Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Wait. You don't consider someone that uses creatine natural. Come on man
In ironheads own words, if you take a natural herbal test booster you are not natural. Then he admits to taking creatine but says that’s ok and he’s still natural. Can’t have it both ways.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
In ironheads own words, if you take a natural herbal test booster you are not natural. Then he admits to taking creatine but says that’s ok and he’s still natural. Can’t have it both ways.
This one is only silly because you have no answer that makes any logical sense but that’s a typical response from you anyway. Wonder why everyone busts your balls.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You took creatine. That’s cheating by your own standards. You took the easy way. No glory in that.
Creatine is ok, it's naturally occurring (found in red meat, chicken, etc)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You took creatine. That’s cheating by your own standards. You took the easy way. No glory in that.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes and testosterone is found in your blood stream. But you took concentrated, pure creatine you scientific retard. You can't get that much creatine unless you eat like a.cow per day. You are not natty, it is not OK. Same way taking Test E 300 pins, makes you Enhanced. Idiot. You didn't get your creatine from food, it was a powder or pill.

It's less ok than the folks who took "hebral test boosters" that contains zero hormone or testosterone. That you also said crossed the natty line.

Yep. Again testosterone is natural, as is creatine.. but ingesting or injection of either makes you Enhanced! Welcome to the party bro! Glad you are with us! I am all for your hard work, only air, food, and weights. Glad you finally admit your past mistakes, as the Lord said we all have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God! Glad you can admit this as a mature Christian, with vast scientific and bodybuilding perspective.

Hey everyone did you hear, ironhands finally grew up and admits he was once creatine enhanced like us all!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes and testosterone is found in your blood stream. But you took concentrated, pure creatine you scientific retard. You can't get that much creatine unless you eat like a.cow per day. You are not natty, it is not OK. Same way taking Test E 300 pins, makes you Enhanced. Idiot. You didn't get your creatine from food, it was a powder or pill.

It's less ok than the folks who took "hebral test boosters" that contains zero hormone or testosterone. That you also said crossed the natty line.

Yep. Again testosterone is natural, as is creatine.. but ingesting or injection of either makes you Enhanced! Welcome to the party bro! Glad you are with us! I am all for your hard work, only air, food, and weights. Glad you finally admit your past mistakes, as the Lord said we all have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God! Glad you can admit this as a mature Christian, with vast scientific and bodybuilding perspective.

Hey everyone did you hear, ironhands finally grew up and admits he was once creatine enhanced like us all!
Bump the truth! Since he will "ignore silly" silly = admission that he has no logical argument to stand on. So keep "ignoring silly" and that Verizon flip phone is from the like early 2000s (20 years ago). Why don't you post a photo from the last year as proof of your natty results over time?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I will ignore silly
Standard answer for “I don’t have an argument to make”. Ignore all you want dumbass, your wrong and there’s nothing you can say to make it right. You’re enhanced just as anyone who takes a natural test booster or any other form of AAS. No glory for you cheater.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Testosterone is even more natural, its made in the human body what can be more natural to a human body than that which it produces itself

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I will ignore silly
And anything that would require any form of conversation or interaction with a human form. Instead I will spend countless hours searching for photos of bodybuilders to post.

There, fixed it for you.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
This is still my thread
....and I will continue to refuse to answer any question or engage in any conversation with anyone who dares doubt my infinite wisdom. I will continue to post photos from my enormous collection of male jacked bodybuilders.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I repeat

....and I will continue to refuse to answer any question or engage in any conversation with anyone who dares doubt my infinite wisdom. I will continue to post photos from my enormous collection of male jacked bodybuilders.