Dexaprine, then Alpha T2 and the Adrenal glands

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Dexaprine V2, then New Alpha T2 and the Adrenal glands

A couple months of Dexaprine V2 (or any heavy caffeine based stim) and then a break results in low energy as we know.
To counter that, I just started the New Alpha T2 - and like how I feel for the first few days. Much better than being pissed off at everything and having less than no energy.

My question is, will New Alpha T2 affect the Adrenal glands anything like high caffeine laden stims or will time on it allow for the Adrenal glands to return to clean / normal function?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
A couple months of Dexaprine V2 (or any heavy caffeine based stim) and then a break results in low energy as we know.
To counter that, I just started the New Alpha T2 - and like how I feel for the first few days. Much better than being pissed off at everything and having less than no energy.

My question is, will New Alpha T2 affect the Adrenal glands anything like high caffeine laden stims or will time on it allow for the Adrenal glands to return to clean / normal function?
Are there any stimulants in Alpha T2? If there are not then you have nothing to worry about(even if it did, you really wouldn't have anything to worry about).

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Are there any stimulants in Alpha T2? If there are not then you have nothing to worry about(even if it did, you really wouldn't have anything to worry about).
I meant how long to return to normal - for example a couple of months? Or the (new) alpha t2 would inhibit that progress?
I did not mean that it would never return to normal...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaT2 still contains some stims, just not Caffeine. With that said you probably just had a tolerance to Caffeine and a break from that should return tolerance levels to normal after cessation from it. IMO you are fine with this lower stim approach but if you wanted to totally eliminate stims then you'd have to account for them within AlphaT2 (it won't give you crazy energy though, more of a calm increase).

No need to worry about adrenals though.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
if u are worried why stretch it out the time?

why not run dex and alpha t2 together, then go off of them together, instead of going on dex, then going on at2 then taking a break. u should get better results both running together, than all separate

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't remember the last time I went off caffeine completely. Adrenal fatigue, as discussed here in multiple threads, is a myth and can be mistaken for countless of other minor issues.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
AlphaT2 still contains some stims, just not Caffeine. With that said you probably just had a tolerance to Caffeine and a break from that should return tolerance levels to normal after cessation from it. IMO you are fine with this lower stim approach but if you wanted to totally eliminate stims then you'd have to account for them within AlphaT2 (it won't give you crazy energy though, more of a calm increase).

No need to worry about adrenals though.
Thanks. This is what i thought. btw, the new Alpaha T2 is awesome. Only 3rd day in, but can really feel it working away....and it works very well at work....just generally good for focus. Looking forward to the results after a month...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. This is what i thought. btw, the new Alpaha T2 is awesome. Only 3rd day in, but can really feel it working away....and it works very well at work....just generally good for focus. Looking forward to the results after a month...
Glad your liking the new Alpha T2 in my opinion is superior than the old version. It's a great product the stim feeling will never be overwhelming on it. Do keep us updated on how it works for you though.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Awesome man, consumers will soon realize that this is the best version of Alpha-T2 ever.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I keep telling people the new version of AT2 is better but people keep questioning it.
Alpha T-2 is still about 2 angles:1. Adrenergic signaling2. Thyroid outputThe difference between the new version and old version is simply:1. We added a second ingredient to improve thyroid function and reduce stress as well2. We upgraded a thyrogenic compound to something far more effective

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha T-2 is still about 2 angles:1. Adrenergic signaling2. Thyroid outputThe difference between the new version and old version is simply:1. We added a second ingredient to improve thyroid function and reduce stress as well2. We upgraded a thyrogenic compound to something far more effective
It was all your idea Coop?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember the last time I went off caffeine completely. Adrenal fatigue, as discussed here in multiple threads, is a myth and can be mistaken for countless of other minor issues.
I'm having a break now for a week or so.

Not doing it for adrenal fatigue but really just caffeine tolerance. Probably a good thing to have a break here and there

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
What I meant was the crappy feeling you have when you greatly reduce or eliminate caffeine after you have built up tolerance to it.
e

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop, I would much appreciate if you could chime in on my original question....thanks again.
Sure. Your adrenal glands are functioning quite normally unless you have an autoimmune disorder. The low energy following a heavy stim is due to withdrawal at the level of peripheral adrenoreceptors. After a month of Alpha-T2, your body will be well-adjusted to the product's new level of stimulation...that is to say that your stimulant sensitivity will be higher (a good thing).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure. Your adrenal glands are functioning quite normally unless you have an autoimmune disorder. The low energy following a heavy stim is due to withdrawal at the level of peripheral adrenoreceptors. After a month of Alpha-T2, your body will be well-adjusted to the product's new level of stimulation...that is to say that your stimulant sensitivity will be higher (a good thing).
This post should be quoted when someone asks about adrenal fatigue.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Nice, that's what I thought. Using T2 to avoid the low energy of coming off stim's is working quite well....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It was all your idea Coop?
Nope this was still the big man's, but everything he touches has been gold as you know :). Sorry for the formatting of the post btw, it wasn't like that when I wrote it