vaccines, electric cars, voting by mail, universal health care, environmental protections, higher wages & face masks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love being told that I have an irrational fear of a deadly virus by people who are afraid of immigrants, LGBTQ, brown & black people, working women, windmills, vaccines, electric cars, voting by mail, universal health care, environmental protections, higher wages & face masks.
I saw Don Quixote was back at it about the windmills and lying about the birds

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...if I were afraid of all those things I wouldn't need a virus to stay at home-what a stupid post!!!

you are assuming black and brown people women lgbtq aren't against vaccines, electric cars, face masks...oh, ok I get it you are just aiming your ignorance only towards trump supporters, right?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for the record I have seen many black, brown, men and women not wearing masks.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick question guys, im taking a gram of tudca gram of NAC and 500mg milk thistle... is that enough to protect me from the toxicity of this thread or do i need a lead shield aswell?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quick question guys, im taking a gram of tudca gram of NAC and 500mg milk thistle... is that enough to protect me from the toxicity of this thread or do i need a lead shield aswell?
paint it black...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, let's blow up mountains both at home and abroad because the general public doesn't understand modern monetary theory.
Yeah they do, everyone does.... modern monetary theory its sucks azz and needs to be obliterated. The mass murdering banksters just want to control school children and brainwash them thinking otherwise.

/story.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just around yo nutz

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standardized milk thistle and someone close who you love and trust to talk to.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, it looks like this guy has a storied history of being wrong:

Yeah they do, everyone does.... modern monetary theory its sucks azz and needs to be obliterated. The mass murdering banksters just want to control school children and brainwash them thinking otherwise.

/story.
Libertarianism needs to be abolished. It'll only lead to corporate feudalism.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you can have a dollar backed by gold or silver can you have it backed by diamonds too? Rubies? The truth is you can back it with anything and everything which is why we now calculate GDP as a standard instead.

You don't like exploitative foreign wars, right? What do you think will happen when some small country hits a rich vein?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can have a dollar backed by gold or silver can you have it backed by diamonds too? Rubies? The truth is you can back it with anything and everything which is why we now calculate GDP as a standard instead.

You don't like exploitative foreign wars, right? What do you think will happen when some small country hits a rich vein?
Yeah sure, much better than backing it with absolutely nothing. Ill take salt, even pepper.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That article you sourced from that corporate feudalist website claims that he was wrong that quantitative easing will destroy the dollar where the facts to this date shows it has since it implemented.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

They claim unemployment rate dropped from quantitative easing but what they source is simply the labor source. That doesnt mean people didnt get jobs, it can mean they simply phased out of the labor force...or on the other hand doesnt indicate how many jobs are more Slavlandia jobs rather than having a free market where a large population of middle class business prosper....since the quantitative scam more middle class has been wiped and the bigs got bigger and this country will be named "The Holy Land of Slavlandia" do to the big government fascist hooligans society supports and props up.

The end of that graph is frightening by the way.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah sure, much better than backing it with absolutely nothing. Ill take salt, even pepper.
So, you're ok with using GDP as the benchmark for backing the dollar, as we so now.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That article you sourced from that corporate feudalist website claims that he was wrong that quantitative easing will destroy the dollar where the facts to this date shows it has since it implemented.
Yeah, we all have to barter now, right? No, the dollar is more or less fine.