Design the stack of your dreams...well...MY dreams >> USP, PES, Southland, DS, +more!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Design the stack of your dreams...well...MY dreams >> USP, PES, Southland, DS, +more!

I was going through my supplement stash recently, and realized it has gotten a little out of hand. It is time I start to actually use a bunch of this stuff. I see a lot of these products that I own being stacked by members of this forum. So, I figured that someone could help me create some attractive stacks I could run over the next several months. Even if I don't immediately begin to run the stacks, I'd love to see some of the epic ideas you guys can come up with, and I'd like to hear the reasons why the products would stack well. I know we've got some bright minds on this forum, so let's put them to work!

So here it is; my disgustingly overstocked supplement stash (yes, I have issues):
-AI HGHpro
-AI Life Support
-AI Perform
-BPS EndoSurge
-DS Lean Xtreme
-MTS Drop Factor
-PES og AnaBeta (x5)
-PES Erase Pro (x2)
-Southland Recourse
-Southland Revamp (x2)
-USP Compound 20 (x2)
-USP Prime
-USP Test Powder

This is in addition to some other goodies I have to play around with here and there like multiple bottles of Slin Sane (love the pre-bed dosing), PrimaForce Cissus powder, lots of joint support products, partial bottle of Methyl Synephrine, partial bottle of Purus Fat Smack XR, multiple pre-workouts, lots of bulk DAA powder, tons of BCAAs, and of course some general health stuff like garlic and curcumin.

So there you have it. Go ahead and get your thinking caps on, get creative, and hit me with some beastly stack ideas. Most importantly, have FUN with this! ... AND to make this more interesting, if someone really impresses me with their ideas then he/she can expect to receive a nice little care package in the mail afterwards to show my gratitude!

....Oh, and I suppose it would be important to list my goals. I am currently sitting at a very lean 195 lbs, and am aiming to slowly add lean mass as always. I'm 6'0" and started this journey 70 lbs lighter (hardcore ecto), so I am fortunate whenever I am able to add additional lean mass. Any stack that will assist me in continuing to gain, would be something I'm wiling to try! Thanks, all!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Month 1: Test Powder + Endosurge
Month 2: Anabeta + Erase Pro
Month 3: Recourse
Month 4: Anabeta + Erase Pro

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going through my supplement stash recently, and realized it has gotten a little out of hand. It is time I start to actually use a bunch of this stuff. I see a lot of these products that I own being stacked by members of this forum. So, I figured that someone could help me create some attractive stacks I could run over the next several months. Even if I don't immediately begin to run the stacks, I'd love to see some of the epic ideas you guys can come up with, and I'd like to hear the reasons why the products would stack well. I know we've got some bright minds on this forum, so let's put them to work!

So here it is; my disgustingly overstocked supplement stash (yes, I have issues):
-AI HGHpro
-AI Life Support
-AI Perform
-BPS EndoSurge
-DS Lean Xtreme
-MTS Drop Factor
-PES og AnaBeta (x5)
-PES Erase Pro (x2)
-Southland Recourse
-Southland Revamp (x2)
-USP Compound 20 (x2)
-USP Prime
-USP Test Powder

This is in addition to some other goodies I have to play around with here and there like multiple bottles of Slin Sane (love the pre-bed dosing), PrimaForce Cissus powder, lots of joint support products, partial bottle of Methyl Synephrine, partial bottle of Purus Fat Smack XR, multiple pre-workouts, lots of bulk DAA powder, tons of BCAAs, and of course some general health stuff like garlic and curcumin.

So there you have it. Go ahead and get your thinking caps on, get creative, and hit me with some beastly stack ideas. Most importantly, have FUN with this! ... AND to make this more interesting, if someone really impresses me with their ideas then he/she can expect to receive a nice little care package in the mail afterwards to show my gratitude!

