Digitalducki KetoInduce Defuse Log

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Officially starting my KetoInduce Defuse log. Thanks to Dsade for the opportunity! I will be running the dosages as laid out, KetoInduce pre bed after restricting carbs at least two hours, one cap defuse upon breaking fast, one with mid day meal and 2-3 caps depending on largest meal of day.

I will be fasting completely Monday and Wednesday, and running IF the remaining days, eating heavily Tuesday and Thursday low carb high protien moderate fat, usually a little more relaxed Friday-Sunday.

I just drank my first KI it mixes completely clear, tastes salty... Not much flavor.

Current stats 190 lbs apprx 16% bf as measured by Withings body fat scale.

I have keto test strips I will be using in the morning to see if I'm in ketosis.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hola amigos

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed with pleasure

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1459872440.848832.jpg
so no dice this morning with the Ketostrips, took my first cap of defuse this morning with my first meal, gonna do one with my next meal and 2-3 with last meal, then KetoInduce tonight before bed.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Got an inbox from someone who said they had these Ketostrips that I'm using and they found they didn't work properly... They got good reviews on Amazon but since they tested negative again this morning I'm going to stop and get some different ones at the drug store today just in case.

Also my schedule at work is changing so I'm switching my fast days to Monday Thursday instead of Monday Wednesday. No big deal just stating the change.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see if different strips show different results. Would suck if they're off (but that's what's good about Amazon at least -- able to return them).

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1459966125.390371.jpg
so showing a bit of something on the rite aid strip. It's 2 pm just got home from gym haven't eaten yet today, had alphamine and an epitome. I'll see what tomorrow brings. Think I should keep with the 2/3rds of a scoop or go to a full scoop? It's hard to gauge a 2/3rd scoop was thinking of seeing if I could covert to a measuring spoon to see what 13.4 g would come out to but don't think that will work because it's weight not volume...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 133794so showing a bit of something on the rite aid strip. It's 2 pm just got home from gym haven't eaten yet today, had alphamine and an epitome. I'll see what tomorrow brings. Think I should keep with the 2/3rds of a scoop or go to a full scoop? It's hard to gauge a 2/3rd scoop was thinking of seeing if I could covert to a measuring spoon to see what 13.4 g would come out to but don't think that will work because it's weight not volume...
Full scoop, boss.

Typo on the beta label -- supposed to be a full scoop.

If you've only been doing 2/3, I'm excited to see what a full scoop will do for ya.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its actually supposed to be a heaping scoop... youve been getting like a half dose ha

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Dammit!!!! How did I miss that I've read every page omg I'm shot...

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460132050.888574.jpg
still nothing happening. I prob had a total of 30-35 g carbs yesterday all veggies

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using the One Earth strips. Here's todays results:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you should buy the test strips digitalduckie is using and see what you get
Ya we could def use some consistency with the tests across the logs to truly evaluate.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Ya we could def use some consistency with the tests across the logs to truly evaluate.
Using different types of a inaccurate way of testing will yield different results. Test strip your pool chemicals is wildly inaccurate as well and different strips will give out different readings. Plus those strips tend to not work right after exposed to certain temperatures

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to post an update for the last couple of days but wanted to get my thoughts together and really evaluate what was happening.

I have not had any positive results on the keto strips at all. This has been regardless of diet wether I fasted, ate low carb, or ate moderate carb throughout the day.

I have put on about 5 lbs and feel rather bloated.

On a positive note, my endurance has been way up and I have more energy. I feel like maybe coming off every other day fasting and relaxing my diet a bit more than usual on weekends because in the back of my head I'm thinking the defuse will take care of it lol.

I'm looking forward to what the next couple weeks brings. I'd really like to see some ketone evidence on the keto Strips, and I'm considering going full Atkins style for a week to see what happens, but then, the keto induce wouldn't really be the thing triggering the ketosis ya know? So it's a catch 22.

Another thing I've noticed is I've definitely been sleeping rather hot waking up sweaty etc.

That's all for now, I'm going to take some mid point pix and post all 3 before during and after at the end.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461929292.593254.jpg

Little sum thin today. Had a high(Er) fat meal for my last meal of the day and close to no carbs all day except for some nuts mid afternoon. Last meal was 5 whole eggs, half a chicken breast cooked into an omelette with olive oil and some cheddar cheese and salsa.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Anything new to report?

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
View attachment 134869

Little sum thin today. Had a high(Er) fat meal for my last meal of the day and close to no carbs all day except for some nuts mid afternoon. Last meal was 5 whole eggs, half a chicken breast cooked into an omelette with olive oil and some cheddar cheese and salsa.
so what has happen i terms of fat loss these last two months ?