Do you want to see SNS offer a protein? Tell us what you want.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sort of… but it actually did taste more like bubble gum (that pink tutti-frutti “regular” kind of bubble gum). Some ice cream brands would even add bubble pieces to it
Last brands I remember making bubble gum ice cream were the Walmart brand and Baskin Robbins… but didn’t try those
That actually may would make an interesting special edition flavor at some point.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Question about whey in general. Being that it gets absorbed so quickly compared to food, how beneficial is whey outside pre and post workout?
I'm always afraid to take extra servings because I think it's passing through the body too quickly to be utilized.

And as for what I would want in a whey, the solubility in milk is hugely important. And if Leucine peptides actually do anything that might be good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Question about whey in general. Being that it gets absorbed so quickly compared to food, how beneficial is whey outside pre and post workout?
I'm always afraid to take extra servings because I think it's passing through the body too quickly to be utilized.

And as for what I would want in a whey, the solubility in milk is hugely important. And if Leucine peptides actually do anything that might be good.
I think that whey protein isolate is a great form of protein for any time of the day. We plan to offer both a WPI and a WPI/Micellar Casein combination for people that do want a slower digesting form.

Mixing easy is definitely important.

Chaimiasy

Chaimiasy

Awards
Egg protein. And isolate would be cool. But def an Egg not many if really any body makes egg and it would be good for people that can’t handle dairy well but don’t want vegan.

Jeremy1

Awards
Egg protein. And isolate would be cool. But def an Egg not many if really any body makes egg and it would be good for people that can’t handle dairy well but don’t want vegan.
I will admit that I do like Egg Protein. Haven't had any just egg protein in quite some time. I've had a mix of various proteins with egg included, but I do like just egg. Financially for the company, I have no way of knowing whether egg is more or less expensive to make. Probably more, but I have no idea. How many people buy egg protein? Probably not many in the big scheme of things. That not many companies make egg is also maybe a sign that nobody wants it? I don't know. I want some now just talking about it though, haha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whey starts entering the system very quickly but still has about a 4 hour digestion time. So it is good for any time of day like Steve said. Most people (Lifters) eat at least every 4 hours which actually ends up working well for MPS as it will renew the bolus of aminos available to stimulate protein synthesis on the natural 4 hour circadian rhythm that MPS follows.

Chaimiasy

Chaimiasy

Awards
I will admit that I do like Egg Protein. Haven't had any just egg protein in quite some time. I've had a mix of various proteins with egg included, but I do like just egg. Financially for the company, I have no way of knowing whether egg is more or less expensive to make. Probably more, but I have no idea. How many people buy egg protein? Probably not many in the big scheme of things. That not many companies make egg is also maybe a sign that nobody wants it? I don't know. I want some now just talking about it though, haha.
Well i think many don’t know where to get it, or trust who to buy from with egg protein cause there ain’t anyone selling it. I am sure that now foods makes an egg protein powder in vanilla flavor. It’s pretty damn good. I’d think if more reputable places made egg protein powder it would sell well. My personal favorite brand for protein powder is Trutein ( whey egg casein powder all in one )

from a business stand point you could be very eighth. But I never remeber any big names or anyone even really attempting to make it to be honest. I dnt think it’s ever been given a fair show. Egg protein powder is still protein. I matter what. It may not digest as fast as whey or as slow as casein but I’m sure it digests somewhere in between

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Egg Protein has never traditionally sold well for brands. I always appreciate any suggestions though.

It never sold well even for the big brands known for protein like Optimum Nutrition.

I think from a general customer standpoint, people either think whey or vegan, and egg just gets overlooked in the middle.

Chaimiasy

Chaimiasy

Awards
Egg Protein has never traditionally sold well for brands. I always appreciate any suggestions though.

It never sold well even for the big brands known for protein like Optimum Nutrition.

I think from a general customer standpoint, people either think whey or vegan, and egg just gets overlooked in the middle.
Makes sense. Kind of sucks cause I’d buy it lol but I dnt expect a company to produce for just me lol.