Difference between MMv2 and MMv3?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference of them? I plan on taking them back to back with out a break, i'm assuming they're basically the same product and work down the same pathway etc.

Any enlightenment my friendly LG reps?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there a difference of them? I plan on taking them back to back with out a break, i'm assuming they're basically the same product and work down the same pathway etc.

Any enlightenment my friendly LG reps?
Same product, but different delivery system.. MMv2 was the beta which were caps. MMv3 is the Alpha which is absorbed under your tongue

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Same product, but different delivery system.. MMv2 was the beta which were caps. MMv3 is the Alpha which is absorbed under your tongue
V2: 3-Beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

V3: 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nah I've just seen people who don't know how to reach the supps potential with a plan

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can take them back to back, I have done it with the Liq/MMv3..but how long do you plan on running it? for a prolong period of time you need to have a plan..i.e have your PCT ready to go if anything unforeseen occurs..that is what Mr. BigPR is telling you

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running natadrol and MM for 45 days. Afterwards, obviously i have formadrol. I have Testopro and ATD if i need it. I can't imagine needing Nolva.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I plan on running natadrol and MM for 45 days. Afterwards, obviously i have formadrol. I have Testopro and ATD if i need it. I can't imagine needing Nolva.
you'll be fine with what you have :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can take them back to back, I have done it with the Liq/MMv3..but how long do you plan on running it? for a prolong period of time you need to have a plan..i.e have your PCT ready to go if anything unforeseen occurs..that is what Mr. BigPR is telling you
correct