justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only if the hairs were transplanted from your pubes
<-- Dials hair transplant place and changes mind about the whole pubic-transplant idea...
(Calls hair salon about that body perm they talked me out of)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
holy crap, how did I not know you had a thread in here too! Not only do you not know what "lower chest" is, but you seem to be struggling with the word "natural" lol

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ironhands is definitely not natty - what a total loser.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gotta give the guy some credit. He doesn't start crying when ppl poke fun or take jabs at him. Most ppl have a meltdown. He gives his short response by saying your silly and goes on his way

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah but same "steadfast stubbornness" that allows him to ignore the jabs and insults.. is also what stops him from admitting early on his "natty line in the sand" was based on false assumption (poor scientific defining of natty) though well meaning in principle was already hipocritical upon his admission of prior Creatine use. While not a hormone modulator, still not natty to consume that level of Creatine.. therefore he himself is not 💯 natty. Growing up is admitting when you are wrong, being strong on the face of bullies aside.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah but same "steadfast stubbornness" that allows him to ignore the jabs and insults.. is also what stops him from admitting early on his "natty line in the sand" was based on false assumption (poor scientific defining of natty) though well meaning in principle was already hipocritical upon his admission of prior Creatine use. While not a hormone modulator, still not natty to consume that level of Creatine.. therefore he himself is not natty. Growing up is admitting when you are wrong, being strong on the face of bullies aside.
Wait. You don't consider someone that uses creatine natural. Come on man

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait. You don't consider someone that uses creatine natural. Come on man
Yep, you have to be 100% clean when drawing the knife there. It was his own philosophy, I was just making sure he was consistent here. Can't make exceptions for such a philosophy as he was on here promotong "fake natties" while demonizing others with zero proof of what they are, took.

By his own philosophy, anything that is outside training, food, water, air is off bounds.. then he admits creatine (sorry "natty stack guys" there is no such thing).

Basically, if you use modern pill,. powder, liquid based supplements that exceed what get you get from natural diet, that is not natty. And includes lots of purified creatine. Again this is ironhands own hardcore philosophy, way beyond WADA.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy ****. During this lockdown I have rekindled other hobbies spent time with the family. Really slowed down with my workout stuff, no supplements in the house (first time in years). Gone for sunny walks by the Riverside. Enjoyed relaxing in the garden. Painted, built stuff, rediscovered other avenues of enjoyment...

Come back on here for the first time in almost two months...

Ironhands posts picture...

Someone slags it off...

Ironhands ignores silly...

I guess some things will just never change