Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we don't cheat, we do it the hard way
Well, I use roids and also insulin. My way is the light way. I only flex my muscles and they grow. Its like magic. No gym needed. Yesterday I was constipated and had to push really hard, to get that infant sized turd out. Today I woke up and had visible abs from all that pushing. Looking forward to catch a cold now, because sneezing makes my chest grow.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I use roids and also insulin. My way is the light way. I only flex my muscles and they grow. Its like magic. No gym needed. Yesterday I was constipated and had to push really hard, to get that infant sized turd out. Today I woke up and had visible abs from all that pushing. Looking forward to catch a cold now, because sneezing makes my chest grow.
What about coughing? I heard it's anabolic for your core!

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
It’s a forum for people like you. You all pat each other on the back and congratulate each other for your hard work and dedication. Full of picture, videos, and stupid quotes. Look it up.
Ok

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I would support this thread if you actually posted people who were natural. Too bad 95 percent of the people you’ve posted are on a plethora of steroids and other drugs

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Aaah yes, the hard way. The way that doesn't involve pills and injections. The way that doesn't put your hormones out of whack, involving blood tests and a carefully Ballance of estrogen control to avoid gyno and prolactin issues. The way that avoids manipulating insulin and risking your health if you mess up your carb intake. The way that avoids diuretics that make you shredded at the risk of extreme dehydration and excruciating cramps. The way that doesn't raise blood pressure to dangerous levels, all whilst having to lift right, eat right and rest right.

You do it the hard way where all you have to do is just eat right, lift right and rest right.
I see what you’re saying but the results far outweigh anything a natural could ever see. Yes steroid use is risky but it also helps you produce the type of physique that no natural could ever obtain no matter how perfect their diet and training were...ever..to many the benefits of steroids outweigh the risks. If it didn’t people wouldn’t use them

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Ironhands I know you’re getting tired of keeping this thread going you’ve gone from posting a crap load of pictures and videos a day to one or two every few days or just a stupid quote. Let it go. You can do it you have the natural power. I believe in you, let it go and disappear.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ironhands I know you’re getting tired of keeping this thread going you’ve gone from posting a crap load of pictures and videos a day to one or two every few days or just a stupid quote. Let it go. You can do it you have the natural power. I believe in you, let it go and disappear.
Listen, and understand. That ironhands is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are a natty supporter.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My arms grew 2 inches when i got a half gallon jug

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
ok sir

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Listen, and understand. That ironhands is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are a natty supporter.
this reminds me of the movie terminator

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a legend of the sport
You're being sarcastic? Or you certainly know Dave Palombo is the prime example of steroid monster obsession in body building gone too far. His distended growth hormone gut looks terrible.. he is probably a main reason the classic physique category came back so hard.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Aaah yes, the hard way. The way that doesn't involve pills and injections. The way that doesn't put your hormones out of whack, involving blood tests and a carefully Ballance of estrogen control to avoid gyno and prolactin issues. The way that avoids manipulating insulin and risking your health if you mess up your carb intake. The way that avoids diuretics that make you shredded at the risk of extreme dehydration and excruciating cramps. The way that doesn't raise blood pressure to dangerous levels, all whilst having to lift right, eat right and rest right.

You do it the hard way where all you have to do is just eat right, lift right and rest right.
so true

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gay or anything like that, but I must admit, when a man develops a ripped, muscular physique, the natty way, it looks sexy af, no homo

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not gay or anything like that, but I must admit, when a man develops a ripped, muscular physique, the natty way, it looks sexy af, no homo
Well -but you forgot the first 10-12 years of natty training, when you not looked ripped. You could have get laid 7 years earlier using gear.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I’m just going to go ahead right now and say I’ve never thought another man looked sexy.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m just going to go ahead right now and say I’ve never thought another man looked sexy.
Well, I can distinguish between a ugly -and a handsome man. Does that makes me gay?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I can distinguish between a ugly -and a handsome man. Does that makes me gay?
But what you think is a handsome man and what I think is a handsome man may be completely different. We could have a completely different taste in men... Hang on a minute, where is this conversation going?!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of these pictures are probably from the "instagram fake nattys".

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All natty.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have mentioned his name in the past (please read entire thread)
If you can't answer questions about your thread you shouldnt have a thread. If people ask me what supplements I use and exercises I perform and I answer with "read the whole thread, I already said" it just shows that I don't know what I'm talking about or care about the people following my thread.