Npp and deca

• Thread starter Trufitnessman2022
  • Start date
Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Hey guys I have a question, if I'm running NPP and later on in the cycle run out of npp but have the longer acting ester deca can I just switch and have it still maintain levels. It's my understanding it takes substantially longer to attain stable levels using deca than it does for npp. So ultimately would I have to account for that when switching or would it be fairly seamless considering I'd already have stable levels of npp and they are the same compound except for the ester. How would you make the transition from noon to The longer ester. Any tips or strategies would be appreciated! Thanks guys.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've already reached peak blood levels so just continue the deca the same as you would the npp. I've done the same thing before with test prop and test e

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You've already reached peak blood levels so just continue the deca the same as you would the npp. I've done the same thing before with test prop and test e
The problem is npp blood levels will taper off long before the deca builds up. I would start the deca at least a week or 2 before he ends the npp

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not a huge deal there's just gonna be a little up and down for like 2 weeks

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Cool thanks fellas what I'm getting is start the deca about two weeks before I run out of NPP then the last week reduce the frequency of npp injections. This would prolly be the smoothest of I'm understanding. I try to avoid jumps anytime I ha e huge jumps in levels I start 💔 ng out pretty bad. If this sounds right let me know.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool thanks fellas what I'm getting is start the deca about two weeks before I run out of NPP then the last week reduce the frequency of npp injections. This would prolly be the smoothest of I'm understanding. I try to avoid jumps anytime I ha e huge jumps in levels I start 💔 ng out pretty bad. If this sounds right let me know.
What's the deca dosed at? My guess is you want to equal the total number if mgs so if your doing 300 npp a week and your deca is dosed at 300 then I would alternate weeks until the npp is gone? Like one week 150 deca 150 npp week next week 150 deca 150 npp next week 300 deca and go from there

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
What's the deca dosed at? My guess is you want to equal the total number if mgs so if your doing 300 npp a week and your deca is dosed at 300 then I would alternate weeks until the npp is gone? Like one week 150 deca 150 npp week next week 150 deca 150 npp next week 300 deca and go from there
Yeah it's at 300. So that sounds like a plan. Thanks man.