Thoughts on dbol/tren ace/test e/ deca stack

Getbigquick

Awards
So this will be my 5th cycle, after doing a lot of research on half-life’s, mg of each to take each week just looking for opinions on timing and if I should start taking some of the supplements at different points in the cycle. I plan to take 50mg dianabol a day for the first 6 weeks split 25mg twice a day. I plan on pinning test e 450mg a week for 12 weeks split into two doses each week. Also plan on taking 300 mg tren ave a week for 12 weeks shot ever two days. Last 300mg of deca a week with just one weekly shot for 12 weeks. Any thoughts, recommendations for this stack? Should I drop the deca dosage and extend it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly, everything about this cycle looks terrible from a side effects stand point. Between the test and dbol your going to create a lot of estrogen and that estrogen in turn is going to make the tren and deca cause prolactin sides. I would have a full set of tits in 4-6 weeks on this cycle. I also don't like kick-starting cycles with orals because it's going to trash your bloodwork right off the rip and now your spending the whole cycle with your health in the gutter.

On the opposite side, if you know that these things don't give you horrible side effects and your not concerned with health, **** it, looks like a strong cycle. Unnecessary but strong. I would imagine your gonna feel pretty crappy and stressed out about mid cycle.

I don't think the dosages are crazy at all, in fact I think there great individual, but I also just think it's a terrible mixture of compounds.

I'd rather see someone use higher doses with things like test, eq or deca/npp, masteron or primo.

Then save the oral for mid to late cycle.

450 test, 300deca, 300masteron for 16 -20, raise the doses when progress stalls, add a oral the last 4-6 weeks if you really wanna push it.

Keep in mind that 19nors like tren and deca do not agree with my, I get prolactin sides so I would never stack them. Most ppl won't.

Then again, Jordan peters was big on stacking tren and deca.🤷

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also always take my orals in 1 big dose pre workout regardless of half life. With orals it doesn't really matter too much and I like the idea of having all those anabolics peaking during my workout

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jordan Peters was famous for huge doses of Tren because he reported the sides were acceptable and his bloodwork wasn’t that impacted by it. Jordan also was a mad lad totally & completely fixed on progress at all costs, so what he considered acceptable vs what most would are probably 2 different things.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jordan Peters was famous for huge doses of Tren because he reported the sides were acceptable and his bloodwork wasn’t that impacted by it. Jordan also was a mad lad totally & completely fixed on progress at all costs, so what he considered acceptable vs what most would are probably 2 different things.
Jordan has incredible work ethic and a rediculous drug tolerance with crappy genetics. He grinded out everything he could from training and drugs added 100+lbs of muscle and I don't think he ever even got a pro card.

Goes to show you how important genetics are.

If someone with good bodybuilding genetics has Jordans tolerance and work ethic they turn into a Mr. Olympia competitor.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jordan has incredible work ethic and a rediculous drug tolerance with crappy genetics. He grinded out everything he could from training and drugs added 100+lbs of muscle and I don't think he ever even got a pro card.

Goes to show you how important genetics are.

If someone with good bodybuilding genetics has Jordans tolerance and work ethic they turn into a Mr. Olympia competitor.
100 percent. Guy is an ox

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tren ace will kick in quick I would leave the dbol out and add a DHT like primo or masteron. It'll really make for a better "feeling" cycle. Also I would drop test to a TRT dose like 150-200. Tren don't need help and doesn't play very well with others. My 2cents