Deca/NPP for joint health?

HeadDown

Awards
What’s up guys. I’m new to the forums here but certainly not New to anabolics (pharm or otherwise) I just wanted to throw this out there and get some opinion on it. Have any of you 30/ early 40 something’s used Nandrolones for joint health/ relief? I’ve read a ton about it, talked with a few dudes that have done it etc... so what’s the general consensus, Is it truly beneficial or do you feel the difference in joint pain is negligible? I’ve used NPP before in conjunction with half a dozen other anabolics and felt like a million bucks. That being said...at the time I wasn’t having the joint issues I’m having now.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate, sorry nobody gave you a reply and I can only tell you what I've read about your situation. If you're on TRT, Low dose Deca cruise is a thing people do throw into a TRT regiment, so it's not unheard of.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Var and glycine are better for this. Var increases collagen synthesis and GH production, and glycine provides the raw materials to build collagen. This works without any of the nasty side-effects and testicular toxicity of a 19-nor.

I used Var at 30 mg/day with a low dose of T-cyp and 6 grams of glycine per day to repair my shoulder. I had "profound subacromial bursitis with impingement" from too-heavy BBP and this combination fixed it in 8 weeks.

Nearly all age-associated joint injuries/pain are due to impaired/reduced collagen synthesis.