Deca test and dbol cycle

Spencerreeve6216

Awards
Hello folks just a quick question how many pound of muscle do you think you can add on a deca test and dbol cycle 16 week cycle btw

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you say that’s a good amount
I have to give you a Slight apology here, brother....

If you search for the type of question that you asked, on this site .... almost every answer given to that question will be some variation of:

"There's no way to know the answer to that. Variables like your body chemistry, the quality of the compounds, your cycling and workout history, diet, and exercise plan, etc will all play a part in your personal experience here. There's no way we can give you a good answer to that question".

AZRay

AZRay

Awards
I have to give you a Slight apology here, brother....

If you search for the type of question that you asked, on this site .... almost every answer given to that question will be some variation of:

"There's no way to know the answer to that. Variables like your body chemistry, the quality of the compounds, your cycling and workout history, diet, and exercise plan, etc will all play a part in your personal experience here. There's no way we can give you a good answer to that question".
I have a 10ml vile it's 450mg/ml of test E, tren, and deca same bottle 150mg each . What do you think about 1/2 ml for first 2 weeks the 2ml the next 4 weeks. Split each shot in half . This is coming off a 5 month sit down period from taking first cycle of test e by itself