Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Nah, don’t you remember he also gave is ok to creatine after he got called out on it. The guys just an idiot. Anyone who keeps up this **** for four plus years has a mental deficiency.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just remember (even if this your pic)... because I still do and so does @DemntedCowboy that you admitted to cycling "purified creatine" which ultimately made you an "enhanced athlete" even if for a brief period and you don't realize your mistake. But hey props to you for still rocking a 2004 Verizon dual stereo speaker LG phone (looks like LG VX8300), it was dope when I used to play MP3s like a little boom box.

Also, if the point of this crazy 4-year long thread of "silly you ignore" is that you're natty (sans the creatine cycles you admitted to in the past) that you have more "glory and honor" getting into your shape vs all these fake-natty's you post (who all are juiced to the gils), then you're right congrats.
I thought creatine was natty

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine is natty, relax
I thought creatine was natty
Not when you concentrate and take it as a powder, you know "chemically purified" in a factory setting, shipped to you in a tub... It's not practical to eat enough red meat to get the levels of creatine, for example..

It's a point we hammered home about "natty vs enhanced" my argument being a chemist here, is that unless you stick to 100% food, air, water.. the minute you cross into using a purified, concentrated... Bottled chemicals, powders you are technically not natty.

Hardline, but otherwise it's actually impossible to draw a line of "chemically enhanced" vs "truly natural" athletes.. So good old iron hands, unwittingly made himself "enhanced" via creatine even if he never used exogenous hormones.

More than one path to the dark side, lol, All these folks taking loaded pre-work outs calling themselves natty, sheesh.

Best comedy thread on AM.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not when you concentrate and take it as a powder, you know "chemically purified" in a factory setting, shipped to you in a tub... It's not practical to eat enough red meat to get the levels of creatine, for example..

It's a point we hammered home about "natty vs enhanced" my argument being a chemist here, is that unless you stick to 100% food, air, water.. the minute you cross into using a purified, concentrated... Bottled chemicals, powders you are technically not natty.

Hardline, but otherwise it's actually impossible to draw a line of "chemically enhanced" vs "truly natural" athletes.. So good old iron hands, unwittingly made himself "enhanced" via creatine even if he never used exogenous hormones.

More than one path to the dark side, lol, All these folks taking loaded pre-work outs calling themselves natty, sheesh.

Best comedy thread on AM.
then by this logic whey protein powder isn't Natty either

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
then by this logic whey protein powder isn't Natty either
Bingo which is why the whole definition of use of it as a label is nonsense... To begin with, or super poorly defined.

Because even if you eliminate exogenous hormones, there's lots of other ways to be "enhanced". Lance Armstrong type stuff.

What's more BS is people looking for false classification to make their progress more special or better than others.

But whey protein is a cross over example, since it's part food process from cheese making.

Creatine is more like Cocaine, sure it's like 3% in the leaves it's made from as an energy tea... Versus you purify the coca leaves to Cocaine HCl 100% and it's a totally different level when it's been chemically concentrated.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bingo which is why the whole definition of use of it as a label is nonsense... To begin with, or super poorly defined.

Because even if you eliminate exogenous hormones, there's lots of other ways to be "enhanced". Lance Armstrong type stuff.
I guess cheese wouldn't be Natty either

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think getting into the technicalities of the semantics is really an attempt to redraw the line.

While technically true, anything besides food, air and water could be deemed unnatural, there is a common understanding among most that the terms "natty or not" are shorthand for whether or not someone has used steroids. Some, maybe most, expand that to also mean chemicals designed to produce superphysiological responses (RC's, diuretics, etc). Others expand it to include practices such as blood doping.

In the end though, most people are content with the idea that ingesting whey protein, creatine, herb extracts, etc, does not cross the line of what they think of as natty.

The important argument isn't really about what each of us defines as natty (that's a personal choice) but more about the repercussions of those who are the furthest away from natty, but claim to be natty, and the impact that they have on others who might either try to emulate them, buy the products that they sell, or just give up early because they aren't achieving the same results (because they aren't being told the whole story).

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think getting into the technicalities of the semantics is really an attempt to redraw the line.

While technically true, anything besides food, air and water could be deemed unnatural, there is a common understanding among most that the terms "natty or not" are shorthand for whether or not someone has used steroids. Some, maybe most, expand that to also mean chemicals designed to produce superphysiological responses (RC's, diuretics, etc). Others expand it to include practices such as blood doping.

In the end though, most people are content with the idea that ingesting whey protein, creatine, herb extracts, etc, does not cross the line of what they think of as natty.

The important argument isn't really about what each of us defines as natty (that's a personal choice) but more about the repercussions of those who are the furthest away from natty, but claim to be natty, and the impact that they have on others who might either try to emulate them, buy the products that they sell, or just give up early because they aren't achieving the same results (because they aren't being told the whole story).
the definition of food is too loose though. things like cheese are unnaturally processed. all sweeteners are processed. lots of crazy ingredients in most foods now. gums, wax, msg... I think he is confused with Paleo

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_2577.JPG

this guy is more Natty than everyone in this thread combined

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The only guy on this thread who might be natural is the fat guy lifting the car....... To the OP, Im sorry brother, but huge dudes who say they are natural are lieing. Otherwise they would have the single most rare genetics known to man.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The only guy on this thread who might be natural is the fat guy lifting the car....... To the OP, Im sorry brother, but huge dudes who say they are natural are lieing. Otherwise they would have the single most rare genetics known to man.
idk man I don't think it's really -that- rare to have some great genetics. look at most black people lol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only I can give the true definition of natty
Now that's the best humor yet, you're the "authoritarian king of the real natties". Only ordained by royalty, lol. Forget science or defining things chemically or clearly, we got FAITH!