Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
hard work, no cheating, not the easy way out, only the harder, more honorable way, the natty way

stock28

Awards
  • Established
See this guy's, hard work, no drugs and you can build better arms then Shawn rhoden had when he won the Olympia!
Just goes to show how clueless ironhead is. Or, he’ll post anything to get a response to his pathetic thread. I’m leaning towards the latter. There’s no way anyone with any common sense at all can think this guy is natural.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Obviously your fishing for a response, so here you go. First off, this photo is from 1992 if it’s even you. Looks to be about 20 plus percent body fat. Your one of those guys who bulks up to look bigger than you actually are. Get down to 15 percent or so and you’d look like the average guy who spends a few days a week in the gym. No upper chest development at all and the lower chest definitely don’t “sag” either. Also appears to be a bit of gyno too there buddy. Loose the body fat and you’d look like what the average true natural can do, nowhere near some of these fake naturals you keep posting. Now , please ignore silly and continue on.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Has even ever claimed to be natural? I don’t mean when he was 12 years old either. Never mind, I thought ironhead originally posted him.

Last edited:
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ironhands needs to change his handle to 'smok'in as much dick as possible'.