Test deca dbol helps

İronsemy

İronsemy

Awards
Hello, I have a few questions for you. It's been two weeks when I use test 300mg week, deca 200mg week and danabol 20mg ed my blood pressure has increased 140 and the heart in general 95-100. For the blood pressure the doctor prescribed me propranolol. Should I use it?

And during the injection each time I change the needle. And after the injection I have a lot of pain for 3 days. Is it normal ?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would stop taking the dbol then redo bp test. If still high start the BP meds. When you have that straight then slowly add the dbol if you really need to.

İronsemy

İronsemy

Awards
I would stop taking the dbol then redo bp test. If still high start the BP meds. When you have that straight then slowly add the dbol if you really need to.
Well, is this normal? I inject vastus lateralis into my muscle, and for the first two or three days I don't rent my leg from my knee because it hurts so badly.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, is this normal? I inject vastus lateralis into my muscle, and for the first two or three days I don't rent my leg from my knee because it hurts so badly.
What strength is your Testosterone (mgs per ml)?