Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Leanness: yes.
Shoulders: unless he’s been at them 15 years, not natty.

But I’ll say if he claims natty, could very well be 30% possibility he is. I don’t think so just from the shoulders

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Shoulders and traps too developed. Could be genetics but not likely.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here are some REAL natural bodybuilders:
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG

First one is probably one of the most gifted bf levels during an off season, second two, contest condition after dieting off 80% of the muscle gained off season.
The last one is an extremely gifted drug free bodybuilder that MAY have got to a significantly lower bf level and had a 2 year off season.
There’s even a chance he used some aas, sarms, growth, and maybe low dose diuretic.
The middle 2 are an accurate look at about the size you could keep for a competition and only using dandelion root.
It’s been said 99.9% of natties CANNOT break 210 lbs at under 6-10% bf. (Obviously normal heights and bone structures/genetics)
That’s coming from a lot of educated professionals.
That leaves out most displayed in this thread. I believe these 4 to be natural but it’s possible the first and fourth have used in the past. But likely they are currently natural.
#4 is impressive for what may be a real natty.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe Skip Lacour is very genetically gifted, but I do believe he uses growth and probably nothing else. If so, he is one of the more impressive natties ever. And you can tell NOW in his videos he is currently natty. I’ll give him. 85% natty.
GH maybe little cheat here and there but not much
IMG_0051.JPG

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be aware too that guys that are legit predcribed trt or hrt by there doctor will often claim natty.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
we believe in this truth, therefore we continue in our journey

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you please post the names of all the bodybuilders you post pics of. Even if you've posted the names before. If I see one and wanna try and look like him it would be great to see if there are any articles on their diets and workouts etc.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
He won’t because he has no idea who most of them are. He’s been asked that numerous times and still won’t do it. Just like he’s ignored the last number of posts to his thread.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
we all already know their names by heart, or at least I do

stock28

Awards
  • Established
we all already know their names by heart, or at least I do
No, you don’t or it would be no big deal to attach the name. Why do you even post anything? Someone asked you to do a simple thing so they can learn something and you refuse to do it. It really serves no purpose for any of your threads when you refuse to participate in any discussion. I guess some people just get enjoyment out of being a dick and a smartass.

Last edited:
ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established

No, you don’t or it would be no big deal to attach the name. Why do you even post anything? Someone asked you to do a simple thing so they can learn something and you refuse to do it. It really serves no purpose for any of your threads when you refuse to participate in any discussion.
No, you don’t or it would be no big deal to attach the name. Why do you even post anything? Someone asked you to do a simple thing so they can learn something and you refuse to do it. It really serves no purpose for any of your threads when you refuse to participate in any discussion.
They are just picking on me, trying to give me a hard time, relax

stock28

Awards
  • Established
No, I’ve asked you several times to post names with your pictures and you refuse.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cry me a river you sissy, lol
That's just stupid. So if I posted a thread with a transformation over 12 weeks where I lost 10% body fat and gained some muscle I don't need to add any info like how I did it because I would secretly know off by heart so why share any information? I'm not sure you know the purpose of a forum. Anyone who was annoyed that I wouldn't explain my diet or training would just be a sissy too right?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Asking for names isn't a troll move, it's legit. I'm not gonna go trawling through the Internet for evidence of them not being natty, it would be truly to find out more about them. I'm getting older now and oral cycles make me feel like crap. I am looking for optimum ways to eat and train naturally. If I can't find this info on a "dedicated to natural bodybuilders" thread, where can I?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
So what’s the purpose of posting this picture? I have no idea who he is as I’d bet neither do you. If your purpose is to promote natural bodybuilding, wouldn’t it be more convincing if I could read something about his training to achieve his natural look?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just turned 50 in this picture.
CLAIMING natty is all you need, who would lie about that?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Well sure, DLB as well. Often see females with natural arms and shoulders like that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both of them sell products, sell themselves, and think they will lose $ if they are honest about drug use. Can’t blame O Hearn since he made it in a bodybuilding era where NO ONE discussed drugs. Every sponsor he had in that 90s-00s era he would have lost had he come clean.
But DLB built her own brand and thinks for some reason people believe her even after winning a national show. Maybe she thinks everyone’s stupid? You should have seen the comments after they dropped this pic and hashtag.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I get the whole contracts thing and can’t admit to drug use. The problem I have is when they preach to the world about them being drug free when obviously they are not. Don’t admit it, that’s fine but don’t go to the other extreme and preach drug free either. Just say nothing. It gives new lifters on the sport false impressions of what they can achieve drug free. When that don’t happen they quit or turn to drugs too early. This is my whole point with this stupid thread and ironhands don’t get he is part of the problem.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
sorry but i had to remove mike because he admitted to me that he took ''testosterone booster''

stock28

Awards
  • Established
sorry but i had to remove mike because he admitted to me that he took ''testosterone booster''
Yeah that’s right. I’m sure he built that body on test boosters. You’re an idiot if you believe that. By the way, quit the bullshit acting like you know him personally, you sent him a YouTube message. What did you expect him to do, lay out his whole cycle for the world to see?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that’s right. I’m sure he built that body on test boosters. You’re an idiot if you believe that. By the way, quit the bullshit acting like you know him personally, you sent him a YouTube message. What did you expect him to do, lay out his whole cycle for the world to see?
do not call me an ''idiot'', you are crossing the line and being disrespectful, you know what, just leave my thread altogether, just, leave

stock28

Awards
  • Established
do not call me an ''idiot'', you are crossing the line and being disrespectful, you know what, just leave my thread altogether, just, leave
Cry me a river, sissy. I think I’ll stick around. By the way, I called you an idiot if you believe that test booster crap, soooo I guess I did call you an idiot. 🤭

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Cry me a river, sissy. I think I’ll stick around. By the way, I called you an idiot if you believe that test booster crap, soooo I guess I did call you an idiot. 🤭
You are angry because you took testosterone booster therefore no longer natty