does daa actually work?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I read something saying it only boosted test levels for a week and the they quickly return to baseline. I didn't notice much from it.

Also how does erase pro control cortisol? id rather not start a new thread but i been using it and like it so far. wondering if I should add something to it. I like longjack but its super expensive at vitamin shoppe

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I read something saying it only boosted test levels for a week and the they quickly return to baseline. I didn't notice much from it. Also how does erase pro control cortisol? id rather not start a new thread but i been using it and like it so far. wondering if I should add something to it. I like longjack but its super expensive at vitamin shoppe
How old are you?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly you have to get the calcium DAA form like in epharm's testforce for it to do anything. Its more soluble. At least thats my understanding

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not a fan of daa unless it's for pct....i don't notice anything in terms of gym results like strength or body effects, libido may increase a bit

i much prefer NMDA like intimidate srt or test boost from prime nutrition.....i have reviews on here on both products, i saw some strength gains but sleep was amazing and a nice recomp type effects

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer sodium DAA. Especially ones with added nitrates ;) I used Dpol long before I was a Purus rep. Everyone else already hit on what I was gonna say. The older you are the better DAA is generally going to work for you.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not a fan of daa unless it's for pct....i don't notice anything in terms of gym results like strength or body effects, libido may increase a bit

i much prefer NMDA like intimidate srt or test boost from prime nutrition.....i have reviews on here on both products, i saw some strength gains but sleep was amazing and a nice recomp type effects

Heavy Resistance Training and Supplementation With the Alleged Testosterone Booster Nmda has No Effect on Body Composition, Muscle Performance, and Serum Hormones Associated With the Hypothalamo-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis in Resistance-Trained Males.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAA causes me to experience anxiety if I run it more than two weeks.

Happened to me twice. I hate DAA

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supposedly you have to get the calcium DAA form like in epharm's testforce for it to do anything. Its more soluble. At least thats my understanding
I did try this in the past.. noticed no difference.

I prefer sodium DAA. Especially ones with added nitrates ;) I used Dpol long before I was a Purus rep. Everyone else already hit on what I was gonna say. The older you are the better DAA is generally going to work for you.
Agree with Dan here.. Dpol was good.. nitrates always give me a nice pump.

Also agree, the older the better with DAA. First time I tried it I was 40. On occassion I have preloaded with bulk DAA @ 6g a day for 2 weeks. In all honesty, didn't notice anything here either, except a lighter wallet.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Just asking cause if you were to young you wouldnt have noticed nothing from the daa. As for daa; it doesnt start its effects for about 10 days i believe.
cool thanks I thought you were going to rag on me for something

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
DAA causes me to experience anxiety if I run it more than two weeks.

Happened to me twice. I hate DAA
ur pretty jacked are you au naturel?[h=3][/h]

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I did try this in the past.. noticed no difference.

Agree with Dan here.. Dpol was good.. nitrates always give me a nice pump.

Also agree, the older the better with DAA. First time I tried it I was 40. On occassion I have preloaded with bulk DAA @ 6g a day for 2 weeks. In all honesty, didn't notice anything here either, except a lighter wallet.
how important is it to take on an empty stomach? The last time i tried it i was just mixing it in my protien smoothie out of laziness.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how important is it to take on an empty stomach? The last time i tried it i was just mixing it in my protien smoothie out of laziness.
I actually prefer taking it with a meal

dbenj7

Awards
My libido increased with DAA and balls were hanging lower but got awful acne from it so had to stop using it

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so it doesnt really matter then either way?
Vitaman D is fat soluble. That's why in prefer to take it with a meal. From my understanding the main reason people take it away from a meal is to avoid GI issues.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was a fan of it whenever I've taken it. In the past I loved Prometheus Rising, which was actually my favorite supp of all time, and recently used some Na Daa in my last "stack" and had favorable results. I was also using Forskolin at 100mg a day, PR-XT, Nolvadren XT and YC at the time though.

dbenj7

Awards
Most test boosters will increase acne ;)
Aware of that but this was the worst acne of my life, holy ****! I wish I could have continued because all the other effects were great, but not worth serious pizza face

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Vitaman D is fat soluble. That's why in prefer to take it with a meal. From my understanding the main reason people take it away from a meal is to avoid GI issues.
Is daa a form of vitamin d im not supposed to be taking that?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ur pretty jacked are you au naturel?[h=3][/h]
Yeah.. Also keep in mind I had a killer pump as I had just finished a workout. Also, that's my one of my best poses lol.. But I do not do competition bodybuilding.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is daa a form of vitamin d im not supposed to be taking that?
Some DAA products will have Vitamin D in them. Dpol does. Im not sure about other companies.

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
I'm 30 and have used daa like 3 or 4 times and it works great for me. The only problem i have is that it makes me kinda edgy and short tempered its crazy. Yeah i dont understand when people say it doesnt work, ive used the test powder, bulk powder daa, and the old primordial performance liquid daa. That PP STuff was the best, but they also got shutdown. There could of been anything in that liquid! Lol

dbenj7

Awards
I'm 30 and have used daa like 3 or 4 times and it works great for me. The only problem i have is that it makes me kinda edgy and short tempered its crazy. Yeah i dont understand when people say it doesnt work, ive used the test powder, bulk powder daa, and the old primordial performance liquid daa. That PP STuff was the best, but they also got shutdown. There could of been anything in that liquid! Lol
My experience from the extreme acne was from the PP stuff funnily enough!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.78g of NMDA? How the hell was this IRB approved LOL. They took 2 bottles worth of iForce intimidate EVERY DAY for a month
I had to take a double look at that as well. I chalked it up that they were taking 1.78g's of the placebo and not NMDA?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.... taken on an empty stomach can upset the stomach of certain individuals.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I had to take a double look at that as well. I chalked it up that they were taking 1.78g's of the placebo and not NMDA?
Usually the placebo dose = the NMDA dose...otherwise the subjects would figure out which is which

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Im giving ti another shot because frankly i have been trying to use up the same bottle for a year now this will be my third time using it and the damn thing wont run out. Im taking between meals mixed in oj this time the bottle says to use on empty stomach but whatever

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I take this combo twice a day when I run DAA and have great results. Solid strength and lean muscle increase, plus my libido sky rockets

image-2592668964.jpg

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Usually the placebo dose = the NMDA dose...otherwise the subjects would figure out which is which
That paper is misleading as hell. I think they are saying 1.78 g of the product name NMDA and not actual NMDA.