Do you want to see SNS offer a protein? Tell us what you want.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sort of… but it actually did taste more like bubble gum (that pink tutti-frutti “regular” kind of bubble gum). Some ice cream brands would even add bubble pieces to it
Last brands I remember making bubble gum ice cream were the Walmart brand and Baskin Robbins… but didn’t try those
That actually may would make an interesting special edition flavor at some point.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Question about whey in general. Being that it gets absorbed so quickly compared to food, how beneficial is whey outside pre and post workout?
I'm always afraid to take extra servings because I think it's passing through the body too quickly to be utilized.

And as for what I would want in a whey, the solubility in milk is hugely important. And if Leucine peptides actually do anything that might be good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Question about whey in general. Being that it gets absorbed so quickly compared to food, how beneficial is whey outside pre and post workout?
I'm always afraid to take extra servings because I think it's passing through the body too quickly to be utilized.

And as for what I would want in a whey, the solubility in milk is hugely important. And if Leucine peptides actually do anything that might be good.
I think that whey protein isolate is a great form of protein for any time of the day. We plan to offer both a WPI and a WPI/Micellar Casein combination for people that do want a slower digesting form.

Mixing easy is definitely important.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if mentioned yet, but I recommend a pistachio flavor. Not only is this just a good flavor many like, but it's a great flavor to make pancakes with.
Pistachio is also a great flavor to make protein ice cream 🍨 😋