Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

stock28

Awards
  • Established
So if all these guys are natural and your a lifetime natural with all this vast knowledge you have, how come you look nothing like them based off of your pictures you posted taken in 1992? Let me guess, you won’t answer me.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Riiiiiggghhhttt. You have issues dude. Your quoting TMNT
Actually I was stating that they sound like character names, a quote is when you can reference something that someone actually said. And yes that would be sad. I was never into TMNT enough as a kid to do that.

I was more of a Thundercats guy... "Mystic sword of omens, give me sight BEYOND sight"

See? That's a quote.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
If you’re comparing yourself to Steve Reeves, FAIL, and even he does not compare to half these guys you’re posting. Who even knows if that 1992 picture is even you, post something current.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why??? really??? because these supplement BOOST testosterone levels!!!
Actually, no.. they don't - it's a marketing lie. To sell herbs. Since we now know they don't raise testosterone, your new conclusion would be...?

Does your brain update when it receives new info, just asking? No, since I already told you they don't raise testosterone.

We used the test booster example to mess with you many pages back in this retarded thread. Because you have no scientific or evidentiary way to determine "Natty" or not.

Sorry for the big words... I can smell the smoke from your head from here!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Actually, no.. they don't - it's a marketing lie. To sell herbs. Since we now know they don't raise testosterone, your new conclusion would be...?

Does your brain update when it receives new info, just asking? No, since I already told you they don't raise testosterone.

We used the test booster example to mess with you many pages back in this retarded thread. Because you have no scientific or evidentiary way to determine "Natty" or not.

Sorry for the big words... I can smell the smoke from your head from here!
I think your playing into his game. I'm 99% sure that no 1 thinks these herbs and vitamins make you not natural. This guy is probably sitting home enjoying all the attention your giving him while he beats off to muscle men. Then as he's bout to orgasm he screams out positiveflow in the spongebob captin voice.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I approve of Zinc, since it's naturally occurring
Phew, they are all good guys, testosterone is naturally occuring in the body so yes... By ironhands own rules all the guys posted on here are "natty"

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People use roids to make money off of people on social media.. people that buy into it are ignorant, undiscerning. I don't care if someone uses gear, I don't care if gear users do not advertise gear use (is wise), but those that HAVE to let people know they are NATTY when they obviously are not, those people are deceitful, fake, and probably sociopaths.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For all the smart ass natty's out there...AAS does play a role in bodybuilding, get over it. Being Natty is Respectable, but it doesn't make you any better or Harder Working, we all Love the same sport so be supportive of each other or 🤫

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all the smart ass natty's out there...AAS does play a role in bodybuilding, get over it. Being Natty is Respectable, but it doesn't make you any better or Harder Working, we all Love the same sport so be supportive of each other or 🤫
I 100% agree, this sport is not easy period natural or assisted....

stock28

Awards
  • Established
100% best statement of this whole thread. I can respect ironhands for his choices as well as everyone elses. What I don’t respect is his disrespect for those who feel different than he does.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
100% best statement of this whole thread. I can respect ironhands for his choices as well as everyone else. What I do respect is his disrespect for those who feel different than he does.
Exactly

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed. But no respect for overt decietdful liars from my end.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I no longer post pictures of Mike O'Hearn (he admitted to me that he takes ''testosterone booster'')

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I no longer post pictures of Mike O'Hearn (he admitted to me that he takes ''testosterone booster'')
Yeah, thats what he takes.....And did he tell you this personally.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Dude you’re so full of ****. You said pages back that you “know” him through YouTube messaging. That ain’t personal pal.
He directed the message to me, so he personally, he himself, typed and sent me that message, he said he takes ''testosterone booster'', therefore he's not a true natty

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He directed the message to me, so he personally, he himself, typed and sent me that message, he said he takes ''testosterone booster'', therefore he's not a true natty
And you take him... At his word? Because he "knows you personally through YouTube" do you have real relationships outside of the computer land?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And you take him... At his word? Because he "knows you personally through YouTube" do you have real relationships outside of the computer land?
I'm gonna say nope. It's hard living outside of Mom's basement