....Oh, and I suppose it would be important to list my goals. I am currently sitting at a very lean 195 lbs, and am aiming to slowly add lean mass as always. I'm 6'0" and started this journey 70 lbs lighter (hardcore ecto), so I am fortunate whenever I am able to add additional lean mass. Any stack that will assist me in continuing to gain, would be something I'm wiling to try! Thanks, all!
I'd go - Just to be different.
1st month Test Powder and Erase Pro
2nd month Prime and Anabeta

Or go
1st month Test Powder and Anabeta
2nd month C20, Prime and Lean Xtreme

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd do:

Month 2: Erase Pro + C20
Month 3: Erase Pro + C20 + Anabeta (6 caps/day)
Month 4: Anabeta (6 caps/day) + Prime + HGHPro
Month 5: Recourse + Lean Extreme + that MS & some caffeine

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, everybody. I appreciate it. Keep the ideas coming!

I'd do:

Month 2: Erase Pro + C20
Month 3: Erase Pro + C20 + Anabeta (6 caps/day)
Month 4: Anabeta (6 caps/day) + Prime + HGHPro
Month 5: Recourse + Lean Extreme + that MS & some caffeine
Damn, so you always dose AB that high? I usually do 5-6 on training days and 4 on non-training days. Have you found 6 to be the sweet-spot for you?
And you don't think it's necessary to take a break somewhere in those 6 months?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be a little baby. Stack them all at once like the true supp whore you are!!!

I'm trying to get through all my stash slowly but surely as well!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Don't be a little baby. Stack them all at once like the true supp whore you are!!!

I'm trying to get through all my stash slowly but surely as well!
I was waiting for someone to give me this answer. Imagine how your body would react if you took all this at once haha I can't even imagine. My diet would consist of mostly pills!

I feel ya dude. This shiit really builds up if you don't use it. Haha we gotta get outta this habit

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was waiting for someone to give me this answer. Imagine how your body would react if you took all this at once haha I can't even imagine. My diet would consist of mostly pills!

I feel ya dude. This shiit really builds up if you don't use it. Haha we gotta get outta this habit
I can quit whenever I want to, just one more purchase man, one more 30 day run of this....I can quit whenever I feel like it.....

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
C20 made me so hungry...running AB Elite right now and I'm starving all day while eating...so hard to do a lean bulk. Running them together I can't even imagine what would happen to your wallet...grocery shopping would be outrageous.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can quit whenever I want to, just one more purchase man, one more 30 day run of this....I can quit whenever I feel like it.....
We call this the SWA club.
Supplement Whores Anonamous club.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
C20 made me so hungry...running AB Elite right now and I'm starving all day while eating...so hard to do a lean bulk. Running them together I can't even imagine what would happen to your wallet...grocery shopping would be outrageous.
I've felt the same effects from both products as well. That is the beauty of having an unlimited dining plan at my college? I cannot even begin to explain the amount of food I eat on a daily basis.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I think I may be a part of the SWA club i have enough stuff to run multiple products throughout armegeddon, and I just bought enough SD to fill a small bomb shelter

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I may be a part of the SWA club i have enough stuff to run multiple products throughout armegeddon, and I just bought enough SD to fill a small bomb shelter
So when its banned we know where you will be hiding :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
haha you know it

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Noooooo. Must. Not. Click.

This is where my whoring began lol
Same. I used to just buy stuff that I "needed" at the time. But you have helped me realize that as soon as I started to buy from NP, my supplement hoarding really got out of hand. Their frequent sales and promotions are always too good for me to pass up, cuz I fear I will never get the product that cheap again (mind you, it is usually a product I have no use for)!

....On that note, did anyone catch the Hoarders marathon on TLC today? Wow, now those people make me feel much better about myself.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more stack ideas! I was hoping for some more suggestions

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
You need hemavol for the pumps!
I certainly do! I've had multiple friends telling me that HemaVol has to be included in my next purchase, so I've been trying to keep an eye out for a good deal.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed