Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did…. Did you really just post this? Do you even understand…? This literally just ruined your thread.
the guy above your post doesn't look very Natty either. not really sure who they are tho

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the guy above your post doesn't look very Natty either. not really sure who they are tho
Oh very few do. But he literally posted a picture with needles added to it. When I quoted it, the image was showing as something about Ulysses being a fraud or something. Like, he most likely took a picture from an article about a claimed natty being busted and posted it to his shrine of supposed drug free naked men. The lack of awareness is starting to get to me!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh very few do. But he literally posted a picture with needles added to it. When I quoted it, the image was showing as something about Ulysses being a fraud or something. Like, he most likely took a picture from an article about a claimed natty being busted and posted it to his shrine of supposed drug free naked men. The lack of awareness is starting to get to me!
lol I thought you added the needles

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just remember (even if this your pic)... because I still do and so does @DemntedCowboy that you admitted to cycling "purified creatine" which ultimately made you an "enhanced athlete" even if for a brief period and you don't realize your mistake. But hey props to you for still rocking a 2004 Verizon dual stereo speaker LG phone (looks like LG VX8300), it was dope when I used to play MP3s like a little boom box.

Also, if the point of this crazy 4-year long thread of "silly you ignore" is that you're natty (sans the creatine cycles you admitted to in the past) that you have more "glory and honor" getting into your shape vs all these fake-natty's you post (who all are juiced to the gils), then you're right congrats.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just remember (even if this your pic)... because I still do and so does @DemntedCowboy that you admitted to cycling go old "purified creatine" which ultimately made you an "enhanced athlete" even if for a brief period and you don't realize your mistake. But hey props to you for still rocking a 2004 Verizon dual stereo speaker LG phone, it was dope when I used to play MP3s like a little boom box.

Also, if the point of this crazy 4-year long thread of "silly you ignore" is that you're natty (sans the creatine cycles you admitted to in the past) that you have more "glory and honor" getting into your shape vs all these fake-natty's you post (who all are juiced to the gils), then you're right congrats.
Is this **** really still a thing. Really? This is insane

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just remember (even if this your pic)... because I still do and so does @DemntedCowboy that you admitted to cycling "purified creatine" which ultimately made you an "enhanced athlete" even if for a brief period and you don't realize your mistake. But hey props to you for still rocking a 2004 Verizon dual stereo speaker LG phone (looks like LG VX8300), it was dope when I used to play MP3s like a little boom box.

Just glad I am all natty too. Not even "All Pure German Creatine" hahaha