Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

stock28

Awards
  • Established
It's ok, relax, i give creatine the ok. Everything is going to be ok
Please explain your logic here. You believe creatine is ok even though it is proven to increase performance while herbal test boosters are not ok and there is not one shred of evidence to prove they do anything. Both are natural, and for that matter, test is naturally occurring in the human body. Could it be because you took creatine?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please explain your logic here. You believe creatine is ok even though it is proven to increase performance while herbal test boosters are not ok and there is not one shred of evidence to prove they do anything. Both are natural, and for that matter, test is naturally occurring in the human body. Could it be because you took creatine?
Yeah I smell a gay Christian.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
We honor those who didn't cheat, those who did it the hard way

stock28

Awards
  • Established
We honor those who didn't cheat, those who did it the hard way
But you cheated and took the easy way. You used creatine and I don’t give that the ok. It’s proven to increase performance. Sorry, your not natural by your own standards.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
But you cheated and took the easy way. You used creatine and I don’t give that the ok. It’s proven to increase performance. Sorry, your not natural by your own standards.
Coffee can increase performance too, relax

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Explain if you can how you would consider a herbal test booster cheating and not creatine. Sorry, same thing, you cheated and can’t claim natty. Well, I guess you can the same way the other fake nattys you post claim to be.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
But if a 50 year old guy takes a herbal test booster to maybe increase his libido a bit, he’s a cheater. Ironhands makes up **** as he goes along to suit his own needs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cheating: to defraud to violate rules or regulations.

Hmmmmmm, I’m not competing with anyone here. I’m trying to manipulate my appearance.
So, I wonder by this rationale, if someone is born with poor eyesight and decides to use contacts, are they cheating? What about when your liver “loses” but you get a transplant to save your life: cheating?

I guess the guys born with no legs that get those bouncy metal spoon legs are cheating in every race they compete in.

So many cheaters.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Cheating: to defraud to violate rules or regulations.

Hmmmmmm, I’m not competing with anyone here. I’m trying to manipulate my appearance.
So, I wonder by this rationale, if someone is born with poor eyesight and decides to use contacts, are they cheating? What about when your liver “loses” but you get a transplant to save your life: cheating?

I guess the guys born with no legs that get those bouncy metal spoon legs are cheating in every race they compete in.

So many cheaters.
And there is the problem. In ironhands delusional mind he makes the rules and decides what violates them. He can take a natural substance known to increase performance and he gives it the ok because it applies to him.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Explain if you can how you would consider a herbal test booster cheating and not creatine. Sorry, same thing, you cheated and can’t claim natty. Well, I guess you can the same way the other fake nattys you post claim to be.
Because there's a moral component to all this, when you take a 100% herbal testosterone booster you are still cheating, why? Because your real intention was to increase your testosterone levels with an over the counter supplement

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Because there's a moral component to all this, when you take a 100% herbal testosterone booster you are still cheating, why? Because your real intention was to increase your testosterone levels with an over the counter supplement
And what was your intention by taking creatine? To increase performance, right? Same thing. If one is cheating so is the other. Can’t play both sides. Call it however you want, by your own reasoning you cheated same as the guy who took a test booster. Even more so because the test booster actually did nothing while the creatine did. Get off your moral high horse.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The year: 2049.
AM ‘Dedicated to Natural Bodybuilders’ - page 2671 excerpt:
“But Ironhands, this isn’t exactly cheating since we aren’t trying to win a game or compete in a contest. Plus we are using testosterone derivatives, a natural hormone already produced in the body, creatine is also produced in the body as well.”
Ironhands: “Relax, you’re still cheating.
And gay people are an abomination”

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So? Nothing wrong with a cup of coffee! Gosh!
There are people that don't take stimulants.. At all. They are the true naturals. You have your coffee and get hyped up for the gym. They take nothing and out rep you, out lift you, they are the true naturals, doing it the hard way with grit and determination. A guy recently died from a caffeine overdose, it increases heart rate to dangerous levels. Take a whole bottle of a natty test booster in one sitting and besides getting the sh1ts nothing will happen. Your a bit like the government "no to drugs, they warp peoples minds, they give them a mental and physical rush... But er... Tobacco and alcohol is absolutely fine. Actually we need to raise taxes on them a bit more cos sales are through the roof."

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that pic, the only thing natural is the leather belt. Natural cow hide.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't keep up, you guys write too much
Took you two days to read my post? Perhaps you should embark on some kind of basic education. I learned to read at a decent pace when I was 6. It comes in really handy.

Or there are some drugs out there that help with cognition and focus. Basically make you a better you.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Took you two days to read my post? Perhaps you should embark on some kind of basic education. I learned to read at a decent pace when I was 6. It comes in really handy.

Or there are some drugs out there that help with cognition and focus. Basically make you a better you.
I know, like a cup of coffee

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Stimulants are cheating. It’s a moral thing. You drink it with the intention of the caffeine increasing your performance. I don’t give that the ok.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think if we eliminated the utterly fucking ridiculous idea that there’s cheating in a hobby where your only competition is yourself, and if you actually are competing, you are simply bringing yourself up to the standard of all others involved in the competition and in no way gaining an advantage of any kind, this whole thread could die out. Maybe we could get a mod to censor the word cheat or cheating just like ****.

This stupid ridiculous thread made by someone that came on a steroid site to tell everyone he’s superior for not using steroids.
It’s sad and pathetic and I’m guilty of giving the guy attention and validating his absurd ideas by opposing them due to his misguided insecurities.
/thread
Please for the love of God

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Stimulants are cheating. It’s a moral thing. You drink it with the intention of the caffeine increasing your performance. I don’t give that the ok.
Why not? You drink coffee to face the day and confront life, are you cheating in life? smh

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone comes from god too since we produce it naturally. This is why I inject it into my butt multiple times a week. I’m starting to understand this topic now😇
I was created in gods likeness. I have a hairy butt. God has a hairy butt. We are butt buddies.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Bodybuilder on the left is natty (the one on the right is not natty)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
hard work, determination, commitment. we don't give up.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bodybuilder on the left is natty (the one on the right is not natty)
I'll correct you. The bodybuilder on the left keeps his gear use a secret, the bodybuilder on the right has talked about his gear use at some point in his career. Remember drug tested shows do not prove your natty. Shawn Ray was busted in a "drug tested" Arnold classic when he won it the first time. What was he busted for? Diuretics! So... He must have had no steroids in his system or used steroids at all leading up to the show right? And all the other athletes competing must have been 100% natty because no others were busted.