Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I want to and should unsubscribe, I just can’t bring myself to do it. Kind of like the sign that says wet paint, you just have to touch it to see if it’s really wet.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I’ve yet to figure out if he’s just a troll, really is just that much of an idiot, or perhaps mentally challenged, and in that case I feel bad for arguing with the guy.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve yet to figure out if he’s just a troll, really is just that much of an idiot, or perhaps mentally challenged, and in that case I feel bad for arguing with the guy.
Ya I try to not flat out hurl insults, but the logic I have to challenge. You’d think we’d all lose interest and just go away. I just want so badly to see it was all just for his psych PhD and his thesis for it. I’d totally get that.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
That would be funny if it turned out that way. Just wish I could figure it out either way what his case is.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I figured him out.

He is upping his post count to reach "Legend" status.

When the time comes, there will be a territorial fight for the females here:

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Come on dude. Nobody gets that ripped with capped out shoulders like that naturally.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
They compete natural after flushing their system of the shitload of steroids they took first, you won’t see many pro bodybuilders that have never taken anything imo,I like bb like gregg doucette he’s honest with what he’s took/taking and gives great advice.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
They compete natural after flushing their system of the shitload of steroids they took first, you won’t see many pro bodybuilders that have never taken anything imo,I like bb like gregg doucette he’s honest with what he’s took/taking and gives great advice.
You know that, I know that, and everyone else on here knows that. Ironhands, on the other hand, believes anyone is natural that claimes to be or competes in drug tested events.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
people are angry because some people are real natties with great genetics and great work ethic

stock28

Awards
  • Established
people are angry because some people are real natties with great genetics and great work ethic
You seem to be the only one on here that just don’t get those”real natties with great genetics” are one in a million. The rest, including the vast majority you keep posting are juiced to the gills and lie about it to keep their contracts. No one is angry about someone’s genetics, relax.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You seem to be the only one on here that just don’t get those”real natties with great genetics” are one in a million. The rest, including the vast majority you keep posting are juiced to the gills and lie about it to keep their contracts. No one is angry about someone’s genetics, relax.
i'm calm

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Iron hands definitely a troll😂 look at that Chinese fellas vascularised biceps!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was breast fed for a week when i was born, can i claim natty or no?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You also get guys who naturally have a crazy high test level at maybe 700. Others have a naturally low test level of 300. The low guys could inject a modest dose of test as trt (and be cheating on ironhands book) and still maybe only raise their level to 600. The natty high test guy still has an advantage over this guy. Nothing to do with hard work, nothing to do with commitment, pure luck of the draw.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm nattier than that guy

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know a lot of us spit on t nation but here is a guide to how we can all be natural.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know a lot of us spit on t nation but here is a guide to how we can all be natural.
There is no accurate way to know what is possible natural. Only a tiny percentage of ppl are bodybuilders. There could be millions of ppl with superior genetics for muscle growth that have never touched a weight. When I was in middle school the center for the basketball team, a 12 year old, was 6'4 200+ and looked 25. I still see him around and you would think hes in the gym all the time and hes a drunk and does blow and not work out at all! but is jacked. All that said, moat these guys he post about are probably on gear

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna ignore silly comments about how there is no accurate way to know what is possible natural. Only a tiny percentage of ppl are bodybuilders. There could be millions of ppl with superior genetics for muscle growth that have never touched a weight. When I was in middle school the center for the basketball team, a 12 year old, was 6'4 200+ and looked 25. I still see him around and you would think hes in the gym all the time and hes a drunk and does blow and not work out at all! but is jacked. All that said, moat these guys he post about are probably on gear