Suggestions on how to run an NPP/Deca blend

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm gonna have a lot of differing opinions out there, but I got this npp/deca blend on sale and I've never run a nandralone before, but wanted to get away with pinning as little as possible. I was hoping to get away with Mon/Thurs and pin it at the same time as my test, but I am open to suggestions.
This cycle is probably 6 months out as I'm currently on a different cycle now, but wanted to get some feedback.
***Side question-how do you decide on a caber dose for prolactin?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is the name of the product Rx-SuperNan or SUPERNANDRO300? If so, I'm taking that right now

It has 225mg Nandro Deca/75mg Nandro Phenyl.

I'm using it myself for a homebrew TRT therapy with Sustanon so I can have a fast/medium/slow releasing testosterone and kind of the same thing with the nandrolone.

Since the half life of NPP is 24-48 hours (although it can last 7-10 days in the body), it's kind of a novelty product. You could inject it twice a week and get away with it, but you'd probably be better off buying them separetely tbh.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is the name of the product Rx-SuperNan or SUPERNANDRO300? If so, I'm taking that right now

It has 225mg Nandro Deca/75mg Nandro Phenyl.

I'm using it myself for a homebrew TRT therapy with Sustanon so I can have a fast/medium/slow releasing testosterone and kind of the same thing with the nandrolone.

Since the half life of NPP is 24-48 hours (although it can last 7-10 days in the body), it's kind of a novelty product. You could inject it twice a week and get away with it, but you'd probably be better off buying them separetely tbh.
Thanks for the response... Its called Nandro-Plex 300... its 150 NPP and 150 Deca. I got it on sale because of the best before date and I've never used a nandralone before. I guess I just got a little excited about the cheap gear. But I got 30 mL's for like $90.
Also, not sure how much I should run. I'm a trt lifer, so pct isn't an issue. Probably run it for 16-20 weeks.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response... Its called Nandro-Plex 300... its 150 NPP and 150 Deca. I got it on sale because of the best before date and I've never used a nandralone before. I guess I just got a little excited about the cheap gear. But I got 30 mL's for like $90.
Also, not sure how much I should run. I'm a trt lifer, so pct isn't an issue. Probably run it for 16-20 weeks.
That's how I'm using it, as TRT w/ Sustanon 250. I'm doing 1ml of each every 2 weeks.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That seems a little spaced out for anything stable. Not sure your up for it, but weekly injections have made me much happier for keeping levels of trt more consistent. I run a pretty high 200 mg of cyp a week with no ai needed and feel great.